Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2011 11:36 PM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Things are getting really interesting. Will seijii stay faithful to Yuki? Pretty obvious that he will.
Jun 12, 2011 12:02 AM

Mar 2010
The new girl was pretty cute. But yes, I totally agree that Seiji will stay faithful, I mean he totally spent about 75 Chapters trying to get Yuki, well technically he did. Anyways good chapter.
Jun 12, 2011 12:41 AM
Mar 2011
I really don't think that Yuasa will make Seiji cheat, or actually I think she'll do the complete opposite and help him with his relationship with Yuki, in her own special kind of way ^.^; lol
Jun 12, 2011 12:54 AM

May 2010
zabimaru12 said:
I really don't think that Yuasa will make Seiji cheat, or actually I think she'll do the complete opposite and help him with his relationship with Yuki, in her own special kind of way ^.^; lol

Agree agree :)
Jun 12, 2011 1:05 AM

Jun 2009
He just got Yuki...

well she's pretty cute, the new girl
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 12, 2011 1:31 AM

Sep 2008
I like how this navel gazing beta drama queen is some how a magical pussy magnet.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jun 12, 2011 2:05 AM
Jul 2018
She's the most interesting thing to appear in the last 5 chapters. Wonder how she's going to help his relationship, if that is REALLY her intention. If he ends up cheating, I'm going to lol, doubt he will, but eh.
Jun 12, 2011 2:13 AM

Jun 2009
A_L said:
zabimaru12 said:

I agree too, although she is very cute.
Jun 12, 2011 3:46 AM

Jul 2009
It's the battle to protect Utsumi's virginity i guess
Jun 12, 2011 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
ookay, so what are the chances a guy gets the attention of 4 (5 if we count Eri) girls in a short period of his miserable life, an to top it off they're all beautiful goddesses? life sure's so unfair T_T

Jokes aside,
RapToR said:
A_L said:
zabimaru12 said:

Yup too cute to play the role of a mere helping angel, don't you agree with me?
Jun 12, 2011 7:01 AM
Feb 2011
I know I'm not the most sentimental guy around here but this Seiji dude is a freaking pussy.
If you really plan to reject a girl, do it like a man for God's sake and don't start hesitating or blushing.
Same thing when he rejected that senpai (forgot her name)...I mean you're rejecting her but embrace her while doing it? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
I'm thankful for not knowing any guy like this IRL otherwise I'd end up in prison for killing the damn bastard.

I'ma put this one on hold for a looong time.
Jun 12, 2011 5:36 PM

May 2011
Nickyz said:
I know I'm not the most sentimental guy around here but this Seiji dude is a freaking pussy.
If you really plan to reject a girl, do it like a man for God's sake and don't start hesitating or blushing.
Same thing when he rejected that senpai (forgot her name)...I mean you're rejecting her but embrace her while doing it? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
I'm thankful for not knowing any guy like this IRL otherwise I'd end up in prison for killing the damn bastard.

cmon cut the guy some slack lol. He had no experience with girls until Yuki came into his life. He is 17 years old and still a virgin, with these bodies lining up for him id find it hard to resist my urges to in his situation.
Jun 12, 2011 7:45 PM

Jan 2008
if that idiot even thinks about .... well he wasnt worth being with Yuki from the start but ... args ... >.<

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jun 13, 2011 8:16 AM
Feb 2011
Explicitz said:
Nickyz said:

cmon cut the guy some slack lol. He had no experience with girls until Yuki came into his life. He is 17 years old and still a virgin, with these bodies lining up for him id find it hard to resist my urges to in his situation.

I don't think that it's a matter of experience.
Life is so easy, you make decisions and you fucking don't look back.
At least that's my opinion and that's the way I am.

If I truely love my girlfriend than I could even have Jessica Alba naked in my bed and still kick her out of my house in a blink of an eye.

Trust is the key for succes in a relationship, people who fail at understanding this will end either divorced or single. Not that marriage is important in my eyes, but if you tell the person standing by your side "I love you" then you made your choice and you fuckin stick with it.

...I think I went a lil off topic, those finals are busting my neurons.
Jun 13, 2011 12:53 PM

May 2011
Nickyz said:
Explicitz said:
Nickyz said:

I don't think that it's a matter of experience.
Life is so easy, you make decisions and you fucking don't look back.
At least that's my opinion and that's the way I am.

If I truely love my girlfriend than I could even have Jessica Alba naked in my bed and still kick her out of my house in a blink of an eye.

Trust is the key for succes in a relationship, people who fail at understanding this will end either divorced or single. Not that marriage is important in my eyes, but if you tell the person standing by your side "I love you" then you made your choice and you fuckin stick with it.

...I think I went a lil off topic, those finals are busting my neurons.

haha i would go insane if i was devoted as you. xD
I understand what you mean by it, but then again we're all too young for love. He is 17. in the real world those two will just drift apart and might never see eachother again. Live life while young and suffer when old.
Jun 13, 2011 3:36 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Yuasa is definitely a likable character. It's pretty obvious that Seiji will not cheat though. :V
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jun 13, 2011 6:29 PM

Jun 2009
NosferatuHicham said:
ookay, so what are the chances a guy gets the attention of 4 (5 if we count Eri) girls in a short period of his miserable life, an to top it off they're all beautiful goddesses? life sure's so unfair T_T

Jokes aside,
RapToR said:
A_L said:
zabimaru12 said:

Yup too cute to play the role of a mere helping angel, don't you agree with me?
I know what you mean bro, hell if I'm a character in good ending I'd seriously go out with her.....lol XD
Jun 13, 2011 9:08 PM

Jul 2010
This isnot seo witing so... we should be fine lol
Jun 14, 2011 9:53 AM

Jul 2008
Monarch_Will said:
This isnot seo witing so... we should be fine lol

lolololol

She'll probably come back later to cause some trouble but Seiji won't do anything with her the next chapter.
Jun 14, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2009
The new girl is very interesting. She's having fun messing with poor Seiji.
Jun 22, 2011 2:24 PM

Aug 2008
Yuasa... she looks way too innocent for me!!! Dude that kind of looks can really deceive but hey... at this point I doubt Seiji will cheat on Yuki... after all the troubles he has gone through to simply convince her to be his girl and now another girls pops out from nowhere and want to claim Seiji's heart, pants and virginity... Hell no... Seiji will stand firm I'm convinced of that but Nicky is right... Why the Hell Seiji got so worked up when she was well...seducing him... He should keep his urges in check... and emotions... everything for the sake of helping Yuki too

Yeh... for some reason looks like she will be a Helping Angel for Yuki and Seiji... Well I hope so... I really don't want another addition to the Harem Seiji already has under his belt... Eri... Oonuma... Yuki... Riko... Shou...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2014 10:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Run boy. This is trouble.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 30, 2015 3:49 AM

Mar 2013
Ah It's Shou with mature version ;)
Sep 15, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2015
She's cute, she has a very cheerful personality and she's single, go for her Seijiiii!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 1, 2017 10:50 AM

Mar 2015
Slutty girl is the worst for me. I ain't gonna do her even if she's the cutest girl in the world. She'd treat you like every other guys the next time you meet.

Oct 1, 2017 10:50 AM

Mar 2015
Slutty girl is the worst for me. I ain't gonna do her even if she's the cutest girl in the world. She'd treat you like every other guys the next time you meet.

Nov 5, 2020 5:07 AM

Jan 2020
Wait, she's actually serious about it? Things are getting spicy again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.