Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 24, 2011 2:03 AM

haha it feels like ages ago to me XD

Oct 26, 2011 3:19 PM

so gonna create the LE now? i wont be submitting anything this time. maybe for a Tiger and Bunny LE :D or maybe one of the ideas other people asked for. lol

banana

Nov 12, 2011 6:15 PM

How about necktie/uniform or kitty ears? i have some for both. :D

edit: I'll be making a nekomimi/kitty ears LE of anyone wants to join!
Modified by DarkRoseOtaku, Nov 12, 2011 6:37 PM

banana

Nov 13, 2011 9:38 AM

I think that I would want to join. When do you plan on opening it?:3

Nov 13, 2011 11:12 AM

uuhhhhhh.... this week sometime hopefully?? lol

Here's my first one. never added a tag onto cards before so hopefully it doesn't look too stupid.

p.s. it too me ages to understand the words before "you by my side" on ur sig. i just now understood it. I hate script.
Modified by DarkRoseOtaku, Nov 14, 2011 6:19 PM

banana

Nov 15, 2011 12:16 PM

Oh, ok xD

Oooooo, Necoco. I sooo love him*.* Anyway it doesn't look stupid

bbcodes are still a bit shitty >.< That's really getting annoying.

p.s.r. okay, no script in the future as some people can't read it, lol:3

Nov 15, 2011 1:35 PM

yeah thats gonna be a problem for whenever we edit the main post on the thread. unless each person has their own comment so they only need to worry about their stuff.

banana

Nov 16, 2011 2:22 PM

That would be a bit too messy and some people would get confused i think. Better stuck with the way it was before:3

Nov 16, 2011 4:18 PM

oohkay but if the images get effed up don't go crying to me!

banana

Nov 17, 2011 4:55 AM

Why sb would go crying to you? it wouldn't be your fault if it gets shitty again.

Nov 17, 2011 9:19 AM

i have no idea. so i guess we can open now since it seems the other admins are busy or something.

banana

Nov 20, 2011 4:15 AM

it's your le so open it when you think it's best^^

Nov 25, 2011 8:27 PM

lol we got a few people that ignored the limits. im too nice to ever ignore them though. also the poll i made came out even in all the subjects. lol

banana

Nov 25, 2011 10:52 PM

Well i have made a Junjou Romantica LE but not sure when i will open it

Dec 3, 2011 8:47 PM

sweet! i'd suggest either now or in a couple weeks since its college final exam time. XP i have yet to make the cards. so much work suddenly piling up.

banana

Dec 22, 2011 6:45 PM

I'm gonna finish up the nekomimi le and make a quick holiday Le!

banana

Feb 27, 2012 4:52 PM

okay we havent done anything in months! I'm making a Shizaya LE.

banana

Feb 28, 2012 12:05 PM

Ok, then after it closes I will start a new one, maybe that will make the club more lively. When I have an idea about it I will post it here in case anybody would want to join~

Jul 30, 2012 11:10 AM

Hahaha, and now the club is kinda dead XD But as I found a bit of time I plan to do a lot of LE's this upcoming month. The first one will be a togainu no chi le. Not sure about what next but nobody will read this post anyway so... Anyway, TnC,saturday maybe. If anybody wants to also make cards write to me before then, ok? Ok XD
Modified by Ashi-nyan, Aug 2, 2012 12:31 PM

May 4, 2013 12:31 AM

I created thread for upcoming editions. If any of you planning to make some edition, please edit that post and add yours. Or just write about here.

Somebody's gonna participate in Socks LE? XDDDD Or maybe someone's gonna create their own edition next week?
Modified by _orionis, May 4, 2013 12:49 AM

May 4, 2013 3:55 AM

I gonna participate in this Icchan ...and maybe around the 20th of may or maybe after I would create Uta pri LE XD

Somebody's interested to participate?? >.<

I'm new admin in this Club <3 Yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^

May 4, 2013 5:49 AM

I'm going to pass on Socks (waiting for my dedication :3) and will think about UtaPri~

Also i'm planning on opening an Omerta LE on the 13th so if anyone wants to participate then give me a kick before then.

And Alf-chan is there any sense in creating a second thread? Maybe let's delete this one and use only the one you started. Or just edit the first post here.

Yoroshiku!^^

May 4, 2013 8:02 AM

As I said, Tsukky-chan I would participate in Uta Pri edition ^^ Thanks for working on Socks LE with me :> Of course it's all for Ashi-sama ^^

I think I'll pass on Omerta, won't have time this week to make two editions >_< but then, it's pretty short manga so if I'll like it maybe I'll make like two cards for this? Dunno for now.

No Ashi-sama, we need some place to talk about the editions. Hmm... Yeah, it was careless from me, sorry >_< Maybe I'll just move it on the first post as you said.

May 4, 2013 8:25 AM

Sorry, Alf-sama. I just had to add a little gayness to it.

Guys, I just looked at my calendar. I'll be making a little SE tomorrow as it's Takaba Akihito's birthday *U* I'll be opening it at noon CET.

