Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2011 9:26 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Orihime was so cute in this chapter. Loved her drooling face :D
GAAH! ICHIGO BECAME BLIND ^^
Jun 1, 2011 9:37 AM

Jul 2007
And yet again I have a complete suspicion that Ginjou is not telling everything and has very bad intentions.

thats both because of Riruka's reactions( she seems to be more and more conflicted and might eventually join Ichigo's group and betray ginjou's group once they reveal their true colors) and because of what Ichigo said about the sword not felt at all.

ANd then of course there is the fact that Ginjou is sadistic and cruel and very very shady person.

5/5
Jun 1, 2011 9:46 AM

Aug 2010

Was this a k-on crossover?

anyway, nice to hear a little more about Orihime (unless i missed the part about her parents before.) She really has been powered up over the last couple of chapters.]

Blind Ichigo...yeah, he always powers up on a knife edge so it was to be expected.

I think Ginjou will end end up being a good guy pretending to be a bad guy pretending to be a good guy.
Jun 1, 2011 10:00 AM

Aug 2010
Ouch...making him blind to rely on senses to fight?
Ginjou's shadiness just grew more obvious.

Orihime <3
Jun 1, 2011 10:58 AM

Jul 2010
Orihime drooling face and riruka's tsundere actions were cute. it seems ichigo will get some tough time in next chapter. i hope he will get back zangetsu powers somehow.

I wonder where is the shinigami. kubo sure keeping everyone in suspense.
Jun 1, 2011 11:00 AM

May 2010
Rinji- said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Orihime was so cute in this chapter. Loved her drooling face :D
GAAH! ICHIGO BECAME BLIND ^^

Her drooling face is just so funny ! ^_^

Jun 1, 2011 11:02 AM

Mar 2011
Was there ever a time to be more suspicious about Ginjou and his group.
Orihime reminded me of a cute little anime lol
Jun 1, 2011 11:24 AM
Mar 2011
lol wtf?
I distinctively remember somewhere in the bleach anime the said that Orihime's parents died when she was young and then lived with her brother, but now we get a "my parents were evil bomb"
or I could just be imagining things and they never said anything about orihime's parents in the first place...........
Jun 1, 2011 11:29 AM

Jul 2007
zabimaru12 said:
lol wtf?
I distinctively remember somewhere in the bleach anime the said that Orihime's parents died when she was young and then lived with her brother, but now we get a "my parents were evil bomb"
or I could just be imagining things and they never said anything about orihime's parents in the first place...........

It was said back in the chapter 6 that her father was a psycho and her mother pretty much took up prostitution and her brother fearing for his and her sister's life took her and ran way to karakura town from wherever they were living in.
Jun 1, 2011 11:35 AM

Sep 2008
Don't compare K-ON! to the vastly superior Bleach, KeiranShikari.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 12:27 PM

Nov 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Don't compare K-ON! to the vastly superior Bleach, KeiranShikari.

I like K-ON more though :3
Jun 1, 2011 1:56 PM

Apr 2011
Nice chapter.;) What happened in the end of the chapter lol?:P Didnt follow it.xD
Jun 1, 2011 2:47 PM
Sep 2007
Dang! This is why I like Bleach. Kubo Tite introduces a shadowy character, then gains our trust, only to rip it away again.

BTW-Lolz, I missed the cutesy food-freak Orihime.
Jun 1, 2011 2:58 PM

Oct 2010
ow, that cut to the eyes must have hurt!
Jun 1, 2011 5:38 PM

Dec 2009
Lol what? Never expected that at the end.
Jun 1, 2011 5:53 PM

Jan 2008
Looking at the votes, I can see that it's very hard to please everyone.

This is getting back to old Bleach, minus the whole loss of eyes thing. Admittedly, while that's probably going to be effective, making him wear a blindfold would have worked too.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 1, 2011 6:17 PM

Apr 2008
Gaaaah, Ginjo! ><; That's awful. From TV Tropes, I think that is what they call "Eye Scream" right?

And this is some typical Orihime, haha. I liked her brother ;(
Jun 1, 2011 7:04 PM

May 2010
I never liked Inoue before, but I can get behind a woman who drooles over donuts.
Nice chapter and all.
Jun 1, 2011 7:08 PM

Mar 2009
Lol the doughnuts part.
Jun 1, 2011 7:14 PM

Nov 2008
I still want to know about that misterious shinigami... It was quite funny chapter though.
Jun 1, 2011 7:19 PM

Dec 2009
Brutal 0-0. Ichigo with no eyes. What is Ginjo doing!?
Jun 1, 2011 7:44 PM

Jul 2010
DuroDeMatar said:
I still want to know about that misterious shinigami... It was quite funny chapter though.

