Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 1, 2011 11:45 AM
May 2011
So.. finally 5th episode is out.

Short summary:
In this episode Raimon Team learns about their opponent for the match: Eito school team. Tenma as always is hyped unlike his teammates. We see Tenma's first practice with a team. As expected he was awful with his partner Nishizono. Kudou recieves a new order from School Principal to loose this game by 3-0 (because it is direct order from Fifth Sector). All members of Raimon learn about it and is ready to loose it. Well, of course our newbie knows nothing about it. Match begins. It is clear from first moments that Raimon is higher-class but because of direct order from Fifth Secor (Holy Emperor himself watches this match) Raimon team starts to loose in micromoments. And finally Eito's forward shoots towards the goal. We see clearly that goalkeeper of Raimon Team could catch it but in last moment doesn't do it. He is upset. He knows he had to catch it. But Raimon must loose it. He understands it very well. And finally.... we see Endou in the stadium watching this match in last scene of this episode and his words: "This is the Raimon..."

So, what we got in this episode..
1) Endou! Finally! Well, it wasn't full appearance but still. We saw his silhouette. That was the greatest moment of episode. But I don't think we'll see him soon enough as actual appearing. Time hasn't come yet.
2) We see that Team can loose or win the match by direct order from Fifth Sector and coach can't do a thing about it.
3) We see Megane playing his computer games and receiving a call from Kudou asking him if everything is ready (I wonder what is ready.. We gonna see in next episodes for sure)
4) Tenma. Damn.. This guy is really moron. Sorry guys but that's my opinion. He thinks that everything is simple. Life is simple. That you always can do what you think you want to do. He doesn't know and I doubt will understand fully the circumstances around the team and soccer. I don't like about him that he isn't inspired with anybody. Well he is a little kid after all.
5) We clearly see two groups: the team and Nishizono and Tenma with managers. It looks like they live their own life. Managers don't care about team (at least Midori and Aoi) and just see a Tenma on the field. That's a biggest minus in these series. As you remember in first series all managers cared about team, its members. They cared very much about Endou but about others too.

I give a 5 to this episode. It was interesting. Because of Tenma I could give a 3 or 4 but let's give a 5 this time. We finally saw Endou, even if it was a little..
solomon585858Jun 1, 2011 11:48 AM
Jun 1, 2011 12:02 PM
May 2011
Ah! i cant believe we saw Endou! I agree that that was the greatest moment of the episode. Pity he wont be introduced as a main character for quite a few episodes. I think Tenma is cute in his simplicity, but it does get on my nerves. I was excited about seeing a real match, but because of the whole 'you have to lose', it wasnt really as much as i hoped for. Trust Megane to receive a phone call while playing video games! I wish the mangers showed more of an interest in the whole team, but can u blame them? The rest of the team are depressed ppl who are ready to accept any order and the captain believes in crushing other ppls dreams!
Jun 1, 2011 12:10 PM

Apr 2010
A little early to be judging anyone yet, at least for me. Obviously Tenma is unaware of the teams situation so he attitude is expected. His teammates decided to not tell him for some reason. His attiude is definitely what this team needs; everyone's defeated from the start. Either way, I liked the episode. More action is always good. Midori seems to be Tenma's personal cheerleader. :D Nice to see Endou, thought he'd appear much later. He needs to godslap this team into shape.

Sonic Shot ftw!
emeth_asherJun 1, 2011 12:14 PM
Jun 1, 2011 12:15 PM
May 2011
I'd really like some more hissatsu techniques. dont get me wrong! sonic shot was awesome! Midori is kinda scary though.....i mean shes really into the whole 'support tenma as if ur life depended on it' thing
Jun 1, 2011 12:20 PM
May 2011
Triangle_Z said:
He needs to godslap this team into shape.

He sure does! And he needs to give that goalkeeper some decent techniques!
Jun 1, 2011 12:27 PM
May 2011
SkySugar said:

He sure does! And he needs to give that goalkeeper some decent techniques!

The problem with Sangoku (goalkeeper) is not that his technique is bad or smth. This technique surely can be used against many teams and be successive. But even if it evolves into G2, G3 and so on it would be still too weak against Fifth Sector's main Teams. Remember that it wasn't useful at all againt Tsurugi's Death Sword and he even didn't use his Avatar and still could easily score through that technique. And I am sure that Tsurugi and Black Knights is not among the strongest teams Fifth Sector has. I think we can compare Black Knights to Gemini Storm. And you can possibly realize how will look like the team like Genesis in Aliea Arc.
Jun 1, 2011 12:42 PM
Feb 2008
Was that Gouenji or just a similar looking person? It would be really cool, but I don't think he would be at fifth sector.

Megane has a pretty cool room there. I would like to live there ^^°
Jun 1, 2011 12:50 PM
May 2011
HollyBlue said:
Was that Gouenji or just a similar looking person? It would be really cool, but I don't think he would be at fifth sector.

I hv a feeling that it might be gouenji. the writers wld then spend some episodes explaining his sudden hatred of soccer. but you never know! I find it a lil hard to believe that gouenji hates soccer. Its a bit like Endou being the next Garshield.
Jun 1, 2011 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
My expectation are : since this is just a training-match Ina11, thanks to Tenma work, will lose only 2-0,not 3.
Jun 1, 2011 8:19 PM
May 2011
I was rather surprised to see Endou already in 5th episode and especially the fact he is in Japan. It seems so far neither Aki nether Haruna haven't seen him for a while. I wonder if he returned to Japan recently or lived somewhere near but Aki, Haruna just didn't know.

Triangle_Z said:

Midori seems to be Tenma's personal cheerleader. :D

Yeah, it seems so. I expected the most from her. Don't want to be dissappointed. By the way we can't compare these new managers to previous ones. They are too different for me. I expect them doing something for a team, not just for Tenma.
Jun 1, 2011 9:17 PM

Apr 2010
Well, of course. The entire situation is different here.
Jun 2, 2011 12:34 PM

Sep 2009
Endou! I'm so anxious for the next episode. I hope it's good
Jun 4, 2011 3:28 AM
May 2011
I've got the feeling that Tenma's selfish actions on the field can be the reason to fire Kudou. I mean scoring goal or something against Fifth Sector's order cal lead to this. He doesn't understand the circumstances around the team and football at all and I hardly believe he will even if someone tells him about that until it will be too late and Kudou will be fired.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 27 Discussion

kaiseromg - Nov 9, 2011

12 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 26 Discussion

emeth_asher - Nov 2, 2011

5 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 25 Discussion

iannri - Oct 26, 2011

4 by phantom346 »»
Apr 13, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 24 Discussion

iannri - Oct 19, 2011

11 by phantom346 »»
Apr 13, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Go Episode 23 Discussion

LAboy456 - Oct 12, 2011

7 by phantom346 »»
Apr 13, 8:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.