Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 31, 2011 11:46 PM

Jul 2007
AlexTrusk said:
I've been wondering, what about our present Akihabara? Is there someone that owns it all?..

Real Akihabara is one of the biggest anime/otaku town on the earth but now, it's quite normal Electric Town.

And Feyris' family is a greatest landowner of Akihabara.
Jun 1, 2011 12:06 AM

Jun 2009
Wait! Feyris' family exists in reality?.. And owns Akihabara?..

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Jun 1, 2011 12:19 AM

Dec 2010
Alright ill throw this observation out there for those who want to take a stab at understanding what Feyris' message was about:

Notice that the group are greeted by Feyris' butler. After the timewarp, we see Feyris' dad in the room now. Before the timewarp, where was he? Was he always in the house or was he somewhere else?

Feyris' family owns all of the land right? She's the one that made it moe-town right? So why the sudden ordinary looking town after the timewarp in which we see her dad?

Ill just leave it at that.

Jun 1, 2011 12:49 AM

Sep 2010
Interesting episode.
Jun 1, 2011 1:02 AM

Jul 2007
stevewiess01 said:
Has anyone noticed

-Death Note: "Keikaku Doori..." from Houma (voiced by the same actor Miyano Mamoru XD), "Koitsu, Hayaku Nanto ka Shinaito...(That bastard, if I don't do something...)" from Kurisu
-Castle in the Sky (Laputa): "Those humans below are nothing more than trash!" from Houma

references in this episode? I thought they were certainly nice additions to the script. :)

Not a first time.

In one of previous episodes, Okarin practically roleplays Lelouch for a few minutes, hand movements and all :)

Pretty much everything in this show, from science, to locations and events, to references to anime and other things - based on the real world stuff :)
Jun 1, 2011 1:44 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
Pretty much everything in this show, from science, to locations and events, to references to anime and other things - based on the real world stuff :)

What about Akiha Rumiko? Does she have a real-life prototype?..

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Jun 1, 2011 2:29 AM

Jul 2007
AlexTrusk said:
Fai said:

What about Akiha Rumiko? Does she have a real-life prototype?..

http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/25744/History+of+Akihabara.html

ALso
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Toranoana

Tora No Ana is one of the the most important purely moe/anime-centric things in akihabara. It started in in 1996 and latter on expanded while shifting the focus of marketing and their own shops into akihabara.

Basically Akihabara started as electronics town, but as those stuff like tora no ana opened up, the landowners saw profit and began to sell their properties to various newly founded companies who specialize in the whole anime-stuff business. Thus it slowly converted entire town into that, which led to creation of maid caffes and other things.

The BIG push towards animecentric town was in 2000(and steins gate is set in 2010). Computer stores and other things like that were failing and going bankrupt and would sell their properties and everything to whoever wants to buy them and anime/moe-stuff would eventually open up in their place.

(in-anime) Whatever Ferris sent to past, she sent to 2000(10 years before 2010) and that somehow changed how the town develops, instead driving the otaku-centered business companies to somewhere else in japan.

There might not be the exact person named Akiha Rumiko but there ARE three(or was it two) big owners of akihabara with their families.
Jun 1, 2011 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
Shit just got real.

I have no comment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 3:00 AM

Oct 2010
This is getting better and better! :D

But can't he just send a message back in time for those people to ignore the first one?
Jun 1, 2011 3:27 AM

Jul 2007
soldieroH said:

But can't he just send a message back in time for those people to ignore the first one?

But he has no idea what that would change..

