Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2011 6:00 PM

Jul 2010
Fai said:

We still do not know what is up with Mizuiro, who was the woman he talked to in the first few chapters, to whom is he talking on a cellphone, what was the thing who was flying in the sky few moments after one of his cellphone scenes or his backstory.

Chapter number please?
Jun 9, 2011 10:30 PM
Oct 2008
Silica said:
I personally thing that Ginjou is actually Ichigo from a bad future where cats have taken over the world trying to right his wrongs and save the planet. I will continue to make up predictions this stupid and crazy until Kubo gives me a reason to care about this arc. Also if that IS what Ginjou is then this manga would get so much better so fast.

Seriously I'm halfway towards not reading Bleach any more but he keeps hinting at Rukia coming back. Man remember when Rukia was like almost a main character? Those were the days.

This seems legit.

This was a good chapter, considering, but I'm still not particularly impressed by this arc. Not one likeable character has been introduced. If it came down to it, with all these "Hey, I'm sort of a human, or maybe I'm a hollow, maybe I'm both, maybe I'm neither, maybe I just have cool powers and you should stop questioning my authority" characters, I'd pick the vaizards as my favorites. Fullbringers are a snooze so far. Am I the only person who found the dollhouse thing a bit ridiculous? Come on, man.

And, if we're going to go there, I do miss all the Soul Society characters. But that's to be expected, I guess. The Urahara business seems to be suggesting that at least one of them will pop up again sometime. Looking back on the journey that is Bleach, I never much cared for Karakura Town-centric episodes, anyway. Bah humbug.
pastriesJun 9, 2011 10:38 PM
Jun 10, 2011 10:09 AM

Apr 2011
I hope the epic, bloody (tho monochromatic) violence isn't too heavily censored once the Fullbring Arc gets animated. Did Ginjo cut Ichigo's eyes out entirely or just slash him across his corneas so they filled up with blood? The color illustration seems to suggest the latter, tho I know Inoue with her healer hax can patch him back up either way.

That was pretty brutal how Ichigo powered up and smashed Ginjo down. Shut him right the hell up, didn't it! Even though it was 'just as planned'. :P I wonder, did powering up all the way heal Ichigo back to full? It seemed like his eyes got better the last couple pages.
Jun 10, 2011 12:18 PM

Jul 2007
Also just realised re-reading:
Did orihime just tried a NEW ATTACK ?

She is using one pin and the attack name does not fit her normal tsubaki attack she had.
Jun 10, 2011 9:51 PM

May 2011
I don't think Ginjou is a bad guy...not at all :D

And aleluia! Ichigo is finally back <3

Now I can hope a lil' more things about this manga :D
Jun 11, 2011 4:10 AM

Oct 2010
whow, nice chapter but i predicted every thing that would happen, it was to obvious.
Jun 11, 2011 12:14 PM

Jul 2009
OK I must admit this chapter was awesome. I'm still not convinced Ginjo is on Ichigo's side though.
Jun 11, 2011 7:55 PM

Jan 2009
nice chapter i know Ginjou is a good guy
Jun 11, 2011 9:57 PM

May 2011
Great chapter.
I think that Ginjo was just pretending to be a villain here (though I'll admit that he's been acting suspicious since his first appearance). Ginjo probably speculated/knows that one's emotional state can affect the speed of completing his/her fullbring (he is one of the most experienced fullbring users after all). And knowing that Ichigo is very protective of his friends, he probably played the villain and placed Ichigo in a desperate position to speed up or force the completion of his fullbring.
Jun 12, 2011 5:07 AM

Mar 2009
Ginjo seems like a villain.
Jun 12, 2011 9:28 AM

Nov 2009
I will wait to decide if Ginjou is bad or not till after this. If what he said was true, the way he garnered distrust till now was so he would not trust him for this moment. From now on he has no excuse for being sketchy anymore.
Jun 14, 2011 4:32 PM

Jul 2007
Hellicus99 said:
Fai said:

We still do not know what is up with Mizuiro, who was the woman he talked to in the first few chapters, to whom is he talking on a cellphone, what was the thing who was flying in the sky few moments after one of his cellphone scenes or his backstory.

Chapter number please?

Its chapter 0.8, called "Wonderful Error"

The dialogue at the start was basically.
Woman(we do not see her face): Calling your mother again?
Mizuiro(smilling) : I don't have a mother.
Woman: aw, don't say that.

The whole chapter focuses on Mizuiro(what creeps me out is that Mizuiro's thoughts are basically one big song) and mizuiro is the only other person after hitsugaya who got an entire chapter dedicated to him and his pov.

There are other bits in the story like the fact that, as Keigo implies, Mizuiro is only interested in Ichigo and regards chad and keigo as nonexistent.

AS for the creature its during start of arancar arc. Mizuiro is talking on the phone. Keigo notices a strange thing in the sky high above them, but Mizuiro completely ignores Keigo's words and repeats that if he does not stop talking he will leave.

He is also one of ichigo's friends to have the LEAST interactions with Shinigami and seemed to intentionally ignore them. And only person of ichigo's friends who did not come into direct harm by hollows.

And then we have him being unfazed by aizen and almost testing him and his dialogue implies that he is surprised by how much power aizen has.

And then we have now legendary line in the databook by kubo:
"a boy with a cute face, but he is actually a...."

From his whole role so far he seems as some sort of observer, without reaction, without any sort of action, standing in background and talking... always talking on cellphone to someone.
AhenshihaelJun 14, 2011 4:40 PM
Jun 14, 2011 9:41 PM

Jul 2010
^ i wish if mizuro was the one to restore ichigo powers and show his true identity after aizen arc instead a new group. that would have been more interesting and no one had vizards arc feeling.
Jul 10, 2011 1:26 AM

Oct 2008
Ouch.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 8, 2017 5:16 AM

Feb 2013
He is a Fullbringer now!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.