May 4, 2013 9:12 AM

I still don't think it's gay enough. And I appreciate you are apologizing to me, but... You are OOC then XD

okay ^^ Should I ask Lyyzee about if she's gonna join some of upcoming editions?

May 4, 2013 10:16 AM

I'm an OC so no matter what I do it will never be OOC.

It's still not gay enough but let's leave it like that anyway.

If you want to socialize, then why are you asking? :3 You can write to her if you want xD

May 4, 2013 11:05 AM

We may change pic monthly, everytime it will change, we'll make it more gayer.

Okay, I'll ask her. Tch. I asked because I know that you're shy and even if it should be your duty to check out on our staff, I'll probably take care of it because I'm so nice person :>

May 4, 2013 11:19 AM

gayer....in which way??? like rainbow words XDXD

May 4, 2013 12:38 PM

Gayer... Gayer... *searches gayer on google*
Google says that gayer in this way:

XDDD

May 4, 2013 12:59 PM

...I don't even... XDDD

still... I guess it's gayer indeed XDDDD good find Ashi-chan XD

May 4, 2013 1:05 PM

Oooh o.o I understand now XDXD thankyu

Can I ask something? ...Ashi...Alf....why??

May 4, 2013 1:26 PM

tsukisaya said:
Can I ask something? ...Ashi...Alf....why??

that made me laugh XDDD This is... long story, I'm not sure how I should explain this...? Well... maybe I'll leave the explanation to Ashi-sama, she's smarter than me XDDD

May 4, 2013 2:58 PM

Okey I wait for explanation then ♥♥♥

May 5, 2013 2:43 AM

I knew that I'm smarter than Alf-chan, but still...

So first 'Ashi' as it's easier to explain. Alf-sama is sure that I have a feet fetish (which I don't). And 'Ashi' means feet in japanese - amongst other things as it depends how you write it +__+

And 'Alf' is short for Alfons which in our language means souteneur. I'm not sure how it came up. Either it was because of Pimp-kun from swimming anime or because her friends called her that once, I'm not sure anymore. Oh, and Alf also stands for Alien Life Form <3

Lame explanation, I know ^^" If you still don't understand then I'm sure that Alf-chan can try to explain it better. After all she's sooooo much better in everything than me xD

May 5, 2013 3:19 AM

I understand.... XDXD it's funny ^^

May 5, 2013 3:23 AM

Thank you Ashi-chan, your explanation is beautiful ^^

But Tsukky-chan, don't believe her about "feet fetish" part. She's totally obsessed with it. She talks about them like 60% of the time. And her top condition for a slave it that he needs to have nice feet. She's scary sometimes! Just look how much she's happy about Socks LE!

I'm not sure about Alf too... it just started sometime ago kinda randomly. And yes, it's like I came from another world, I'm just so unusual and amazing :>

So it's probably end of that explanation, isn't it Ashi-chan? Hey, in that part
Lachrymae said:
If you still don't understand then I'm sure that Alf-chan can try to explain it better. After all she's sooooo much better in everything than me xD
you're making fun of me, right? If you're keep on doing this, you'll feel my wrath XDD

May 5, 2013 3:30 AM

inbloom said:
Just look how much she's happy about Socks LE!

Now I understand the reason for this crazy edition^^ I'm happy

With this edition I observe that in more imgs the feet part is cut. I work hard to find imgs that contain feets or socks XD
It's really amazing

Inbloom =Icchan
Lachrymae = ?? How can I called you? <3

May 5, 2013 3:36 AM

Making fun of you is my pastime, Alf-sama.
And my slaves need to have nice THIGHS. Not feet T___T

And socks are cute!

Tsuki-sama, you didn't need to write an idea in the SE ^^ You're part of the team! <3 And you can call me anything you want. Well within reason XD And can I call you Saya-chan? Pretty please, it's so cute <3

Oh, and about the club. I was thinking of writing what LE's are open at them time in the description. What do you think?

May 5, 2013 3:57 AM

tsukisaya said:

With this edition I observe that in more imgs the feet part is cut. I work hard to find imgs that contain feets or socks XD
It's really amazing

Well, it's not that hard if you combine "two males" and "shoeless" tags on zerochan for example :>

Lachrymae said:
Making fun of you is my pastime, Alf-sama.
And my slaves need to have nice THIGHS. Not feet T___T

you even said that on clubs comments, you can't fool me, Ashi-sama.

Lachrymae said:
Tsuki-sama, you didn't need to write an idea in the SE ^^ You're part of the team! <3 And you can call me anything you want. Well within reason XD And can I call you Saya-chan? Pretty please, it's so cute <3

Ashi-chan is never that sweet to me :< You're so lucky Tsukky-chan... *cries*

Lachrymae said:
Oh, and about the club. I was thinking of writing what LE's are open at them time in the description. What do you think?

I think I talked with you about this. I think it's really good idea, myabe we won't have to send newsletters if we'll spam clubs comments so our club will show on the last active clubs ^^

May 5, 2013 4:03 AM

Woow you're a perv ^^ lachry-chan/mae-chan/lachry-tan/lacry-nyan (choose one XD)

Yeah are cute :3

Saya-chan is kawaii, i'm glad you call me like this ♥♥♥♥♥

It's nice idea, write it :)

May 5, 2013 5:31 AM

I'm kinda wondering... newsletter might be actually needed DX but okay, let's see how many people request cards from new SE.

