Forum Settings
Forums
Saint Young Men
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 1, 2011 7:58 PM

Oct 2009
I kind of want to read it because I like watching/reading stuff with Jesus in the modern day,but I'm Christian, so I'm not sure if it would be offensive or not. There's only 3 reviews on it and one person says it is offensive,but the other person says it isn't,and the third person doesn't say either way so I'm not sure? Please help.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Jun 9, 2011 1:30 PM

Dec 2007
I myself don't find anything offensive in this manga at all
Jun 9, 2011 1:45 PM

Sep 2010
Even though I'm not religious, I don't find this manga to be offensive either.
Jun 28, 2011 11:07 PM
Jul 2010
Even though I'm a Christian, I find these mangas as funny.

I have yet to read it though.
Jun 28, 2011 11:09 PM

Dec 2010
It's not like it's making fun of anything. It's quite interesting to see a slice of life jesus and buddha.
Jun 28, 2011 11:25 PM

Apr 2008
While I have not read the manga and can't speak for the content, anytime a manga depicts religion I am fascinated and have absolutely no reservations to look into it.

I think it's incredibly hypocritical for someone to take offense when their religious views are supposedly being misused and reinterpreted when that person very well could have read or seen the most vile hentai out there and not be bothered with it, yet they have an issue with a manga depicting religion in a different light.

I myself am not religious, so I have no issue to begin with.
Jun 30, 2011 9:50 AM

Oct 2009
@Sam J and Pantagruel:Thanks so much for letting me know. I think I'll check this manga out then. :)

@jumjamjupe:Yeah. I find them kind of interesting too. ^^

@notsureifsrs: Ok. Thanks for letting me know. ^^ I just wanted to make sure that it didn't make fun of religion or anything.

@Sir-Inqed: I don't have a problem with my religion being used to write a fiction as long as the ficiton doesn't bash or make fun of it which is why I made this topic to make sure before I read this manga that it doesn't do either of these things. I don't mind if it's being reinterperted and I don't think it's being miused unless it's being bashed or made fun of.And, I'm confused. Who said anything about hentai? 0__0
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint☆Oniisan Chapter 22 Discussion

Karva1 - Feb 25

0 by Karva1 »»
Feb 25, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Saint☆Oniisan Chapter 21 Discussion

Karva1 - Feb 25

0 by Karva1 »»
Feb 25, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Saint☆Oniisan Chapter 23 Discussion

Karva1 - Feb 25

0 by Karva1 »»
Feb 25, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Saint☆Oniisan Chapter 18 Discussion

Karva1 - Feb 25

0 by Karva1 »»
Feb 25, 2:27 PM

» Chapters 36 - 42

3miL - Feb 12

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 12, 1:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.