Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 10, 2011 11:12 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked this episode. Also I knew Yuu loved Chiaki and the ending was pretty funny Hatori's eyes were definitely not smiling before the ending credits. xD

*sniff* only 2 episodes left NOOOOO! T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 10, 2011 12:12 PM

Apr 2010
Forgeting your own birthday and even after being given a hint not realising it? Riiight.
Presonaly I didn't like the episode as much as the others. Chiaki definitely isn't very likable too, but Yuu and his almighty seiyuu kinda compensated.
Still, now I'm even more confused how to rate this show..
Jun 10, 2011 1:47 PM

Jan 2011
Omygod This episodes was too cuteee <3 Hatori saying 'I'll give myself to you' :D

Ahhwww why do they make fun of it? It was cheesy but definitely cute..
And chiaki blew up again by saying the wrong thing xD

Next week Ritsu again <3 NOOOOOOO JUST 2 EPISODES LEFT (PLZ Follow Junjou and give us an extra season, or two.. or three. or..)

Because of the 2 remaining episodes..
MY EYES ARE NOT SMILING.
Jun 10, 2011 2:31 PM

Feb 2011
whahahaha the ending was awesome <3
the twitching eye of Hatori X'D

only 2 episodes more = '( why not more!! >(
Jun 10, 2011 3:08 PM

Aug 2010
THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!! I'm seriously in love with this couple.
I don't usually fangirl over stuff but I was seriously squealing when Chiaki went back to see Hatori and all throughout that part. IT WAS SO EFFIN CUTE. The end was hilarious (: HATORI TWITCH!

I'll seriously cry at the end of this.. Only 2 more episodes :'(
Fingers still crossed for season 2!
Jun 10, 2011 3:56 PM

Nov 2008
Sometimes I wonder why I even watch this series every week. I suppose it has the same laughability factor as Junjou Romantica, and the opening is pretty nice, but this is just so very... bad. I'm still not sure if it's good bad or bad bad.

Anyway! I don't really like Tori. He's too jealous and possessive (even with good reason to be). I like Yuu a whole lot more, even if it's just because he's voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya. This episode was, overall, pretty bad. More Ritsu and Takano next week, finally.
Jun 10, 2011 3:56 PM

Sep 2009
Hatori was way adorable in this episode. ; u ; <3

I really liked this episode though, Hatori and Chiaki are my favorite couple. Looking forward to the next episode.

And I dunno, I think there'll be a second season because with the way they're going there's still plenty from the manga that they can adapt into anime.
Jun 10, 2011 5:59 PM

Feb 2009
This show is so much better in the manga. idk if it's the lack of smex in the anime but... something surely is off.

I'm not gonna rate this as high as JJR though. period.
Jun 10, 2011 6:02 PM

Jan 2010
I definetly loved this episode. it was hilarious! but ahh! only 2 episodes left!! i hope there's a season 2!
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Jun 10, 2011 7:03 PM

Jun 2008
just adorable so cute chiaki is so clueless lol

he have his two best friends in love with him and it like mm why are you saying that XD cuteeee

haha chiaki is gonna die i mean hatori was like mm the hell you say? XD
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jun 10, 2011 7:16 PM

Dec 2009
This ep made me sort of dislike Chiaki. I'm not sure if it's his selfishness or his seeming total obliviousness, but he's starting to really irritate me. (I will give him points for going back to see Hatori, though.)

Speaking of Hatori, I liked him this episode. I felt a little bad for him at the end when everyone was indirectly laughing at him, but watching the twitching amused me. (Though, anyone who has ever been involved with a creative type--writer, artist, musician, etc.--should be aware of the likelihood of being used as 'inspiration'..just saying.)
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jun 10, 2011 7:17 PM

Nov 2008
Hatori and Chiaki are so cute...and Chiaki is as clueless as ever. Nooooooo!!! Only two more episodes left and I've been deprived of my favorite couple, Onodera x Takano...they better make a second season..
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jun 10, 2011 7:49 PM

Mar 2011
I couldn't stop laughing at the end. Poor Tori, having everyone laugh at his line. That was just to hilarious. I <3 this anime~!
Jun 10, 2011 8:28 PM

Feb 2009
Dug his own grave didn't he.
Jun 10, 2011 9:26 PM

Feb 2010
Honestly, out of the 3 couples, Chiaki x Hattori are my least fave.