Its like taking a small metal ball and throwing it through your window - it might hit the ground,
or it might hit the car,
or it might hit the car, bounce from the car, roll through street, get thrown by some kid and hit a random man on the head, killing him.

or it might hit the car, bounce from the car, roll through street, get thrown by some kid and hit a random man on the head, killing him and then that man is not in the nuclear power plant where he works and since he is not here, he is not here to stop the nuclear meltdown from taking place and nuclear plant pretty much chernobyl-ing the entire town of yours.

one simple change can result in very huge and grave things no one even expected it would. Its the "laws" and science on which our entire universe is based on actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
Jun 1, 2011 3:32 AM
Jun 2009
Fai said:
stevewiess01 said:
Has anyone noticed

-Death Note: "Keikaku Doori..." from Houma (voiced by the same actor Miyano Mamoru XD), "Koitsu, Hayaku Nanto ka Shinaito...(That bastard, if I don't do something...)" from Kurisu
-Castle in the Sky (Laputa): "Those humans below are nothing more than trash!" from Houma

references in this episode? I thought they were certainly nice additions to the script. :)

Not a first time.

In one of previous episodes, Okarin practically roleplays Lelouch for a few minutes, hand movements and all :)

You realize that Lelouche and Okarin have different voice actors?
Jun 1, 2011 3:38 AM

Jul 2007
coolxal said:
Fai said:
stevewiess01 said:
Has anyone noticed

Not a first time.

You realize that Lelouche and Okarin have different voice actors?

And so does Domon and Okarin, and so do others. That does not make it impossible for Okarin to reference those anime series, since they exist in their world too :)

Oh and also , Steins;Gate referencing stuff has nothing to do with voice actors. :) The show constantly references things like back to future, ghibli movies, various famous anime and various famous mangaka, as well as other things.

AS I said before - 99% of this show is based on real world facts, events, places, etc. :)
Jun 1, 2011 5:04 AM

Apr 2010
STM said:
Oh shi-
Okarin, you'd better stop sending D-mails, or you might make Akiba disappear completely.

Kurisu crying was nice, and I thought what Okarin said to her was also great. Her response was also incredibly funny when Okarin started "calling" his buddies (or w/e his imaginary friends are) saying she fell right into his trap.

Anyway, MUST HAVE NEXT EPISODE NOW. This is getting too intense.

And Ruka confirmed for a girl, she wore a female school uniform.

This.
Jun 1, 2011 5:10 AM

Feb 2008
Some rather shocking developments indeed :) I cannot imagine Okabe's shock discovering all moe is gone from Akiba ;D
Jun 1, 2011 5:18 AM

Jul 2007

AS I said before - 99% of this show is based on real world facts, events, places, etc. :)

Maybe 1 % is the difference between M and N.
Jun 1, 2011 5:34 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, so intense! Before D-mail was sent Feyris father wasn't at home. Maybe Feyris did something 10 years ago to anger her father (and that has to do something with moe culture) and with D-mail she changed that. But damn, with each D-mail that IBN is getting more far away. :/
Jun 1, 2011 6:21 AM

Jan 2009
dang Akihabara is not the otaku capital anymore
Jun 1, 2011 6:38 AM
Dec 2008
NOOOO i liked that toranoana store
Jun 1, 2011 6:40 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was amazing and Fai did a amazing job in describing most of the things I would have pointed out. A rather excellent analysis if I say so myself. It brought absolutely a good contribution so kudos to him big time of his contribution. I for one am a big fan and lover of Feiris known as Akiha Rumiho. Pretty much the following is my favorite face of her during this episode,

About Feiris, I loved all of the segment of Okabe's encounter with her in the spoiler
as it showed a very nice side of her teasing and that “Nyan” all the time was so win. Points about her:
  • Her segment with the other maid in the spoiler
    was so full of win particularly due to different sides of her.

• Her extreme zoom on her eyes showed that they have nice charm. I guess I really like her due to her complex similar to Aria from Hidan no Aria, you know the pink hair/eye color.

• Her appearance with Mayuri in segment 1 and segment 2.

• Seeing her in casual clothes in the spoiler
    was also good as I liked how the casual clothing blended with her.

• Her behind the background of Akiha with the light coloring was quite nice, I don't know exactly how to put it but she looked fascinating in that setup.

Feiris's cat slippers were as adorable as Kirino's slippers.

