Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2011 8:24 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow. This is a new twist on an old storyline. Girl gets coerced into sex, cult edition. Some great gang bang scenes. I hope Riko finds her sister in the end. That female trainer is pretty damn hot. Hope to see more scenes of her next episode.
lol! Cult leader has the biggest dong. oh boy...
May 31, 2011 10:54 AM

Jun 2009
I want to release it with that female teacher and Rinko.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 10, 2011 5:46 AM

Feb 2010
RELEASE IT! Hnnnnnnnnnnngg
Jul 13, 2011 10:41 AM

Apr 2009
Rhypo-oniichan said:
RELEASE IT! Hnnnnnnnnnnngg

LOL. I like this cult, where do I sign up? I would like to release too! With all those hot female members, I can't possibly resist. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 11, 2012 4:00 PM

Aug 2008
sign me too love that blonde girl
Sep 26, 2012 6:16 AM
Sep 2012
how i can watch the anime? can somebody tell me??
Jan 23, 2013 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
dumbass story, but EXCELLENT fapping material. fap fap fapppp!

Jun 22, 2013 4:09 AM

Aug 2009
Released quite well if you know what I mean...

I feel so bad for laughing to that picture that she handed to her sister at the end...

O well
Jun 25, 2013 3:47 AM

May 2011
Does anyone know the ending song?
Jul 2, 2013 10:36 AM
Nov 2012
okay good sex scenes but one thing that got annoying very quickly was the constant use of the "vunerable and unwilling to do this without convincing" EVERY. STEP. OF. THE. WAY.

"i have to do this for my sister" "wait what do you want me to do?!" "i cant do that!" "stop!" "you want to release your desire right" "yes" "i cant do that!" "stop!" "send you to lower class then" "okay" "no! stop! i cant do that!" "dont you have a lot of desire!" "okay" "no stop this!" "oh right i have to find my sister"

the "oh right i have to find my sister" part is what really tweaked my nerves.

I get it. its a fetish to make someone unwilling do something do just that by convincing them to with coercion, but NOT if you KEEP repeating it over and over with the same damn lines. i wouldnt be annoyed with this if it wasnt repeated 5 times in each and every goddamn sex scene and then some. i just tuned out of the damn subs and looked at the sex.

you'd think after the 1st time when told what medium class is, that sex was gonna happen.
IkuinenJul 2, 2013 10:43 AM
Jul 3, 2013 4:05 PM

Oct 2011
osukebei said:
I hope Riko finds her sister in the end.

Are you kidding me? This is fucking hentai.
Oct 19, 2013 2:37 AM

May 2012
damn that Riko ... she's so hot !!!

Nov 2, 2013 4:55 PM

Sep 2011
Too bad that black-haired chick got only a blowjob. Hope she'll more scenes.

Mar 18, 2015 7:19 AM

Nov 2013
Kai hoooooooooo~
Kaori and Riko ftw.
Apr 16, 2015 6:48 PM

May 2014
Ehhh, Riko is awesome, but I hate old men fucking.
Oct 24, 2015 1:19 PM

Jul 2015
lakisa said:
sign me too love that blonde girl
Oct 12, 2018 5:58 AM
Oct 2013
Her lust was too strong? Hmm would like to know the details of that...
Somewhat lewd for the semen to pour out from her pussy when she released her hand. Probably nakadashied by the old man already.
Pretty lewd to get the anus attacked from behind and then the rape from both sides (*˘︶˘*)
Her nude body was most vulnerable and the back side was most exposed and tempting.
Funny how they called it release and it shows her sandwiched XD

Pretty long name to consist of 6 kanji. For some reason the form had it written out in hiragana, katakana and roumaji.
Hmm her mom was born in 1950s, eh
What logic would worries of gravure model lead to joining a self enlightenment seminar? What was she thinking?

The men had pants but she was clearly in just a top. wonder if she thought anything about that... Even the ladies on the flyer wore the same.
Hmm lust was just a lie to deceive them, eh. but why chose a perverted reason like that? unless somehow was convinced it was required to get into the level of class?
in any case, it seems to have more naturally led to a sexual development...
What erotic design of underwear to be wearing there.
I dunno, probably would of been more sane to contact police to investigate to begin with (unless she already tried) and if not at least consider so instead of stripping after they gave her the chance to stop.
Somewhat rare underwear undressing and with it showing her cover up while doing it to avoid exposure
Somewhat lewd of female sensei to do a sensual fella of the guy
Really, the premise of her lust made it hard to excuse herself. And no doubt theyd be highly suspicious of her resistance.
Rape was somewhat lewd with her being held down and cried in a pained voice

Did this next scene happen in the same day or some other and how much time passed since rape?
so it seems they all had a sexual related problem. Guess that was why she chose that reason.
She's already shown it already, hardly convincing now to claim she can't do it for reason of being improper
Didn't show any undressing this time.
hmm blond should wear pe clothes because satou-san is not used to raw body of women yet seemed to be perfectly fine with instructor being nude. maybe he was used to hers? In any case, it is a bit strange but she is always quite a treat for the men.
Seemed to moan in a more pleasured-sounding way from the nipple suck. was an acting or did she really feel good from the old man's technique?
Satou-San was just a 2d otaku, eh. Clearly he was insulting all 3d woman there which would of included the female instructor.
What she was trying to block there with her left hand at end of the cumming?
Wonder why the pe top was pulled up her left leg. Most peculiar

Seems attenders get to go home at some Stages rather than stay at the place. Probably should of gone to police at that stage?

Quite a few good looking girls at the special course. and there was one fatty-ish lady.
Descended? What is he from heaven?
Loled at 'believe' chant
It was just an orgy, and all the ladies were pretty into it as well. How loose. Most if not all of of the ladies were probably not wearing any underwear as well.
Seems like they found her out. just led her on the whole Time. Well it was expected.
Your d is not only longer than the average, but quite thick compared to those others as well I would say!
Didn't react that strongly from nakadashi, or rather telling him to stop after he already finished is not very effective?
Didn't see the fatty lady in any action I think. speaking of which, the flyer had a fatty-ish oldish lady on it as well.
Didn't see instructor Lady in any sex either.

Overall showed off nude body quite with good body shape and detail. also nice exposure of the genitals. Nice detail in the draping of the long hair. Her suffering was shown off okay. Nice to see her wearing most short dress at home at catwalk as well. Imouto had a nice body too.
User-sanOct 12, 2018 6:35 AM
Aug 2, 2020 2:35 AM

Aug 2018
It's funny that Riko always obey the male and female trainer(?) everytime they judge her xD

Why the dudes are grey here? Are they sick? XD

Riko is one of the best hentai characters I've ecounter.
Sep 30, 2020 9:03 AM

Feb 2018
I don't understand, really..
Feb 21, 2023 1:09 AM

Nov 2010
Riko is so hot! I enjoyed watching her get f*cked so hard! They should've gang-r*ped all of her holes at once!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ran->Sem: Hakudaku Delmo Tsuma no Miira Tori Episode 2 Discussion

osukebei - Jun 24, 2011

26 by MxS7HGS »»
Feb 21, 2023 2:02 AM

» KAIHOUU!!!

KaihoBuddha - May 8, 2017

5 by 7thVision »»
Sep 11, 2018 11:58 AM

Poll: » Hero or Foe?

KaihoBuddha - Jun 7, 2017

27 by AnimeHonor »»
Jan 4, 2018 7:36 AM

» That scene on the cover

wuhugm - Jun 29, 2013

4 by wuhugm »»
Jul 9, 2013 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.