That said, I did enjoy this episode, even the 'cliche' moments x)

"I'll give myself to you..." bow chicka bow wow!
Jun 10, 2011 9:54 PM

Dec 2009
Chiaki x Hatori are kinda cute.. but somehow I can't stop imagining what it would be like if Chiaki and Yuu got together. I can't help it, Yuu seems so much funnier than Hatori... D:

I wonder if they even have enough material in the manga to make a second season. o_o I haven't really been keeping up with it.
Jun 10, 2011 10:31 PM

Feb 2011
I fell really bad for Yuu, having to stay by himself at the Hot Springs and being on the losing side of the love triangle.

I guess I'm a minority in saying I really liked this ep. Cliches and all.
Jun 10, 2011 10:51 PM

Nov 2007
So, this ep. is about Yuu x Chiaki x Hatori.

I've decided, I like the third pair for this series (instead of second pair in Junjou Romantica) even more.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 11, 2011 12:12 AM

Dec 2009
Another great episode. It's so sad that only 2 more episodes left, I hope that it has season 2.

Jun 11, 2011 3:11 AM

Sep 2009
FlashFumo said:
Anyway! I don't really like Tori. He's too jealous and possessive (even with good reason to be).
too jealous how?

I hate Chiaki =_='...the 'not knowing his own birthday' was sort of stupid and he just doesn't seem to like Tori like the way he does. I adore Tori <3
Yuu is hot but nope, you ain't reaching Chiaki ;D...
Would have like Tori being half naked...

AND WHERE IS MY SOFA SMEX SCENE? I DEMAND IT RIGHT NOW!
Jun 11, 2011 5:28 AM

Mar 2009
shadowyoshi said:
I fell really bad for Yuu, having to stay by himself at the Hot Springs and being on the losing side of the love triangle.

I guess I'm a minority in saying I really liked this ep. Cliches and all.

aww poor Yuu.i liked Yuu a lot.hope he gets a side story as well..like junjou mistake i mean:D

well ive read enough yaoi manga to say that this show is a bit(?) cliche but it is indeed very enjoyable.disclude the animation im liking every bits of it:) i didnt like junjou's main pair but i like every pair equally in SİH.

and for 2nd season..well i would like to see one but there are mangakas who deserve getting their mangas an anime adaptation.it is "really" unfair to them.
Jun 11, 2011 9:00 AM

Jul 2010
Noooooo 2 episodes left! :( I'm in despair!

Really sweet episode but poor poor Yuu (the other guy I mean, his name is Yuu, right? xD)... but omg nice scene at the hot spring ^^ And the begin of the episode was also kinda nice :P And the ending was great, so funny ^^
Jun 11, 2011 10:56 AM

Aug 2010
really nice episode, but I need that love scene, so I hope I'll find it in manga)
ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT. Noooo, please, I need MOAR.
I rated Junjou Romantica 10, but if there was a grade 11 I would give it to Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, because for me these SIH's couples look nicer ;-)
Jun 11, 2011 11:29 AM

May 2011
:X
If I woke up in another dudes house like that I'd initiate a sticky ass check, if it comes up positive . . . GTFO.
Jun 11, 2011 2:25 PM

Apr 2010
Tori is so cute and baka Chiaki he didn't think anything till end, Tori was pretty pissed in the end xD...
Jun 11, 2011 3:33 PM

Dec 2010
i like this love triangle:) two friends like same person.. guess i like cliche stuff:)
last scenes were very enjoyable Tori:"i hope you can come up with sth better" Chiaki:"i'll try my best" i wonder if he will try for his work or for Tori:))
and twitching eye of Tori = lol

i will reduce my rating if they don't make another season because i hate hurried endings. i want full explanation of what will all 3 couple do after
Jun 12, 2011 9:06 AM

Nov 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
too jealous how?