Best of her place segment is her cat pose as her nickname says “Nyan, nyan”

Setting aside that the serious stuff about her is that the building she lives in is filthy rich judging by its height. It's obvious from the spoiler
that her wish was to have her father by her side (Buttler before and now her father).

About the consequences, unfortunately as much as it was adorable to Feiris hugging her father it created something that cannot be undone in the spoiler
that of Akiha being brought back as if the computer crisis never happened and the anime place being shifted to Nakano. Do you know what that means? Fai explained it well but IMO the true meaning is one simple “Holy shit!” Okabe changed history because the father was most likely a business man of high class that saved the stores from ever being allowed to sell out their placement. Once again holy shit! This brings me to list
  1. The butterfly explanation was well done in the spoiler
    and it showed exactly what occurred a split or world lines into more parallels.

2. According to the butterfly explanations being that of the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state it linked directly to the Chaos theory whom says: Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions; an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for chaotic systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.

So we can assume that the D-mail is perhaps a dynamical system linked with time, which can also be dynamical system. The 2 interacting so far created Chaos beyond anything so far in this series which resulted in the initial change of Akiha into not being a anime place but still staying as a computer place.

3. Thus comes the title that combines “Chaos Theory/Butterfly effect” with “Homeostasis” that is the feedback's positive and negative impacts. On one hand Akiha not being a anime place lost its power in history may be a negative side and on the positive it can be a paradise from computer freaks. A rather drastic change IMO. I will leave at that and this even beyond my mind to try and formulate it properly as the combination is mind twisting with infinite applications to this series.
Thus it is left that the end of the episode had my favorite set up as follows,

I have seen somewhere but with the ED playing as OST we are left to wonder what other drastic changes have occurred in the end. It is safe to assume it attracted attention at least.

About miscellaneous stuff, find Mayuri rather best in the spoiler
when she was attacking like a monster Feiris. Cute part really. Daru was funny with his MOE on fire faces and Okabe was hilarious with his “Mad Scientist behavior while looking down on people as ants from the window of Feiris's place. Mayuri looks damn good in her school uniform. That, that shot of Makise's ass, oh wow nice one there. For those who still of Ruka obvious her as she talks to Okabe that her wearing a school girl dress like Mayuri quite proves her being a girl instead of a guy.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 1, 2011 6:56 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
  • I guess I really like her due to her complex similar to Aria from Hidan no Aria, you know the pink hair/eye color.
I do not approve of this comparison. It's so terrifying that I just found myself forced to mention it.
It's like comparing... *stops to think for a while*
Nope, can't think of a contrast strong enough to visualize this.

It's just wrong.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 1, 2011 7:18 AM

Nov 2009
Gotta watch the episode again ^^, maybe even all the episodes so i can understand everything more clearly. Like all of you, i loved the ending too. It adds so much drama and suspense.
One of the best animes this year!
Jun 1, 2011 8:01 AM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Yumekichi11 said:
  • I guess I really like her due to her complex similar to Aria from Hidan no Aria, you know the pink hair/eye color.
I do not approve of this comparison. It's so terrifying that I just found myself forced to mention it.
It's like comparing... *stops to think for a while*
Nope, can't think of a contrast strong enough to visualize this.

It's just wrong.
Well it's just IMO so you can disagree but of all things I am curious as to why. Visually I was just being and not character or anything else considered, now that would be wrong TBH. The same applies as to why I like Aria due to me liking Louise from Zero no Tsukaima. All speaking visually only of course.

Jun 1, 2011 8:04 AM

Mar 2008
bakuramariks said:
Gotta watch the episode again ^^, maybe even all the episodes so i can understand everything more clearly. Like all of you, i loved the ending too. It adds so much drama and suspense.

Just rewatch the show when it's done. It still won't make much sense at this point unless you've played the game or read some summary. It's a lot more complicated than meets the eye :P

Current Divergence: 0.409420
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 8:30 AM

Apr 2011
Omg! I'm as shock as Okarin right now...I can hardly speak right now with what's happening right now.

