Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2011 10:09 AM

May 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Daemon's hair looks lame.
May 14, 2011 10:16 AM

Feb 2010
[Awww I was going to start the chapter thread :/ Except I accidentally deleted my comments before I could do that lol]

-Daemon (in Mukuro's body) looks like a frigging demon in the beginning o__O
-Anyways...that's how he got Mukuro's body hmmm..
-Hmm. Wonder why the Vindice will only let their family members out of the prison only after Daemon is defeated. What's their motive here?
I mean wouldn't it better if all the guardians were there to defeat Daemon? :/
-And whoa. It's that guy from their memories (I totally forgot his name lol).
-And who is...Bermuda? And Reborn needs to be pissed at that Vindice guy when he mentioned the name..
-Same attribute that the Vindice used? Wonder what it is..
-Tsuna's and Enma's expressions when they saw Daemon hands coming out = definitely gives off the vibes of a horror movie xD
-ROFLMAO. I'm sorry but Mukuro's new body appearance looks so...feminine xD Does Mukuro actually have long hair?? Must be Daemon's illusion powers (which probably means he likes long hair for some odd reason...)

Too many questions unanswered and formed. I guess I'll put...3/5 for this chapter.

Anyone entertain us with theories on what will happen next? :P
May 14, 2011 10:20 AM
Sep 2007
I think it's just that they don't cut hair of their prisoners in Vindice.
May 14, 2011 10:23 AM

Feb 2008
Rokudo's body looks fine. Daemon was feminine from the start, so it's given.

Can't wait to see whats the "attribute Vindice uses".
May 14, 2011 10:30 AM

Aug 2010
lol i love mukuro's new appearance!!!
and now i'm hoping for byakuran's helping hand to vongola!!
we haven't seen him for a while....i hope he'll appear again in the next chapter or 2
"I wasn't born to make friends with ladies!!! I was born to love them......I was born a man" - Sanji
May 14, 2011 10:39 AM

Mar 2011
Interesting chapter cant wait to see who that guy is from vindice who reborn reacted to when he said bermuda
May 14, 2011 10:40 AM

Feb 2010
Psajdak said:

Hmm true. Wonder if the current Mukuro hates long hair (because he always appear with short hair).

AlanViBritannia said:
Rokudo's body looks fine. Daemon was feminine from the start, so it's given.

LMAO. Never knew Daemon was...feminine in the first place xD Well if you say so haha :P..

dr_dante said:
and now i'm hoping for byakuran's helping hand to vongola!!
we haven't seen him for a while....i hope he'll appear again in the next chapter or 2

Oh yeah...I totally forgot that Amano Akira still hasn't answered the question of why Byakuran appeared in the first place --;
May 14, 2011 10:47 AM

Jul 2009
That was kinda scary, but the resemblance between Enma/Cozart and Tsuna/Primo is shown so much in this chapter too.
... Even if I'm hated, even if I'm despised, even if I'm useless, I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters! - Misogi Kumagawa; Medaka Box
May 14, 2011 10:52 AM

May 2009
REALLY?SILKY HAIR?FOR REAL? @_@
May 14, 2011 10:55 AM

Feb 2010
"Pleased to meet you"

.....seriously, what the heck ?? looks gay as hell.

LAMEST shonen antagonist ever. <.< Now Daemon do us a favor and go die pls.. and STOP stealing other people's bodies dammit >.< yeesh..
May 14, 2011 11:12 AM

Apr 2011
Seeing Daemon come out with long hair ruined the "scary menace" vibe that was being built up, but I got a good laugh out of it. I really hope the battle doesn't turn into Tsuna & Enma vs Spade, I want the other guardians to get some action too.
May 14, 2011 11:33 AM
Mar 2009
Waaa...The story of Bermuda sounds more interesting XD...and... Mukuro wasn´t so long in prision to have that long hair XD...Snif...Waiting is awful...
May 14, 2011 11:42 AM

May 2009
Psajdak said:

What about his nails then?
May 14, 2011 11:52 AM

Apr 2010
Lol, the hair! xDDDDD
OMG the cliffhanger was destroyed after I saw D.Spade :D...
May 14, 2011 12:16 PM

