Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 26, 2011 7:32 PM

Feb 2010
meh. that was okay. One more episode... then the verdict.

I enjoyed some of the humor...
Jun 30, 2011 3:47 AM

Jun 2008
Hypno-girl said:
Sayonara7 said:

Hypno-girl said:
Still I think that it is weird for Shinku to want to go back, sure he got his family and friends but it's not like he can't communicate with his homeworld as he did many time already. On the other hand if he go back he won't ever be able to remember this world, much less being able to communicate with it.

He seem to be taking this decision too lightly, this world is what he has always dreamed off, he can exercice to his earth content as the whole world revolve around exercising/fighting. To just abandon that to go back to his old life is absurd but I guess that's where we see that Shinku is yet another dumb lead.

I dont think hes being stupid by choosing to go back cause well family is an important thing. I mean in the real world hes been missing for what 16 days and no one knows where he went? Thats strange and Im betting people are worried about him so I think he might wanna go back for that reason. I mean imagine if you were his parents/friends and you suddenly disappeared they would be so sad and scared for you. BUT Im not saying i want him to go back for like ever and not remember his time in Bisscoti I mean I want a way where he can go back and forth lol ^_^ I want the happy ending but im unsure whether it will happen or not :/

He's not been missing, he clearly called his familly and friends and told them that he was on a trip. From there one it's quite easy for him to tell them that he'll stay here a bit longer and finally latter on that he'll stay there together.
They may be a bit uneasy about it but his familly would eventually get used to it and they wouldn't be as sad and scared as you make them.

Yeah I could understand him wanting to return home if it wasn't for the conditions. These conditions are what make his choice not right.
In this matter it'll not be Shinku that'll be sad, it'll be the people that like him in this world because even if people think it is not a goodbye they'll eventually learn about it someday, when they'll want to resummon him again.
Not only that, he left an heavy burden on Riko, she know that everyone will learn about these condition someday and that they'll be sad and she can't do anything but watch this happen, unless she find a way to remove these condition before Shinku return to his homeworld.

Imo it'll be a much happier ending if both side were to forget about each other, when only one side remember precious memories it just do not feel right.

You make as much sense as a blowfish swimming in a river of chocolate in the sky.
Seriously what are you using to think like that?
It makes sense to not go back to his parents and family and close friends that he was with his whole life simply because he had a good time in 16 days he spend there? That's 16 freaking days versus a lifetime and the people who brought you into this world and will die for you. Yeah sure it's so easy to tell your mother and father "Guess what guys i decided i won't see you again".
Your thoughts are as swallow is they can get and the protagonist ain't the one being stupid.
You just talk from the point of a viewer who liked what she saw so she wants him to stay there but certainly without much logical thought when you criticize him for wanting to go back to his family.
Jul 22, 2011 9:39 AM

Aug 2008
I was really hoping this was the last episode, but I was very, very wrong.  Though it does explain why they took their sweet time moving things along in this episode.  Whether Shinku decides to go home or stay, this will hardly affect my score.  I just hope they don't expect me to care too much with these shallow characters running around in this short series.  

Random Thought:  If it is true that Shinku will never be able to return once he leaves that dimension then I say he should take what time he can to get the princess and Eclair preggers.  Might as well leave them with something to remember him by eventhough they can't do the same for him.   What?  I said it was a random thought, not a good one.

Sep 6, 2011 12:59 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode was good news to send Shinku back home but with drastic consequences. At the very least it's undeniable that for drama to occur Eclair/Millhiore somehow find out the truth and shit hits the fan but other than that, I see no problem for Shinku to stay there and Brioche even said that being human she is able to live longer so it's possible Shinku may live longer too and have fun. TBH his experience in Millhiore's world is >>>>> compared to real world, although I would feel bad for Rebecca. Anyway I find that Noir's punishment technique on Vert in the following,

is rather pretty sadistic. The arm wrestling of Gaul/Shinku was quite fun to see but of course Vert ruins it by spilling the drinks and all due to unbelievable clumsiness of walking on itself. Amazing really but poor Shinku looking all sticky with juice.

Oh my dear Lord that Leonmitchelli is MOE while being patted by Millhiore in the following,

Leonmitchelli also is like MOE here and there while being patted by Millhiore. That was nice to see.

there's needs to be more ppl like gual and his gang, they are FREAKING AWESOME!! love all of them and their personalities.
and leo really is a neko, lol so funny.

Dec 7, 2011 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
The best part of the episode was when Leo was being pet by Milhi. haha

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jul 2, 2012 3:58 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, I want to know how stuff will end, and since there'll be a season two I'm expecting that he stays at the last minute of it's possible to go back after all.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 25, 2012 2:48 PM

Aug 2011
A perfect day spent with everyone! Ricotta looked so helpless as she was crying, Leo was unexpectedly cute when she was being petted and it was about time Milhi invited our hero to the pool!

Great episode, I'm not prepared for the finale next. ;_;
Sep 30, 2012 9:39 PM

Sep 2011
LOL when Cinque was playing with the princess and the princess playing with Leo! :D
Sep 13, 2014 2:19 AM

Jun 2014
THAT WAS SO CUTE, i was smiling the entire time.
BUT AT THE SAME TIME SO DAMN SAD.
The feels people.
THE. FEELS.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 9, 2017 10:40 AM

Apr 2013
I wanna pet Leo-sama as well... in bed :>
Jan 29, 2018 6:14 AM

Sep 2012
again he end up in same path as princess lol

She is a doggy trough & trough, he at times treats her like dog & she responds by acting like dog lol

Sugram22Jan 29, 2018 6:22 AM
Jul 4, 2019 5:17 PM

Nov 2016
A thoroughly enjoyable episode. Aside from all the fun, I didn't expect this series to generate such a heartwarming feeling in me, but on the other hand, it's also really melancholic.

Really looking forward to see how the season is gonna wrap up.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 11, 2011

65 by ZenielDanaku »»
Feb 3, 1:43 PM

» Why the heck is the animation looks good in this anime??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 26, 2023

8 by SurgingSoulZX »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 25, 2011

131 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:23 AM

» will Dogdays get seaon 4 or it was canceled after season 3 finished airing

FL-SYNC - Apr 21, 2023

3 by Dorkave »»
Jun 9, 2023 6:56 PM

» Does dog days have any romance?

FlamingMangos - Feb 26, 2014

5 by Prizma10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.