But a few things I gotta say is, that Ruka really did became a girl, and Feyris is so moe this episode but all of them, I completely forgot all of them when I saw the changes because of the Dmail in the end.
Jun 1, 2011 9:11 AM

Jun 2009
Holy shit Akiba isn't Akiba anymore.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 1, 2011 9:29 AM

Feb 2009
And here I was planning to go to Akiba next month next year sometime before I die when I get the chance. Why would it suddenly change!?

And this episode was really great.
No Tuturuu~ though from Mayushii D:
I think there's a connection to Feyris' dad appearing to the changing of Akiba.
Hard to tell what the message is but one thing's for sure, a lot has changed and it's going to be difficult to fix all this, if Okarin can fix it though/
Needs next episode nao!
It doesn't help that a certain someone now has access to the ending of the VN recently.
Jun 1, 2011 9:30 AM

Nov 2010
Oh, God.

Starting with confusing episode 1, a more solid episode 2, etc, etc,

This anime never fails to change every current episode to the "best episode so far", at least for myself. For me, this never happened before, even that 'highly-acclaimed' Madoka have some of it's "good but wasn't the best" times, so do other recent animes or even other animes in previous era that I watched. I'm curious when will this streak ended, or maybe it could reach "BEYOND GODLIKE" at some point in this anime.

While this episode reach one of it's important milestones, I know it haven't reach some of the bigger milestones yet, thanks to some vague spoilers which made I can predict some events which will happens. That's why, I am not disappoint that I believe this anime may become the best anime of the season or maybe one of the best anime that I've watched, ever.

Even without a ton of GOLDEN comedy, a lots of moe that really fits to the story, a truckload of real-world theorems and facts and WTF moments, even the atmosphere itself is enough to owns almost all of other animes this season. A lot of scenes, especially "The disappearance of Akiba" really blows me away and send shivers to my body. Once again, oh, GOD!
Jun 1, 2011 9:50 AM

May 2010
Interesting, so every time someone send a D-MAIL, there are some dramatic change to the world !!
Jun 1, 2011 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
YEX said:
Interesting, so every time someone send a D-MAIL, there are some dramatic change to the world !!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we've met this generation's Einstein.
Jun 1, 2011 10:00 AM

Dec 2010
zeroyuki92 said:
I'm curious when will this streak ended, or maybe it could reach "BEYOND GODLIKE" at some point in this anime.

Trust me, if it's going to follow the VN straight till the end, you'll be yelling GODLIKE a lot.

Jun 1, 2011 10:12 AM

Jan 2010
So. Feyris's dad is with her, so her family never bought the land and she never started spreading moe culture around.
Jun 1, 2011 11:25 AM

Aug 2008
Oh Feyris-tan what have you done? D:
Poor Okarin. Having such a power isn't so cool afterall.
Jun 1, 2011 12:07 PM

Apr 2011
another exciting episode with yet a shock in the end @__@
and Kyouma is the epic character as ever.... running across the street shouting 'Shining finger' :)) ROFL...
even Daru had his moments : 'I didn't hear it ! I didn't hear it ! I didn't hear it !'
XD !! lol
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Jun 1, 2011 1:02 PM

Mar 2011
Great episode.
Jun 1, 2011 1:49 PM

Feb 2008
Unfortunately I sort of spoiled myself on a few (okay, LARGE) detail about a character, but I think we ALL know shit is gonna hit the fan reeeeeal soon, but welp, I guess it already started... Akiba isn't really "Akiba" anymore! D:

Not quite a spoiler, but meh:
Jun 1, 2011 2:12 PM

Aug 2010
You know you messed up time travelling if you've made your time travel machine disappear..

Jun 1, 2011 2:54 PM

Jul 2007
ByeByeMrMoon said:
You know you messed up time travelling if you've made your time travel machine disappear..