Apr 2011
Ahhaha the chapter was perfect until the end when Daemon Spade arrived!;(
May 14, 2011 12:26 PM

Sep 2009
His hair. That was ridiculous. xD;

That Bermuda person of the Vindice was pretty interesting looking though. o: I hope we can find out more about him soon.
May 14, 2011 1:00 PM

May 2008
I want Tsuna & Enma vs. Daemon fight, it would be awsome~

The hair indeed looks a bit weird, he looks like a woman, though that's not really problem~
May 14, 2011 1:05 PM

Feb 2010
lol bishonen overload^^
May 14, 2011 2:14 PM

Sep 2008
did anyone go back to find out who bermuda is? because tsuna and enma think they heard the person before in the past memories.

and i think that the attribute that vindice has that daemon spade has is to be able to go from one place to another. because it looks like he ripped the space open to arrive. or diid he always have that ability?

can't wait of the fight!!

Your worries may seem like the world, but compared to the world they don't even come close.
May 14, 2011 2:59 PM

May 2009
http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Bermuda

While it wasn't specified who he is among those two guys, it's propably the arcobaleno, seeing Reborn's reaction, and how the long-haired guy refered to him as another person.
May 14, 2011 8:36 PM

Nov 2007
I'm trying to understand how Daemon is powerful enough to break out of the Vindice prison, but Mukuro as himself couldn't. If you remember, even in the future arc. Mukuro had to have his underlings free him as he couldn't free himself.

I first thought that maybe Mukuro had the power, but his body was too weak. However with Daemon taking over that same body and being able to break free, leads me to believe otherwise.

I understand that Daemon was powerful enough to steal the body, because of the Shimon's awakened ring (combined with his awesomeness alone, as he doesn't possess the Vongola ring anymore). However once he took over Mukuro's body, he wouldn't have access to the ring anymore, yet was still able to break out of the prison.

My only conclusion is that Daemon is leagues ahead of Mukuro, but played the role that they were somewhat on-par with each other before purposely losing the match. OR somehow the transfer allowed him to acquire Vindice like-powers which is what allowed him to bust out in the first place.

I know it is all conjecture at this point, but I was wondering if anyone considered these possibilities or others?
May 15, 2011 2:31 AM

Feb 2009
"Prelude of terror"? lol he looks fuckin gay. Not scaring at all. I thought he would look cooler after the prison scene.

Well let's see how Enma and Tsuna work together.
May 15, 2011 3:54 AM

Jul 2009
Mukuro looks like a long haired Chrome to me. But it's not so bad at all, even if with that kind of clothes, he resembles to bellhop...
May 15, 2011 5:06 AM

Oct 2008
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, wait a minute. I don't understand the fan response to this chapter. Please people, let me know. Does anyone not realize Daemon Spade (the one with the lengthy hair, right) looks like a Japanese version of the late Michael Jackson? Or is everyone aware of this but is being too respectful to say anything?

Note, I'm not making fun of Michael Jackson at all. I just find it unusual how by looking at the character's attire, I noticed this but no one else is saying anything about and I felt I needed to say something about it just to see if anyone else noticed it.
May 15, 2011 6:41 AM

Nov 2009
So it is the same guy, but i other than that i wonder what his purpose is.

I like how they could stop the jailbreak but just don't want to bother. >.>
Those guys are the most powerful out there if that is the case.
May 15, 2011 10:12 AM

Sep 2010
The Vendice is stupid. They should've let the other people out. But they might still be weak and whatever so no help there. Plus maybe they need them for assurance and stu- I wonder what attribute the Vendice are... Death? loljk.Ha~ the faces of Enma and Tsuna are epic. Haha. Are those glo-psshh. Haha. Nice look Daemon. Hahaa. Lol.

I wonder who Bermuda is really. I think it's the "arcobaleno".
May 15, 2011 12:51 PM

Jul 2009
Daemon looks like even more of a nonce than usual.
May 15, 2011 12:59 PM

Oct 2007
Daemon is shown way too overpowered..I understand that he acquired the Vindice attribute which is probably some "flames from hell" or "darkness attribute" which makes him able to break out of there but he hasn't even showed his power yet and everyone is scared shitless of him..so much for the "I'll take care of him" speech from tsuna..

i swear byakuran was more scarier than that!! he should have stayed the ultimate villain and then they decide to make this long-haired duchebag the ultimate villain..

i wonder if the story will really end after this? And whats with the bermuda guy now. too many confusions need to be cleared...i don't think tsuna can upgrade anymore than XX-burner..i laugh so hard if i see a XXX-burner defeat daemon!!!
May 15, 2011 1:17 PM

Feb 2010
Cruxis_Angel said:
My only conclusion is that Daemon is leagues ahead of Mukuro, but played the role that they were somewhat on-par with each other before purposely losing the match. OR somehow the transfer allowed him to acquire Vindice like-powers which is what allowed him to bust out in the first place.

I know it is all conjecture at this point, but I was wondering if anyone considered these possibilities or others?

I haven't really, but I think the former makes more sense. Which could also lead to the conclusion that the first generation of Vongola must be pretty strong. In addition, wasn't Daemon also the Mist guardian of the 2nd Vongola leader as well? I think we can somewhat assume that Daemon must be pretty strong and talented to be Mist guardian for two Vongola generations.

Hypeathon said:
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, wait a minute. I don't understand the fan response to this chapter. Please people, let me know. Does anyone not realize Daemon Spade (the one with the lengthy hair, right) looks like a Japanese version of the late Michael Jackson? Or is everyone aware of this but is being too respectful to say anything?

Note, I'm not making fun of Michael Jackson at all. I just find it unusual how by looking at the character's attire, I noticed this but no one else is saying anything about and I felt I needed to say something about it just to see if anyone else noticed it.

To tell you the truth, he doesn't make me think of Michael Jackson (but then again I dont pay too much attention to him back when he was still alive...so maybe that's why).
May 15, 2011 6:48 PM

Jan 2010
I'm more interested about Reborn and Bermuda than any of this fighting going on. Since it's shounen manga, I'm sure Tsuna and Enma will figure something out using the power of their rekindled friendship!

LOL at Daemon's new hairstyle. And the people who are saying it's because nobody ever cut Mukuro's hair, what happens when Mukuro takes over Chrome's body? He just uses it to create himself with his own "image"

Basically, Daemon Spade chose to have long hair for some reason! Haha
May 15, 2011 10:07 PM

Jun 2010
...Talk about a bishounen overload to the max. XD
May 16, 2011 9:23 AM
Aug 2009
I. want. his. jacket.

And now, they will be fighting... again. But this time, I hope that Daemon will be tough opponent ^^
May 17, 2011 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
Woah, Mukuro with Daemon inside somehow reminds me of Aizen with Hōgyoku within him...Anyway, next chapter sure will be full with action!

Read through my journey on attempting the challenge in MAL blog!

May 19, 2011 7:09 PM

Mar 2011
You guys talking about how he escaped are forgetting that the Vindice said that they could stop him with their power, but they'd rather not -- and are instead leaving up to the Vongola. They probably want to see the fight to fulfill a past wish of the past leaders.
May 20, 2011 7:39 AM

Oct 2008
That long hair! I <3 it!
Sorry if I sound gay, but that's what I'm into, thanks.
Jun 26, 2011 6:16 AM

Dec 2009
If Vindice is going to free the members of Shimon and Vongola family, does it mean that they'll free Mukuro too after Deamon being defeated? ♥
Aug 20, 2013 4:22 PM

Feb 2011
I'm curious what the real Julie is like.

Reborn is really worked up about Bermuda. o_o

Mukuro's hair has gotten so long~
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 30, 2017 5:59 AM

Feb 2013
The Vindice can defeat Daemon, but they don't want to, that's too suspicious.
Apr 2, 2018 10:41 AM

Jul 2017
Daemon be like: "This isn't even my final form!"
Jul 5, 2023 12:44 PM

Jun 2021
*dark souls 3 Vordt of the Boreal Valley theme sounds *
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.