Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Resurrection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2011 6:10 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yay! she offically joined the team.
this episode was all about rerei, and awesome character.

May 23, 2014 8:00 AM

Mar 2014
Reiri's Episode!!!
That Confession!!
Reiri Kamura in action!!!
Hiro! About Time you shown us your Manly side !!!
Nice! you're manly enough to protect Reiri!!
The Group on the rescue!!
That's for hurting one of our friends!! *pierce*
He Dies a Dog's Death.
That Ending!!!
Welcome to the Family , Reiri Kamura!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2015 9:00 PM
Mar 2015
I think this was the first time where I heard that epic battle theme when Hime and Flandre appeared to help. Unfortunately, I can't find that soundtrack anywhere and it's infuriating me.I think it's a variation of Saturnus no Sangeki, but all I can find are the basic violin versions, while the anime included drums with the beginning.
May 16, 2018 6:23 AM

Aug 2014
Man, Hiro's "friends" really piss me off. Still wish Hiro was more useful. Then again, his willingness to help despite being weak is admirable and is part of his character
Aug 13, 2018 6:50 PM

Nov 2016
I thought I was seeing things when I saw Hiro taking down several low-class vampires and assisting in the defeat of Dracul. I knew that Riza would come to save the day and even though it was obvious, the fight was enjoyable with all of them working as a team. That ending with Dracul being finished off from her brother was great stuff. Took a long time but Reiri is finally officially with the crew. Also hope that we're done with the so-called friends. Overall a pretty good episode and a step-up from the previous episode.
Apr 3, 2022 4:05 PM

Jun 2015
Sawawa has to be the most oblivious character I've seen. I thought she would be perfect with the cafe master, but no I would feel sorry for him.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 24 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 18, 2011

8 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 25 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 26, 2009

13 by James_xeno »»
Mar 28, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 18 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 17, 2011

6 by James_xeno »»
Feb 14, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 16 Discussion

kisami - Dec 26, 2008

9 by TechOtaku »»
Dec 3, 2023 7:43 PM

Poll: » Princess Resurrection Episode 11 Discussion

supermegasonic - Jun 16, 2011

2 by TechOtaku »»
Dec 2, 2023 12:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.