IBN is not a time machine. Its a computer. A simple computer that can decode CERNSERN's stuff.

Time machine is the phone microwave and they have no idea at all on why it even works nor why it only works at certain hours.
Jun 1, 2011 3:24 PM

Mar 2010
Fai said:
crystalangel23 said:
So was Tora no Ana the shop Okabe, Daru, and Mayuri went to in the middle of the episode? I'm confused.

No. AKibahara is no longer akibahara from our world.

http://xorsyst.com/japan/akihabara-stores-tora-no-ana/

Akibahara PREVIOUSLY and IN OUR WORLD is the center of all things otaku.

AKIBAHARA in after Ferris message is a simple japanese town of technology and stuff.

still doesnt answer the question.
no its a different shop, and anyway has nothing important to do with the story
Geso
-----:D
Jun 1, 2011 3:28 PM
Aug 2008
ByeByeMrMoon said:

I'm waiting for this to happen, but it probably won't as that would end the story. It's possible that an event set that far in the past (someone said 10 years for the message this episode) would make it that maybe Daru and Okabe never meet or something is changed so that they never built the time machine. Then he would essentially be stuck in that universe with all his memories and no way to try and fix it. He could try and recreate the phone microwave, but they don't know how they got it to work in the first place so recreating it would be almost impossible.
Jun 1, 2011 3:35 PM

Jul 2007
dewert said:
Fai said:
crystalangel23 said:
So was Tora no Ana the shop Okabe, Daru, and Mayuri went to in the middle of the episode? I'm confused.

No. AKibahara is no longer akibahara from our world.

http://xorsyst.com/japan/akihabara-stores-tora-no-ana/

Akibahara PREVIOUSLY and IN OUR WORLD is the center of all things otaku.

AKIBAHARA in after Ferris message is a simple japanese town of technology and stuff.

still doesnt answer the question.
no its a different shop, and anyway has nothing important to do with the story

Imagine living in Paris for entirety of your life only to wake up one morning to find out that Eiffel Tower is no longer there and according to everyone but you never was there.

Imagine living in Amsterdam and one day find out that there's a huge Disneyland in place where Red Light District Used to be and everyone thinks it was always there(Disneyland).

Imagine living in new york to wake up one morning to wind that not only world trade center buildings are still standing but there are THREE of them.

Imagine waking up in the morning and opening this website only to find out that "this has always been just another redirect to anidb".

Okarin's actions completely changed the history of his hometown.

Akibahara he knew and lived in NO LONGER exists. it did not turn into otaku Mecca in 2000, instead it remained as average japanese town with somewhat average electronics industry. It also reinforces the whole alienation theme that has been going on - okarin is loosing the world he knew and others, from their eyes, are loosing okarin their knew...
Jun 1, 2011 4:11 PM

Oct 2010
the butterfly effect is one of my favorite films :D i really like this series, i think it is getting really good with all of the time crossovers and sturf.
Jun 1, 2011 5:06 PM

Oct 2010
kaminakun said:
bakuramariks said:

Just rewatch the show when it's done. It still won't make much sense at this point unless you've played the game or read some summary. It's a lot more complicated than meets the eye :P
First of all tell him at least to see it in BD :P Second, he can read the Vn summaries they still have more data and time to think over what one has read. Sure helped me to know who is John Titor. :P
Werrston said:
So. Feyris's dad is with her, so her family never bought the land and she never started spreading moe culture around.
Not exactly. Her dad may have done something else to the land because precisely he was more around it. I explained clearly that it is wise to assume someone did something to avert the computer shops going into bankruptcy. But wait a sec, does not that mean the IBN 5100 may be easier to find?
Yumekichi11Jun 1, 2011 5:09 PM

Jun 1, 2011 5:13 PM

Sep 2009
i wonder what ferrisnya send ..
Jun 1, 2011 6:15 PM
May 2010
how does Kurisu -Christina knows about the Gel-effect of the time travel. it is the
butterfly effect!
Jun 1, 2011 6:26 PM
Apr 2009
WOW!!! XD
Jun 1, 2011 7:42 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Not exactly. Her dad may have done something else to the land because precisely he was more around it.