May 5, 2013 7:31 AM

I doubt ....I put a limit in my cards or not?

May 5, 2013 8:00 AM

it's up to you. It depends how many cards you want to do.

May 5, 2013 11:05 AM

tsukisaya said:
Woow you're a perv ^^ lachry-chan/mae-chan/lachry-tan/lacry-nyan (choose one XD)

Lol, all of them sound strange XD Well, call me whatever strikes your fancy, Saya-chan ^^
ALF-SAMA-BETCH XD said:

You're from Poland, Alf-chan. We're all mad yokels here XD

We'll newsletter is good in clubs that have only 'of the month' editions... You never know when there will be something open here so sending them will be kinda pointless. Anyway let's see what happens~
Och, and could somebody write to Ellamenopea about this? ^^ Her avatar scares me :o

May 5, 2013 11:14 AM

Lachrymae said:
ALF-SAMA-BETCH XD said:

You're from Poland, Alf-chan. We're all mad yokels here XD

that killed me XDDDD How I can be Alf and the betch btw? XDDD

Lachrymae said:
We'll newsletter is good in clubs that have only 'of the month' editions... You never know when there will be something open here so sending them will be kinda pointless. Anyway let's see what happens~
Och, and could somebody write to Ellamenopea about this? ^^ Her avatar scares me :o

well yeah. I was just thinking about that alternative.

As I said, I'm taking care of newcomers for you XD I'm sounding like a pro right??? I'll write to her.

I edit it like 3rd time? I'm not thinking clearly...
Modified by _orionis, May 5, 2013 11:18 AM

May 5, 2013 11:58 AM

ALF-SAMA-BETCH XD said:

that killed me XDDDD How I can be Alf and the betch btw? XDDD

Once Alf dreamt she was a Betch, a Betch heavily stomping around, happy with herself and doing as she pleased. She didn't know she was Alf. Suddenly she woke up and there she was, solid and unmistakable Alf. But she didn't know if he was Alf who had dreamt she was a Betch, or a Betch dreaming of being Alf.

Does that answer you question? <3

ALF-SAMA-BETCH XD said:
As I said, I'm taking care of newcomers for you XD I'm sounding like a pro right??? I'll write to her.

You're so good to us. Continue the good work in the future, Alf-sama. though in reality I find that avatar cute xD

May 5, 2013 12:55 PM

ALF-SAMA'S BITCH ASHI-CHAN said:
Once Alf dreamt she was a Betch, a Betch heavily stomping around, happy with herself and doing as she pleased. She didn't know she was Alf. Suddenly she woke up and there she was, solid and unmistakable Alf. But she didn't know if he was Alf who had dreamt she was a Betch, or a Betch dreaming of being Alf.

...are you drunk or something? XDDDDDDDDDDDD And you're calling me an alien...
uh... I'll say yes, but only because I'm afraid that you'd continue this story further if I disagreed :<

ALF-SAMA'S BITCH ASHI-CHAN said:
You're so good to us. Continue the good work in the future, Alf-sama. though in reality I find that avatar cute xD

that's... very scary coming from your mouth, Ashi-sama. I can feel you have some evil scheme planned for me. You already tricked me into doing work acting all hopeless >_< Eh, I'm too good for you. I should punish you for your bad behaviour.

May 5, 2013 1:58 PM

inbloom said:
I should punish you for your bad behaviour.

How will you do this??? I'm thinking some dirty and wet things now
You look like couple of lovers in a romantic discussion kyaaa >.<
Who are the seme and who are the uke??

Lachrymae said:
Lol, all of them sound strange XD

mmmm...soo I call you Ashi-chan then?

inbloom said:
I'm sounding like a pro right???

Yes in fact you are a pro and "Ashi-chan"? too <3

Loool~ I love this conversation I enjoy a lot *I'm really evil sometimes kukuku

May 5, 2013 4:55 PM

ALF-SAMA-BETCH XD said:

...are you drunk or something? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

You haven't seen me drunk yet, baby <3 (lol, jk)

ALF-SAMA-BETCH XD said:
I should punish you for your bad behaviour.

Hey, weren't I the bad, evil and sadistic one here? You aren't supposed to punish me :o

Saya-chan said:

You look like couple of lovers in a romantic discussion kyaaa >.<
Who are the seme and who are the uke??

Lovers? XD okay, this might be fun :3
I'm the helpless, shy and innocent uke that needs seme to do everything for her of course *evil grin*

Saya-chan said:

mmmm...soo I call you Ashi-chan then?

I don't mind but you will have to ask Alf-sama... You know Saya-chan, semes and their possesivenes and their pet names *sighs*

Saya-chan said:

Loool~ I love this conversation I enjoy a lot *I'm really evil sometimes kukuku

Lol, you really are evil for enjoying this c:

And look at all the spam that we made xD

May 5, 2013 7:36 PM

Hey guys~ I'm a new staff... :D

Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »