Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 17, 2014 7:37 PM

AangMoreiira said:
After 10 years since the last war for the chalice in Fate/Zero a new war started, what's the destine of those who will fight in this war?....

This has nothing to do with Fate/Zero.

Dec 7, 2014 2:07 PM
CookingPriest said:
AangMoreiira said:
After 10 years since the last war for the chalice in Fate/Zero a new war started, what's the destine of those who will fight in this war?....

This has nothing to do with Fate/Zero.

Saber, Kiritsugu's son, Kotomine, Rin, Illya, Sakura, Grail Wars, zero being a prequel to the VN this was based on. Yep has absolutely nothing do with zero.
*sarcasm*

Although this series is better, hands down.

Feb 16, 2015 2:39 PM

A lot of talking and informations again, but that's okay otherwise I'd be even more confused at this point. I really like the setting and the characters so far, I'd be surprised if I wouldn't enjoy this show :)

Feb 16, 2015 2:46 PM

You're going to spoil plot points on a crap adaptation btw.

Feb 17, 2015 12:51 AM

nocorras said:
You're going to spoil plot points on a crap adaptation btw.

I'm pretty sure I'll still enjoy the better adaption.

Feb 27, 2015 9:45 PM

darn, after watching Fate/Zero,

Feb 27, 2015 9:59 PM

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

You might want to re-think watching this show, it's not a good adaptation and might spoil a part of Unlimited Blade Works (the currently airing Fate/Stay Night), some of the spoilers are covered from Zero though.

Feb 28, 2015 1:00 AM
something here

What's with all these people watching this thing?

Feb 28, 2015 4:40 AM

Insertanamehere said:
What's with all these people watching this thing?

nocorras said:
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

You might want to re-think watching this show, it's not a good adaptation and might spoil a part of Unlimited Blade Works (the currently airing Fate/Stay Night), some of the spoilers are covered from Zero though.

^This.

FSN2006 is a non canon adaptation that follows anime original storyline and shits on everything that is good in the franchise.

Jul 5, 2015 6:32 PM

I watch this series right after I'm done with Fate Zero expecting this series will be as good as Fater Zero...but nope it's super boring.
Nothing really happen and it's full of talking.
Guess this is the end of this series.
Off to Unlimited Blade work.
Drop 4/10 still love Saber tho.
Modified by hlubkoj2020, Jul 5, 2015 6:39 PM

Jan 14, 2016 1:35 PM

what's up with all these kids? I thought this holy grail war was supposed to be serious business

Apr 29, 2016 8:22 PM
well that cleared everything up. Now that I understand whats going on for the most part, lest get this war on the road! :D

Nov 4, 2016 10:08 PM

So, basically his only chance, to get out of this, is to win. Well, that sucks.

Dangerous loli appeared.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019

Jul 8, 2017 11:43 PM

For a cup who received the Christ's blood, this Holy Grail sure is blood thirsty if I buy everything this Kotomine said. It wants people to actively fight deadly encounters... what a weird christen relic.
The introduction of the catholic priest had a so evil connotation that I don't even know if I must trust it.
Setting all the rules from the start doesn't make for a suspenseful narration.
Also, the "tournament" being held four times in the same (asian) town?! I guess this is an excuse to feature teenagers competitors, since the previous games must have consumed most capable adults.

The Servants designs are probably far away from their origins, because they don't look like anything from the past. Also, I suppose they are summoned from the "afterlife" since the characters mentioned "half-resurrection".

3.5/5 Lacking any magic common sense, will the hero take out his bow and fight along his future love interest?

@CodeBlazeFate This doesn't seem that bad.
Modified by Rei_III, Jul 8, 2017 11:52 PM

Aug 26, 2017 10:54 PM
So this entire episode was just an exposition dump. Still okay though.

Aug 30, 2017 6:35 AM
I watched first Fate/Zero series, without knowing anything about Fate/Stay Night. Considering the fact that Fate/Zero has much better score, and the fact that it released much later, better animation style and so on, I thought that the Fate/Stay Night will drop in my eyes...

However, so far, so good. I like the slow introduction. I like the dialogue and the characters, especially Shirou. I like the fact that he isn't trained mage at all. It will be interesting to see how story develops.

So far, my score is 10 for this. We will see.

Nov 28, 2017 6:38 PM

Tons of exposition this episode. It mostly made sense though.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 21, 2018 8:47 PM

it is fun how in anime things always happen in a small japanese town like it's the most important place in the world. specially with the spirits of all the greatest heroes from history there. lol

anyway, saber reminds me so much of erza from fairy tail i do wonder if she [erza] was inspired by her...
i do have the same problem with both of them. too politically correct to my liking.

Sep 16, 2018 3:05 AM

For me that I have watched firstly the Fate/Zero, it was a boring episode because I already know about the Grail War.

Sep 23, 2018 4:19 AM

Damn... that Gae Bolg scene is just as epic as I remember it. I'm sure it'll look even more epic in the 2014 version but for me, I find that watching a crappy version first will make the better version more enjoyable.

This episode wasn't too bad, it followed the VN as well as I remember and didn't skip parts like in the previous two episodes.

Jun 6, 5:34 AM

Lol so Rin decided to show herself in front of Emiya despite all this time she's been hiding this from him.

If only everyone doesn't interested on the Holy Grail. Speaking of interest, how did they know the existence of Holy Grail is a plot hole.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Oct 6, 1:33 PM

I kinda like this version better than 2014...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]