Yes you appear to be right. I want to add that since he is Feyris' father and her family is the one that owns all the lands, we can assume that he is the cause for the change. Perhaps he is a business man? Also, he is an adult. This is typically how cities look like from a mature perspective (businesses).

Perhaps before Feyris' D-mail in which we don't see her father, Feyris' influences have affected numerous places in the city resulting in an otaku-loving city somehow.

Yumekichi11 said:

I explained clearly that it is wise to assume someone did something to avert the computer shops going into bankruptcy. But wait a sec, does not that mean the IBN 5100 may be easier to find?

When did they ever mention computer shops being saved from bankcrupcy? Also, I don't recall seeing more computer shops than already was before the D-mail. Maybe I have to re-watch the episode.

Maybe there could've been one or two computer shops after the d-mail, but can't we assume that it is unrelated to the location of the IBN5100, and say those computer shops are nothing more than scenery for the new business-like town?

Jun 1, 2011 8:29 PM

Aug 2010
shuncchi said:
omg akiba returns back to a electric town....
the worlds over when this happens in real lol
its getting better and better, so intense ><

Holy crap, so Akiba never became the moe-town because Feyris sent that mail... wow just wow

Intense.
Jun 1, 2011 9:49 PM

Oct 2010
DesolateOne said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Not exactly. Her dad may have done something else to the land because precisely he was more around it.

Yes you appear to be right. I want to add that since he is Feyris' father and her family is the one that owns all the lands, we can assume that he is the cause for the change. Perhaps he is a business man? Also, he is an adult. This is typically how cities look like from a mature perspective (businesses).

Exactly that! Not only that but he had rare archeological things that he was cleaning around of when we see him after the D-mail changes things.
DesolateOne said:
Perhaps before Feyris' D-mail in which we don't see her father, Feyris' influences have affected numerous places in the city resulting in an otaku-loving city somehow.
That was originally what happened. A person of power may change much if he/she knows who. Feiris may not look like it but I am 100% sure she ain't stupid or air head.
Yumekichi11 said:

I explained clearly that it is wise to assume someone did something to avert the computer shops going into bankruptcy. But wait a sec, does not that mean the IBN 5100 may be easier to find?
DesolateOne said:
When did they ever mention computer shops being saved from bankcrupcy? Also, I don't recall seeing more computer shops than already was before the D-mail. Maybe I have to re-watch the episode.
That is according to Fai's history IRL of that event whom it seems this anime may be mimicking for realism. Notice most of the terms like Kerr Black Holes and SERN are really IRL real. I wonder if they are watching us watching this to see reactions. I even think there may be someone from the future working with us but who will ever know or believe.
DesolateOne said:
Maybe there could've been one or two computer shops after the d-mail, but can't we assume that it is unrelated to the location of the IBN5100, and say those computer shops are nothing more than scenery for the new business-like town?
Not sure about that, remains to be seen in the next episode.

Jun 1, 2011 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Feiris may not look like it but I am 100% sure she ain't stupid or air head.
I don't see what it has to do with anything, but no. The only stupid and/or air head character is Mayushii, after all.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 1, 2011 10:37 PM

Mar 2011
Hmm, I rewatched the first episode and noticed the person that was signaling Okabe on the rooftop was Suzuha. Knowing these forums it's probably old news, but I thought it was pretty interesting since Kurisu also gets stabbed in that same episode. (keeping in mind all of those hateful stares she gives Kurisu later in the series).
Not only that, but the person that the "real" Okabe hears yelling right before he finds her dead had the same voice as him. Assuming they didn't do that just to mess with us or because they didn't think it was important to use a different seiyuu for the yell, it could mean they eventually figure out a way to send more than just texts.

Just some food for thought for slow people like me. :/
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.