Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate Episode 9 Discussion

Jun 29, 8:21 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

Ok thx for the 4th statement it wasn't mentioned in the Anime. But if you send the message to the Phonewave's phone number, then how it's possible to send the message to the other person's phone ?

Firstly, it was mentioned in the anime.
Secondly, when you set up the phonewave, you set up the receiver's phone number. Setting up the phonewave means:
- setting up the time
- setting up the receiver's phone number

Everything was told in the anime btw.

Ok, If you may, can you tell me at which episode it was explained? Or at which episode that Daru finished upgrading the Phone Microwave ?

Jun 29, 8:49 AM
Kish0 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Firstly, it was mentioned in the anime.
Secondly, when you set up the phonewave, you set up the receiver's phone number. Setting up the phonewave means:
- setting up the time
- setting up the receiver's phone number

Everything was told in the anime btw.

Ok, If you may, can you tell me at which episode it was explained? Or at which episode that Daru finished upgrading the Phone Microwave ?

Episode 6 and Episode 7

Jun 30, 1:42 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

Episode 6 and Episode 7

After looking at those episodes I still can't find that they explained or at least shown how the Phone Microwave setting up the receiver phone's number.

Jun 30, 2:31 AM
Kish0 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Episode 6 and Episode 7

After looking at those episodes I still can't find that they explained or at least shown how the Phone Microwave setting up the receiver phone's number.

In Episode 6, Kurisu(tina) explains how the phonewave works. In Episode 7, Daru says he upgraded the phonewave. In Episode 8, at Luka's D-Mail it is shown that Daru typed in Luka's mother's pager number (which is technically a phone number) in the PC which is connected to the phonewave.

Jun 30, 5:53 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

In Episode 6, Kurisu(tina) explains how the phonewave works. In Episode 7, Daru says he upgraded the phonewave. In Episode 8, at Luka's D-Mail it is shown that Daru typed in Luka's mother's pager number (which is technically a phone number) in the PC which is connected to the phonewave.

Well that pager I thought was a special case, so it needs to be inputted by Daru. So in the end they didn't explicitly showed how it was done when setting up the receiver phone's number in the case of using phone. I bet you've played or known the VN, that's why you knew subtle things like that. Thx anyway for the explanation.

Jun 30, 6:56 AM
Kish0 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Well that pager I thought was a special case, so it needs to be inputted by Daru. So in the end they didn't explicitly showed how it was done when setting up the receiver phone's number in the case of using phone. I bet you've played or known the VN, that's why you knew subtle things like that. Thx anyway for the explanation.

Dunno, you are the first one who complaining about this. Daru mentioned clearly that he upgraded the phonewave, and now they can send messages to EVERY phone, they don't have to attach it to the phonewave. I don't know what was your problem. They sent D-Mail to Moeka when her phone wasn't attached to the phonewave. They sent D-Mail to Luka's mother when the pager wasn't attached to the phonewave.

Jun 30, 8:08 AM
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

Dunno, you are the first one who complaining about this. Daru mentioned clearly that he upgraded the phonewave, and now they can send messages to EVERY phone, they don't have to attach it to the phonewave. I don't know what was your problem. They sent D-Mail to Moeka when her phone wasn't attached to the phonewave. They sent D-Mail to Luka's mother when the pager wasn't attached to the phonewave.

Just know that my question has been answered.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]