Forum Settings
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2011 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The ending was amazing! I can't believe that Mokona was the creator of that world XD.

I'm going to call Former Cephiro er.... /can't think of one
Oct 5, 2012 12:14 AM

Feb 2012
The best ending ever!! And it kind of makes sense that mokona is the creator of the universe... i mean think about it one of the mangaka of clamp is named MOKONA.

I want to name the former cephiro... RAYEARTH!
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka
Jul 31, 2016 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
Crazy last chapter, and whilst I preferred the first part just a smidge more I really did like this half of the series, and nice ending.
Jul 2, 2017 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
Loved the Chapter. A lot of unexpected stuff was revealed around the end of Magic Knight Rayearth 2. Mokona's actual purpose in the series other than just being their committed guide sent by Princess Emeruade from the beginning. Hikaru finding her way along her / the "chosen Path to become the *****.
I don't know how had less chance with their lovers, Ascot or Hikaru though, one can't luster up the courage to even ask a girl out (Referring to Umi in this case)... while Hikaru's definition of love is virtually the same for everyone, not just Lantis... and Eagle, lol.

I called the new world of Cephiro at the final page: New Eden Cephiro. Because 1. It's a world that Hikaru wants to make like a Paradise. 2. It's New, hence the word for adding New before Eden. And of course it is the same Planet, so I didn't think the name should really change to any other new "Main Name." ;)
May 12, 2022 4:44 PM
Jul 2020
When Hikaru said she loved Lantis and Eagle, it was probably more so referring to a mutual love for all her friends, but damn I thought she was polyamorous šŸ„² I think Clamp would’ve been ahead of their time if they actually confirmed polyamory here. Isnt there a love triangle in the anime?? I think it’s about time to rewatch it..

Anyway, does Hikaru not realize that Lantis has feelings for her? Why would she insinuate marriage when he only asked how to confess their feelings to someone like they do on Earth? She’s definitely giving mixed signals lmao. Honestly though, the ship for Lantis x Hikaru was not really focused on much at all in this manga. I think this is where the anime probably focused more on it, but it’s been so long I don’t remember any of it.

In fact, this also applies to Umi and Fuu as well. Their relationships with their counterparts were more focused on in the anime from what I recall. (Please correct me if I’m wrong). Also, I LOVE Ferio x Fuu. They honestly had the best chemistry in the whole manga series šŸ˜­ I want moreeeeee
azenobioSep 7, 2022 5:53 AM
Nov 20, 2022 4:41 AM

May 2020
Pretty alright but it felt rushed.

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.