Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2011 5:01 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"I, Shinsuki Namuro want to tell you all, that i love Mayu Mizuno". Also, i liked that moment when Namuro was going for a beer. The ending was ok, i liked it. 7/10
あらあら。。。
Aug 30, 2015 3:07 AM
Aug 2015
hardnyasha said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"I, Shinsuki Namuro want to tell you all, that i love Mayu Mizuno". Also, i liked that moment when Namuro was going for a beer. The ending was ok, i liked it. 7/10

I swear, this hentai has the funniest dialogues and editing. And yet it's so normal, I mean the characters weren't bat shit crazy, they were normal human beings that can be related to. And it had a normal ending, like life's just gonna keep going normally.
Jul 13, 2016 3:20 PM

Oct 2015
Guess I'll go to Japan and always get ill there... if they hapilly do it, even loving another person, with fat old men patients, at least they will do it with someone much, much younger and cute...^_^ oh.. I love how on internet I can be sincere.

Anyway, another awful byoutou (hospital) hentai.

1/10 and Sarabada!
TechOtaku-hJul 13, 2016 3:24 PM
Nov 6, 2016 6:49 AM
Oct 2013
Kinda sucked to be honest, did not care for characters at all. I guess the dramatic mmmisunderstandjng was somewhat funny and final few h positions were kinda lewd.

Now that I think about, drunk one night stands with not remembering the sex is actually rare.

And that patient girl, such childish head and behavior but rest of her body was so endowed XD
Mar 13, 2018 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
I enjoyed listening to a drunk Nimura. And the English dub is fairly decent (in particular, I liked the voice actors of Mayu and Nimura).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heisa Byouin Episode 1 Discussion

hardnyasha - May 13, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 2018 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.