Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2011 1:04 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm actually satisfied with the ending. Sure it was cheap that the dad came out of nowhere to stop Yellow-eyes and having him just die like that.
Having the brothers dabble in dark powers is always an exciting thing and the amount of brotherhood pwned this episode.

After the year, they'd probably find another way to get Dean back though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2011 11:19 AM

May 2009
Aaaaaaaand the series end with a happy ending~

Awww.. I was really looking forward to the ' End of the World ' arc but the series gave us that, oh well though what the demon did in the very beginning was rather pointless in my opinion, i thought there's gonna be a big charade of super humans or something but it seems likes hiss interests only go to Sammy.

and so anyway overall, i'll give the series a 9 because it was really enjoyable by each episode.

P.S.

Supernatural wa moto hoshii na... hope they'll create a sequel or else i might just buy the original one :3

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
May 14, 2011 10:44 AM

Sep 2007
Aezile said:
though what the demon did in the very beginning was rather pointless in my opinion, i thought there's gonna be a big charade of super humans or something but it seems likes hiss interests only go to Sammy.

The point is there, you can trust me on that. ;)

Anyway, I'm satisfied with the series, even though they left out the Trickster-Episode. I hope they put him into the sequel if they make one... I surely hope they make one, I want to see Anime-Lilith as well as the character played by Misha Collins. I'd post his name but mythology-nuts may recognize it and get a spoiler from that. XD

I'll rate this show with a 9 because it only covers the first two seasons. Season 4 was the point that made me fall in love with Supernatural after all. Oh god... the awesomeness that has yet to come... please animate it. D:
Jul 14, 2011 11:47 AM
Jul 2009
It should be second season...

Supernatural the animation- I give this series 9/10. I disliked wtf episode with perfect life of Dean( it was ok but how did it happen that he was in power of dżini??!?!?!), what happened with this small demon girl that smashed their car and why their father come out from hell just like that??!??! ANYWAY IT WAS RLY AWESOME foreign animation made by WarnerBross and Madhouse. I quess the best made so far( X-men from Disney was also ok) I WAIT FOR second season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps. LOVE, JUST LOVE ending theme!!!

And yeah they said sth about their mother spirit that she did not vanish soooł season 2 here we come.
batonikJul 14, 2011 11:18 PM
xxx
Aug 21, 2011 9:43 AM

Nov 2009
Very good overall. Sam's pawaz are cooler in the anime than they were in the TV series.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Sep 27, 2012 6:49 AM

May 2009
Does anyone know if a second season will come out one day? Because on the Blu-ray, it's written: The First Season, so maybe...
Nov 11, 2012 11:42 PM

Mar 2010
Well they left it way open for more, so I can only sit here and wait for the kawaii-ness of animu Cass~~
And maybe even the possibility of Misha voice acting him~~*w*♥♥

Aug 20, 2013 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
That wasn't really a happy ending, but a big ass cliffhanger imo. However, it did go with the live action route with the YED being shot dead and John's temporary moment with the brothers so I was satisfied with that part. Regardless, this series only gets a 5/10 from me. It didn't have the impact I had at all and left out a lot of stuff....

Oh and Bobby's character doesn't fit with him at all. Also, where was Jo and Ellen ;.;

batonik said:
It should be second season...

I second this. There's a chance it can redeem itself.
Mar 9, 2015 12:03 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
deserves an S2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Aug 10, 2018 10:46 AM

Dec 2015
The finale should have taken 2 episodes!! This was fine but lacked any impact like a conclusion should.

4/5

A working remake, yet far too condensed at times (especially the S2 finale), losing the mystery side of the american show to the advantage of action. Some funny/interesting original episodes.
Visually fine (a few weird faces here and there), the style mixing large full black shadows and neon colours was an interesting choice even if anachronistic. The music was decent but lacking in variety.
Also: BOBBY !?

Score: 6.5/10 Nostalgia trip into the old MADHOUSE of OAVs era.
Rei_IIIAug 10, 2018 10:50 AM
May 1, 2022 12:19 PM

Feb 2018
Yellow eyes has left the chat. John hit the sack and Sam's back and back on the hunt with Dean once again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Aezile - Mar 27, 2011

9 by annamay69 »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Ape - Mar 25, 2011

14 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:00 PM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Ahenshihael - Feb 28, 2011

19 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 16 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 15, 2011

5 by User-Name »»
Aug 31, 2023 7:02 AM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 15, 2011

4 by User-Name »»
Aug 31, 2023 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.