Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tiger & Bunny Episode 7 Discussion

Apr 5, 2012 6:52 PM

Mon_Diamond said:
I wonder what's with that guy at the very end. Cool episode.

he’s obviously that Lunatic who fought with tiger&bunny
「J>K>W」
事実。

Jul 2, 2013 3:54 PM

wow never seen Barnaby lose his cool like that!

and love the new team of Blue Rose and Kotetsu!!

so that douchebag is Lunatic huh? kinda lame name to be honest XD

they kinda made it obvious that this judge could be Lunatic :P

finally we're progressing a bit to the story!!

Jul 4, 2013 11:37 PM

That Lunatic is well....a Lunatic. Fits him well!
Finally I got to see some real action, to see Barnaby so fired up- I can't help but crave for more!

Jan 23, 2014 5:29 AM

no doubt the judge is Lunatic, what is still to be know is how he knew at what time they were broadcasting, he knew, maybe he's got someone else in Hero TV HQ, and who was that kid that kicked Kotetsu? He remember him when he associated the "own justice" thing. Is he son of the judge? Is he a NEXT? More curious about that one, we can say Lunatic is the crazy hair dude

Jun 14, 2014 10:22 PM

That supposed judge at the end seems sketchy, i think he's probably a villain.

Aug 3, 2014 8:46 AM

Pretty interesting character development, let's see what will happen next!

Jan 15, 2015 10:11 AM
#1 Star Wars Fan

Dude at the end will totally turn out to be a villain. I feel a little silly posting now after the series being out for so long but I have to be because its so awesome. :P

Mar 1, 2015 11:45 PM

Lunatic seems like he could be similar to Kira. Kills criminals rather than arresting them and silences all who oppose him.

Barnaby vs Lunatic was pretty intense...

I will be surprised if that judge is not Lunatic. Even his tie goes with Lunatic's flames. Talk about a whole new level of obvious.

Other then that, good episode I just wish they made it less obvious that the judge was Lunatic.

8/10

Dec 11, 2015 11:47 PM
the blue rose and tiger team up was pretty funny. I have a feeling she likes tiger. Hmm I wonder if that judge guy is lunatic........

Jul 20, 2016 5:04 AM

I love how this anime just show who's Lunatic immediately after his debut
And yes that judge, he didn't have the same voice at all
He's a judge so he couldn't be that bad guy
xD
"Signature removed"

Feb 3, 2017 5:13 AM

Ironically, Tiger and Bunny's abilities are so freaking weak.

Sure they get 100 times strength but they can only use it for five minutes, they can't shut it down to conserve power for when it counts. It's ridiculously flawed...

Blue Rose can consistently create ice to move, engulf, entrap, defend and attack.. Red Crimson can obliterate enemies with a huge gulf of flame and to retreat. Dragon Kid can sent a constant stream of electricity to her opponents and has wicked martial arts skills. She makes up for underwhelming power with finesse perfectly for mop up operations after the heavy units have done their job.

Lunatic can freaking shoot a barrage of explosive flames...

But the biggest weakness is the show's refusal to show the full impact of their powers... You imagine if Mohammad Ali swung a punch in your face and multiply that by even a measly 10.. Your mother wouldn't recognise you. You imagine a javelin thrower throw a steel pipe with a 100 times strength at you.. Any opponent would be helpless ants. Even with the camera on them and with the intent to arrest, a weak punch could disable any of the criminals. Instead you see Koutetsu being overwhelmed by five of them...

Now the fact that they've been jumped hundreds metres everywhere suggests that they are not holding back their power to prevent damaging their bodies..

The show is the biggest handicap for the heroes, not their abilities themselves.

Honestly, so weak. But I guess it makes for interesting show and protagonists.
Modified by Rosny, Feb 3, 2017 5:21 AM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]