Same! D:
I always thought Orihime's parents died. That was an interesting development.
Nice chap, can't wait to see how Ichigo will cope with that last attack.
Jun 1, 2011 10:48 PM
Dec 2010
Wow, now that caught me completely off guard (kind of like Ichigo). DAMN.
Wasn't expecting to get Shigurui in my Bleach....

While this chapter made me chuckle quite a bit (ok, a lot), when the funny Orihime antics wrapped up I thought, "Ok Kubo, you've got 3 pages to make me realllly like this chapter."

Old-school feel to the chap, plus a vicious ending development: Kubo has my respect at the moment. Let's see where this goes next week ^_^
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Jun 1, 2011 11:45 PM

Aug 2009
All I could think about was how the back of Riruka's hat looked like a saggy butt. GJ Bleach ^^

Jun 2, 2011 12:02 AM

May 2008
Orihime was the highlight of the Chap...and Ichigo losing his sight...
Donuts....
Jun 2, 2011 12:21 AM

Jul 2007
kevin_video said:
Looking at the votes, I can see that it's very hard to please everyone.

This is getting back to old Bleach, minus the whole loss of eyes thing. Admittedly, while that's probably going to be effective, making him wear a blindfold would have worked too.

AS ginjou said(from the obvious fact that he most likely observed ichigo for a long time), Ichigo best trains and thinks under EXTREME circumstances.

AS for votes - meh, any chapter with no "omg action" gets labeled as "nothing happened". Character development and suspense build up also get labeled as "nothing happened.". Add to that "omg bring back teh soul sousajety" crowd and generic biased people and you have the votes as they are.
Jun 2, 2011 2:05 AM

Mar 2009
Blinded Ichigo might start using his long lost instinct for battle. Maybe once again we will see mad HIchigo Fullbring? Ichigo was Shinigami x Hollow mix so why not give him 2nd Stage of Fullbring? :D
Jun 2, 2011 2:33 AM

Mar 2011
Nice chapter!

Orihime and Riruka was an awesome scene! Just them eyes....and doughnuts!

Mmmmm!

More Ginjou shadiness and no Isshin and Urahara this week.

Awwww
Jun 2, 2011 5:41 AM

Jan 2009
nice chapter i guess but too short again
Jun 2, 2011 7:39 AM
Feb 2010
All i'm hoping for is this doesn't take ages (kind of getting sick of seeing the 5th or 6th training stage), as Bleach is pretty much back to normal.
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist
Jun 2, 2011 11:32 AM

Oct 2009
I want a doughnut now from reading this chapter.
Jun 2, 2011 12:10 PM

Oct 2008
I'm happy to see Hime develop, but in this chapter it felt like she was a bit out of character. In my eyes, Hime has too much respect for others to drool over others belongings, and even though she can act eccentric, she can act serious too. She felt more pushy than I've ever remembered her.
But I'm also glad that she's stepping up, so I'm torn lol. It would be awesome to have her fight, but that would feel weird too. But I want it! lol

So I thought Ginjou was a good guy. Turns out he fights without feelings? Somehow Ginjou's secretive personality isn't interesting at all when Tite finally develops one of his main characters. I'd like more of that instead of endless new characters, bwah!
Also deepening or changing relations would be nice, but now isn't the time ^^
Jun 2, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
The only good thing about this chapter was Orihime :<
and Riruka <3
Why is the action in Bleach getting so boring?
Jun 2, 2011 2:54 PM

Jun 2008
Doftljus said:
I'm happy to see Hime develop, but in this chapter it felt like she was a bit out of character. In my eyes, Hime has too much respect for others to drool over others belongings, and even though she can act eccentric, she can act serious too. She felt more pushy than I've ever remembered her.
But I'm also glad that she's stepping up, so I'm torn lol. It would be awesome to have her fight, but that would feel weird too. But I want it! lol

How can you love a character and get it so wrong. Basically you loved a different character because that scene is exactly like Orihime. She always was a little cuffy and crazy about food. Her behaviour in normal life is always filled with child like actions and that what it was.
Also having respect for others has nothing to do with drooling over a bunch of stupid donuts. She will be extremely rude if she just took them with out permission.
As for stepping up, i wouldn't be so fast to be glad about it because in the end she will still be just the healer. I doubt she will ever beat some big major guy. If Kubo surprises me on that then it will be a happy surprise.

ccnavi said:
Dang! This is why I like Bleach. Kubo Tite introduces a shadowy character, then gains our trust, only to rip it away again.

Gained our trust and rip it away? Lol! you are so gullible it's hilarious. The guy never stopped being shady at all. You have to be pretty naive to not see that.
He might prove to be a guy with a bad agenda or a guy with good purposes that was being dishonest but the fact that he never stopped being mysterious and untrustworthy is something that was obvious threw all this chapters.

Anyway i just want to get over this boring training staff. If Kubo wanted to do some story driven chapters he will have been better making something else instead of this clishe training arcs. He just sticks so close to the shounen manual(or more correctly to the DBZ manual) that gets a little annoying. It makes you wonder if his incapable of anything smart after the Aizen treason revelation.
That's the big problem with Bleach. It looks like the guy had an awesome idea about fighting abilities and how to start that story but had no ideas after that and just throws uninspired typical things to keep it going.
Bleach really feels for some long time now, like it's not a full thought story that was already analyzed but rather like it's written as it comes.
Jun 2, 2011 3:10 PM

Apr 2011
Monad said:
Doftljus said:

How can you love a character and get it so wrong. Basically you loved a different character because that scene is exactly like Orihime. She always was a little cuffy and crazy about food. Her behaviour in normal life is always filled with child like actions and that what it was.
Also having respect for others has nothing to do with drooling over a bunch of stupid donuts. She will be extremely rude if she just took them with out permission.
As for stepping up, i wouldn't be so fast to be glad about it because in the end she will still be just the healer. I doubt she will ever beat some big major guy. If Kubo surprises me on that then it will be a happy surprise.

ccnavi said:

Gained our trust and rip it away? Lol! you are so gullible it's hilarious. The guy never stopped being shady at all. You have to be pretty naive to not see that.
He might prove to be a guy with a bad agenda or a guy with good purposes that was being dishonest but the fact that he never stopped being mysterious and untrustworthy is something that was obvious threw all this chapters.

Anyway i just want to get over this boring training staff. If Kubo wanted to do some story driven chapters he will have been better making something else instead of this clishe training arcs. He just sticks so close to the shounen manual(or more correctly to the DBZ manual) that gets a little annoying. It makes you wonder if his incapable of anything smart after the Aizen treason revelation.
That's the big problem with Bleach. It looks like the guy had an awesome idea about fighting abilities and how to start that story but had no ideas after that and just throws uninspired typical things to keep it going.
Bleach really feels for some long time now, like it's not a full thought story that was already analyzed but rather like it's written as it comes.

LOL if u dont like it then dont bother to comment here! ty....xD
Jun 2, 2011 10:29 PM
Mar 2009
Wow, Orihime totally wasn't annoying. That's a first in a long-ass time.

I'm guessing Riruko probably has a similar background as Orihime. inb4shegetskidnappedandIchigogoesonagrandoleadventuretorescueher

What's the deal with Ginjou...? Dude's still mysterious even after the ~20 chapters we've had of this Fullbring crap.
Jun 3, 2011 1:45 AM

Jul 2009
Orihime really wanted one of those donuts. And Ichigo's now blind, and that'll open up some new kinds of fights.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 3, 2011 2:09 AM

Feb 2008
Donuts...
Jun 3, 2011 5:16 AM
Feb 2011
Yay, comic relief while Ichigo is training his ass off right next to them. I had hoped Orihime would've matured a bit and stopped working on my nerves. Read the atmosphere and pay attention to the fight instead of drooling over donuts already. Felt like a waste of pages.
Also, what character development? We already knew this about Orihime from the beginning of the series. That said, it seems Riruka and her share the "I have no parents anymore and my life was hard" part, with the exception that Riruka didn't manage that well without a Kurosaki to "save" her.

Oh well. I guess I AM curious about what Ginjou's gonna do next. Wouldn't mind for it to go a wee bit faster though.
Jun 3, 2011 8:56 AM

May 2009
SleepnDreamn said:
Blinded Ichigo might start using his long lost instinct for battle. Maybe once again we will see mad HIchigo Fullbring? Ichigo was Shinigami x Hollow mix so why not give him 2nd Stage of Fullbring? :D

Hollow in Ichigo was a part of his soul (not that part with Zangetsu+shinigami powers) separated by Hogyoku. We can see that after presenting fullbrings. Hichigo can still exist, because Ichigo lost only shinigami powers and also his fullbring = black flames/sword, so... ;q

But I wonder, if that inner hollow was created by Hogyoku or if Hogyoku awakened it temporarily only.
Jun 3, 2011 9:00 AM

Jul 2009
Pretty much nothing happened in this chapter, the only good bit was Ichigo being blinded.
Jun 3, 2011 10:21 AM

Oct 2009
My favourite parts

1. Ichimaru Gin! <3
2. Ichigo eye injury. ;O
3. Inoue drooling. XD

Jun 4, 2011 3:33 AM
Jan 2010
mootjee said:
Monad said:
Doftljus said:
Snip

Wow.. typical Bleach fan I guess. The guy gives honest opinions, both positive and negative, and you label it as him, "just not liking it". If you are any older than 12, you are retarded.

Anyways, getting closer and closer to dropping this pile of shit. Seriously, suddenly I'm supposed to care about the past of a character that was mentioned once like 3 years ago, whose only function has been damsel in distress? This right here gentlemen is not development, this is regression.

The writing is just horrible. Since her arc there has not been a single word about her feelings towards her parents or brother. NOT ONE. And now, she can talk about it because Ichigo "saved her"? Wth? Saved her how, even? Physically, yeah, but that doesn't mend the scars she's talking about. By being mentally strong? No, Ichigo immediatly became an emo when he lost his lolhax powers.

Well, prove me wrong. I dare you.
Jun 4, 2011 4:34 PM

Dec 2007
yes, mr Kubo ofc we dont care about what the hell, ichigo's father and urahara are ploting, just give us a cute orihime and a blind ichigo and a shady ginjou and it'll be allright.

OR NOT!
Jun 4, 2011 9:06 PM

Aug 2008
can't believe that I've tolerated Orihime's presence for 2, no 3 weeks. She was pretty damn cute this chapter. KeiranShikari was right. Riruka and her scenes definitely gave me a K-ON! vibe. Did they have tea with those doughnuts? If they did that would've been perfect.

And seriously Ginjou, couldn't you have given him a blind fold or poked out his eyes with your fingers? What the hell, man?!

Jun 5, 2011 7:35 AM

Nov 2009
Orihime family details... WTF?!
That was really random to have a conversation about her family like that.

The only good part was Ichigo getting slashed in the eyes.
Jun 5, 2011 2:45 PM

Jun 2011
I got a kick from orihime's infatuation with donuts...other then that it was a good chapter, and can't wait till ichigo gets his full powers back. I still wonder who that guy in the soul reaper outfit was...Renji?
Jun 5, 2011 3:24 PM

Apr 2011
Sunfke said:
mootjee said:
Monad said:
Doftljus said:
Snip

Wow.. typical Bleach fan I guess. The guy gives honest opinions, both positive and negative, and you label it as him, "just not liking it". If you are any older than 12, you are retarded.

Anyways, getting closer and closer to dropping this pile of shit. Seriously, suddenly I'm supposed to care about the past of a character that was mentioned once like 3 years ago, whose only function has been damsel in distress? This right here gentlemen is not development, this is regression.

The writing is just horrible. Since her arc there has not been a single word about her feelings towards her parents or brother. NOT ONE. And now, she can talk about it because Ichigo "saved her"? Wth? Saved her how, even? Physically, yeah, but that doesn't mend the scars she's talking about. By being mentally strong? No, Ichigo immediatly became an emo when he lost his lolhax powers.

Well, prove me wrong. I dare you.

Ahahah U are the one who is retarded after all. Because i got a bleach sig/avatar and now i am bleach fan or is it something else?;) I hope u drop this manga lol. Its not like you have better things to do, right?:P It amaze me u got time to comment on me, me a retard one!
Jun 6, 2011 7:32 AM

May 2010
Orihime's drooling face was funny ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 8, 2011 9:42 AM

May 2009
to mootjee:
I can't get why you try to control what ppl should do or what shouldnt with trash talk? It's ones choice what to do and how much time waste on it lol

to Sunfke:
you are free to write any opinion you have, but we have right to not give a shit about it :D For some ppl manga should end after SS arc, but others still enjoy what Kubo gives us
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.