Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2011 9:48 AM

May 2008
As this club grows things will become very hard to handle for just me alone, thus I want you the members to become my admins.. So please apply for whichever you feel your best with...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Member cards--
Member Cards will be handed out often since this is a club for member cards. You will submit your own ideas and make cards for them. Some threads I already came up with you will submit cards for them (unless you are busy, or just don't like the theme) In which case you will be responsible for handing them out.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Banners--
You will ither make and submit your own banners to me for approval, or you will run contests to have members submit banners. The winner of the contest will get a special card just for them, if you don't want to make the card make sure to pre-arrange with one of the card makers before you open the contest.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--User bars--
You will ither make and submit your own userbars to me for approval, or you will run contests to have members submit userbars. The winner of the contest will get a special card just for them, if you don't want to make the card make sure to pre-arrange with one of the card makers before you open the contest.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Polls--
The type of polls we have for the most part are up to you. I do want you to run the idea past me before opening the thread though. And if I have a poll I need, I will probably come to you for assistance on it.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Contests--
Contest ideas will of course be ran past me first. You will need to make your own or request from a member card maker a member card for the winner of your contest. The card must match the contest. Let's say it was best romance picture submission, then the member card should be romance.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Information Gathering--
Your job is simply just that, you will gather infromation from the members and other admins to see what people would like to see in the club.
~*~Full Time~*~
*WhiteEspeon*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Thread cleanliness--
Your job is to make sure grammar, spelling, colors, anything and everything on the threads is in order. You just make the threads pretty lol.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Larcenist*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Club layout--
Every few months or when the activites need to be updated you will make a club layout, I will need to approve it before finalizing.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

--Newsletter--
There will be a newsletter thread that will have the months new features. your job will be to assist me in doing so.
~*~Full Time~*~
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

~*~Part Time~*~
*Larcenist*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*
*Member*

Part time is simply this: If I am having that job done you will get the message and if you are avaialble to do it then you do otherwise you dont and nothing happens. Full time is pretty much the same thing except I rely on my full time members reliability more so. If there is a time that you are to busy simply tell me and I will put your duties on hold.

jam112383Jun 9, 2011 4:33 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 9, 2011 1:44 PM
Feb 2009
I guess you can sign me up as a full time grammar nazi again. I can assist with your newsletters as well since my words are my weapons.
Jun 9, 2011 2:32 PM
Dec 2008
Information is my name and gathering is my game
Aug 31, 2011 6:42 PM

May 2011
I can work on information gathering part time :D
Sep 1, 2011 9:16 AM

May 2011
Basically I help out with Information gathering and polls part time. I really love this club so far and I want to try my best to make it active again <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Revival Limited Edition Cards

jam112383 - Jun 9, 2011

42 by -Karoshi- »»
Jul 26, 2013 9:56 PM

» Couple Of The Month *OPENED*

jam112383 - Jun 9, 2011

10 by Mr-NoUrE »»
Mar 13, 2012 10:52 AM

» January Couple of the Month

xBreeze - Jan 2, 2012

1 by Larcenist »»
Jan 2, 2012 6:32 PM

» Name That Anime Game

jam112383 - Jun 9, 2011

4 by KatieMH »»
Aug 21, 2011 8:57 AM

» Name That Manga Game

jam112383 - Jun 9, 2011

9 by Larcenist »»
Jul 14, 2011 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.