Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2011 2:15 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I guess it's in his genes to become a rapist.
Aug 3, 2016 7:44 AM
Oct 2013
Firstly in gangrape, she had probably the strangest looking bra I've seen in hentai. In any case her skirt length was strangely inconsistent I'd say, and the speed lines and pans/zooms was almost laughable.

Newayz bdsm torture was somewhat lewd at least showed suffering well (*˘︶˘*) Her ass started bleeding a whole lot awfully quickly though...

Twist of her being his true mother came out of no where but it was good and he had an epic reaction XD

Rape of mom was not bad, she was moe due to being airhead and just bewildered by sudden attack. I mean there was not any rationality in her becoming a poor victim XD

And neighbor lady seemed most motherly of all of them with the baby listen and food making. Technically it was preggo sex. Very uncommon to see the sex during early stages where its not even noticeable.

Did his crazy/evil faces well. Really this guy is such sadist XD

The motion is bit lacking and character model goes off often. Neighbor lady fapping was animated quite stably I guess.
Dec 13, 2017 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
That dildo machine looked way ahead of its time.
Jun 19, 2019 11:13 PM

Aug 2009
the neighbor lady was most enjoyable for me

gang, bdsm and that plot isn't my cup of tea

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futago no Haha Seihonnou Episode 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Jun 3, 2011

3 by sirhcnil »»
Jun 23, 2019 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.