Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 5, 2012 9:17 PM

Oct 2009
Prove what?
Apr 6, 2012 7:03 PM

Oct 2010
AnoniMus said:
Prove what?

To state the obvious, prove your point. Honestly, for me, it's hard to talk to people who are so bent on their own opinion.

Well you know, I'm pissed that you're blabbering hatred over an anime.
Gosh. Why am I even typing these. Guess you hate me, don't you? Feel free.
Apr 7, 2012 5:31 PM

Oct 2008
Holy shit.
Apr 7, 2012 7:44 PM

Oct 2009
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
Prove what?

To state the obvious, prove your point. Honestly, for me, it's hard to talk to people who are so bent on their own opinion.

Hate is a strong word.

I have alread proven my point in other posts. By the way, if you're pissed, stop reading my posts, it's not healthy to get pissed over internet discussions.
Apr 8, 2012 4:25 AM

Oct 2010
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
Prove what?

Hate is a strong word.

I have alread proven my point in other posts. By the way, if you're pissed, stop reading my posts, it's not healthy to get pissed over internet discussions.

What's the right word FOR YOU then? I must get used to it, you always have your own thing. You rarely accept an idea. Duh, your post just now was for me right?

It's not healthy to get pissed over a non-existing character.

So you thought I read all YOUR posts?
Apr 8, 2012 12:36 PM

Oct 2009
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
Prove what?

Hate is a strong word.

What's the right word FOR YOU then? I must get used to it, you always have your own thing. You rarely accept an idea. Duh, your post just now was for me right?

It's not healthy to get pissed over a non-existing character.

So you thought I read all YOUR posts?

You don't know me to know I rarely accept an ideia.
Apr 8, 2012 5:37 PM

Oct 2010
Criticism is meant to help you be a better person. Learn from it.
Apr 8, 2012 6:16 PM

Oct 2009
MizuuHime said:
I think you stoped making sense.
Apr 8, 2012 8:38 PM

Oct 2010
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:

Now you think that a fact is senseless. Well, I'm not surprised 'tho. I'm arguing to a user who doesn't even know how to spell right.
Apr 8, 2012 10:59 PM

Oct 2009
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:

Now you think that a fact is senseless. Well, I'm not surprised 'tho. I'm arguing to a user who doesn't even know how to spell right.

*stopped, happy?
Apr 8, 2012 11:37 PM

Oct 2010
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:

*stopped, happy?

You're pathetic.
Apr 9, 2012 12:43 AM

Oct 2009
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:
AnoniMus said:
MizuuHime said:

*stopped, happy?

You're pathetic.

:)
Apr 9, 2012 3:44 AM

Sep 2009
I'm just gonna assume you haven't finished it yet.....

SPOILER

Or else you would of known that she was the center of attention BEFORE she died as well... >_>
Dec 9, 2019 2:18 PM
Dec 2019
For all the people saying that menma shouldnt be able to touch things, bruh u need to watch it again. It literally shows that she can touch things but she cant change the things on them unless it once belonged to her. So basically she can pick up a pen but cant write on anything unless its something she owned back when she was alive.
Dec 9, 2019 2:21 PM
Dec 2019
-Azure- said:
Menma annoys me just as most loli characters do by being immature, naive, etc... If she was just a normal character, I am 100% sure that I would've despised her and thought exactly the same thing. However, not only is the entire plot based around her, the circumstances surrounding her have been done well enough that I actually do feel bad for her, although I think the show could have been better if Menma was just a bit less.... "stupid". Not that I'm complaining, this show is already good enough. You have to understand how close the friend really were, and how young they were when this happened. It is perfectly understandable that they are still grieving for her, considering the situation.
bruh she is mentally a 5 year old and u r saying how she shouldnt act childish???
Dec 9, 2019 2:26 PM
Dec 2019
And also i love how everyone that says menma is a bad influence to the anime shuts up after they watch the last episode
Dec 9, 2019 2:59 PM
Jan 2019
Okay imagine this. You are 6 years old. You are hanging out with your friends and all of a sudden one of them dies. Not only that, YOU are the one responsible. You feel hatred from their parents, your friends, and most importantly, yourself. This isn't just how Jintan feels, it is how ALL 5 of them feel.

Now let's say you start getting older. Your friends have all abandoned you because, i mean, of course they do. You remind them of the friend YOU killed, right? You try to forget that day, you really do, but every so often she pops back into your head. "What have I done? It's my fault. I didn't mean to." These thoughts bother you until you cry yourself to sleep...until you don't cry anymore. These feelings of helplessness follow you around, but now they are just a part of your entire being.

The only thing you can do is try to run from these feelings. I mean how could you face them head on when the cause of them is dead...because of you. You bury your head in books, start drawing, you travel the world, you try to blend in with the popular crowd...you stop going to school.

Anohana isn't about people that can't get over a death. This is about kids, 6 year old kids, that all feel responsible for the death of someone extremely close to them and don't really have any mechanism to help them cope. If they had been 16+ years of age when Menma died, the anime never would have happened. These kids grew up with the guilt of having killed someone, with the guilt that they are the person solely responsible for so much pain to so many people. It isn't that they don't want to get over it. It is that they physically CAN'T. They got no closure. No last words. Nothing...Except guilt. And they have to carry that guilt on their backs until the day they die. And the saddest part of the whole thing is that there is nothing they can do that will change that.
Jun 14, 2021 6:30 AM
Oct 2016
i don't like characters like menma who are overly cheerful and childish. but as you all said there would be no story without menma but if she was a different kind of character i probably would've enjoyed the anime more.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.