Like how he goes >:( the very instant Yuu appears or is brought up in a conversation. And how he doesn't want another man to even look at Chiaki.
Jun 12, 2011 12:42 PM

Nov 2009
Oh god how horrible. Forgetting your own birthday is pretty bad, and the uke is incredibly annoying. Even typical male leads are not even that mentally challenged.

"You write romance, can't you figure it out yourself?"
^ That line sums up my thoughts on this couple.

2/5 - only because of that ending joke.
Jun 12, 2011 3:35 PM

Sep 2009
FlashFumo said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
too jealous how?
Like how he goes >:( the very instant Yuu appears or is brought up in a conversation. And how he doesn't want another man to even look at Chiaki.
Him being paranoid about Yuu most probably has a good explanation (much hasn't been revealed about Tori and Yuu and what was the kiss scene between them anyways? Not a kiss I am guessing). He definitely isn't someone who would back down about hitting on Chiaki. A good rival so being jealous about this is sort of normal.
And did he ever say 'I don't want another man looking at you'? Don't remember but it pretty much sounds like a figure of speech and a hot one on top XD
Jun 13, 2011 10:51 AM

Jun 2010
Yuu was so cute this episode ^^
He should learn to show some respect tho :P
Jun 13, 2011 11:11 AM

Jul 2008
i hope this anime would never end..heheehhehee
Jun 14, 2011 6:50 PM

May 2008
Am I the only one who dislikes Yuu? I don't know why, and I wish he didn't, but for some reason he just pisses me off.
About the forgetting his birthday ordeal... I've done it before. I've forgotten my birthday. It's possible. >_> Though I must say he has to be terribly dense to have to be told right out by Yuu that he likes him, or maybe he's just so intent on being "just friends" that he just doesn't even think of the possibility.

I want more Kisa/Kou.
Jun 14, 2011 6:56 PM

Jul 2010
I really love Tori's face in the end.
Only two more episodes.... ToT
Jun 15, 2011 2:06 PM

Jun 2008
DameRelent said:
Am I the only one who dislikes Yuu? I don't know why, and I wish he didn't, but for some reason he just pisses me off.
About the forgetting his birthday ordeal... I've done it before. I've forgotten my birthday. It's possible. >_> Though I must say he has to be terribly dense to have to be told right out by Yuu that he likes him, or maybe he's just so intent on being "just friends" that he just doesn't even think of the possibility.

I want more Kisa/Kou.

This
minus forgetting my own birthday part, I love myself too much to forget my own birthday, LOL.
Aryashine!
Jun 15, 2011 8:38 PM

Nov 2008
DameRelent said:
Am I the only one who dislikes Yuu?

I definitely wouldn't like him as much if he had a different voice actor.
Jun 18, 2011 12:30 PM

Oct 2010
these 2 are my fave couple! I want to see more of them!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD
Jun 18, 2011 7:24 PM

Oct 2007
DameRelent said:

nope, i've definitely wanted him to gtfo a lot too.

i loved hatori's "if it was up to me, i'd forbid you to show your naked body to another man again" lol oh baby >:)
Jun 20, 2011 11:09 AM

Oct 2008
Absolutely laughed my ass off at the end of the episode, his eyes were DEFINATELY not smiling! XD
Jun 20, 2011 4:05 PM

Nov 2009
YAY! Yuu finally admitted it!!! but. . . gah i cant believe they were interrupted!!! DX i really think they would be a hot couple!!! still its sweet he gets jealous ^^ i REALLY hope they could make a 2nd season cuz i wanna see more of Yuu!!! i know they'll probably not go out. . . or do it. . . but i hope something amazing happens!
Jun 28, 2011 8:13 PM

Oct 2008
Saw it comingg~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 14, 2011 4:23 PM

Nov 2007
Bleh I don't seem to like neither of the second pairs in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi nor Junjou Romantica :S
I'm starting to dislike Tori D: Chiaki should .... with Yuu T^T
Aug 18, 2011 3:17 PM

