Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2011 2:56 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This actually have a story. wow.

I actually learned something from this. First time I knew about being a surrogate mother.
Aug 6, 2016 7:49 AM
Oct 2013
Whaaaat, twisted back the plot twist from last ep (≧∇≦) turns out she was just birth mother but not related XD tomoe was raped for entirely wrong reasons

All bad things happened from misunderstandings. Why tomoe just take the rape and keep up a lie?? Why birth mom would even meet up with him again, clearly he is sadistic bastard. She was being all smug and then just got rekt so fast XD

Newayz, tomoe so helpless against just a vibrator due to restraints was lewd (*˘︶˘*) also good with he struggle with her legs to try to remove it and wild sway of boobs.
She cried very girlishly and was so weak against his forced plays which totally destroyed any sense of her womanliness and momliness, quite moe (งˆ▽ˆ)ง I like how she gave into his threat to rip her clothes.

The sakuga was more stable this ep as well, although I noticed garter belt briefly disappeared in last scene, but there was nice hip and waist exposure due to its absence, so I guess it was fine.
Dec 13, 2017 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
Normally, you're supposed to drink those, not insert them into someone's orifices (seems like a waste, in my opinion).
Jun 23, 2019 5:41 AM

Aug 2009
more bearable than previous ep

guess will never get a finale... was hoping for a 3some oh well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futago no Haha Seihonnou Episode 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Jun 3, 2011

3 by sirhcnil »»
Jun 19, 2019 11:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.