Mar 2011
Tad predictable, but after watching junjou 1&2 and 10 eps of Sekai, guess I must be cool with that. I for one, liked Yuu. It's too bad ;o Tori has his ways..
Jan 23, 2012 4:41 PM

Jan 2008
Okay I am glad that there is going to be a second season but Chiaki needs to learn this kind of stuff n with what Yuu said how does he still not get it lord he is slow but all in all it was a good episode
Mar 12, 2012 11:07 AM
Dec 2011
I like Yuu. And I don't think Hatori is scary or bad! Yuu was hitting on his man. I'd be jealous too. Also, would YOU want your boyfriend to be seen naked by other peoples? I know I wouldn't. I like them all. But I feel bad for Yuu now because he probably thinks Chikai hates him. :(
Mar 15, 2012 11:16 AM

Dec 2009
Anyrection said:
I like Yuu. And I don't think Hatori is scary or bad! Yuu was hitting on his man. I'd be jealous too. Also, would YOU want your boyfriend to be seen naked by other peoples? I know I wouldn't. I like them all. But I feel bad for Yuu now because he probably thinks Chikai hates him. :(

I totally agreed with you. I don't think everyone won't get jealous if he/she knew that his/her lover together with his/her admirer.And Chiaki is totally oblivious to Yuu's feelings. Of course Tori will feel jealous and uneasy. If that person don't feel jealous, I don't think that person is really love you. I think Tori's reaction is totally normal since he have loved Chiaki for 28 years. Of course, he doesn't want to lose him. And Yuu too, always try to make Tori jealous and try to pick a fight with him. Tori only jealous of Yuu, so saying him too easy to get jealous is inappropriate since he not get jealous of everyone who with Chiaki (for example, Chiaki's assistants)

No offense to everyone. I just voicing my opinions since Tori is my favorite character.
NelieiMar 15, 2012 11:22 AM

Mar 15, 2012 11:20 AM

Dec 2009
Ryuokoi said:
I don't like Hatori. He's like a robot. Or rather like a psycho. I wouldn't be suprised if he had shredded human corpses in his fridge >_<
And I think Yoshino's birthdays were crappy. Tori should've gave him a wild kiss, as for the beggining, and the rest should be even better.
A hug? ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?

Actually Tori give different birthday gifts to Chiaki on his birthday. Or I should say that he give another gift to Chiaki except that stalk of papers. It only happened in novel, so if you want to know, you should read the novel instead. And about the kiss, they do "other" things apart from kissing. But of course, they can't show it in the anime that will be aired on TV. So they just cut "those scenes".

May 26, 2012 9:57 PM

Jul 2011
That ending... MY STOMACH!!! So freakin' hilarious. Poor Tori!

I mean, who else could drop that line and make it work? ~_^

His eyes ain't smiling. XD

And uh, you people know they can't really show anything beyond a kiss/ some skin on TV right? Read the manga if you want more. :3
Jun 12, 2012 3:34 AM

Mar 2009
Finally he realized the truth.
Mar 15, 2013 11:48 AM
Jan 2013
That was soo cute. Still, the cluelessness of Chiaki is quite awkward, but it is great how he is faithful with Tori, although Yuu is always around him. That's also why I have somewhat strong dislike for Yuu, he knows they are dating, so he shouldn't take advantage of Chiaki being scatterbrained. ;D

I'm glad I haven't seen JR nor read the manga - it feels fresh and really hilarious at times! ;D
Mar 21, 2013 7:59 PM

Jan 2013
More kissing and sweet moments.
Boy love sure has a lot of that, every episode.

I don't think i've seen any other romance anime that had a kiss every episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

infinitejester - Apr 8, 2011

106 by Babychi2005 »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:12 AM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

93 by ryo-san »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xochandaox - May 6, 2011

72 by bonkersbrad »»
Feb 27, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Roloko - Jun 17, 2011

62 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 9, 2022 4:59 PM

Poll: » Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tenetard - May 27, 2011

67 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 9, 2022 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.