Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 4 - The Lost Tower Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 11, 2016 12:04 PM
This was an alright movie.

Wiping everyone's memories, not cool Minato. 7/10 Not Bad.

Sep 4, 2016 8:28 PM

I didn't mind this film, whilst I didn't reach the levels of Road to Ninja or Guardians of the Crescent Moon kingdom I still like it, maybe Minato being In it helped that but still.

Feb 19, 2017 3:51 AM
animation quality was on the top!Plus seeing Minato, young Kakashi was pleasant thing...plot was just ok-as a result can't say I wasted my time

Oct 2, 2017 7:25 AM
I never watch trailers so I never have expectations. imo it was the best movie so far, in terms of engagement, likeable characters, and amazing music. Great ending. People complaining of erasing memory, it'd be plothole galore if they didn't do that.

Oct 8, 2017 12:39 AM

Better than the first two movies haha, I liked the setting and scenery, enjoyed the animation. Villain was boring. Where was yamato the whole time, and why didn't we see more minato and his team, its like they disappeared once or twice during the final fight scene haha. The ending was the best, didn't mind the memory loss but of course that's bittersweet and wish it wasn't so.

Nov 11, 2017 12:50 AM

Why is every Naruto movie about them meeting a new friend that comes with a bad guy instead of just our good guys versus bad guys? I've literally never cared about the movie specific characters. Past Konoha-nin were pretty dope, though, and basically-Shakukomon was an alright enemy.

Aug 8, 2018 1:08 PM

A pretty solid movie with some great fight scenes and some nice character interactions
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Sep 12, 2018 12:28 AM
I think this was the best naruto shippuden movie...

↑↑↑
I think I think the same ...(among the 4 that I saw)

The movie was nice... It was going in a right direction...
But wipping out the memories killed me..!!!

8/10

and this ↑↑↑

8/10
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.

Sep 9, 2019 9:28 AM

To me... definitely the most entertaining Naruto movie yet. Seeing more of Minato is always a good thing canon or not.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"

Apr 20, 2020 10:00 AM
Well i think movie was like fine. I dont know why is everyone complaining about memory wiping, 'cause it was necessary it would have spoiled so many things their first meet and also choza and shino's dad would have remembered him so it would have been total mess.
Sara was fine unlike rest of the movie characters arrogant and then change in nature after meeting naruto and stuff she was fine since the beginning but i liked the previous movie more now it's time for BLOOD PRISON.
adios.

May 18, 2020 5:22 PM
Scr said:
The movie was nice.But it will be better plotted if they don't wipe out their memories..

Nice to see Minato,Choza,Shino working as a team..

8/10

What ??? Minato , Choza , Shino ??? Shino couldnt even have been born at that tine you mean shibi* shino's dad

Nov 11, 2020 5:15 PM
A little boring, but pretty fun. Loved seeing Minato.

Mar 10, 2:55 PM

naruto goes back in time? seriously?

and i won't even start talking about too much plot inconstancies. weird battle. weird OP villain, no good action at all, and the fact that the city is consistent only bunch of 20-30 people.

the only moment it was worth the hour and 25 minutes was the moment naruto understand minato is his father :p
Modified by User-Name, Mar 10, 3:17 PM

My Anime List | My reviews (My latest review) | Pokemon johto without fillers | ใƒใƒณใฎไธ€ๅ‘ณ

Apr 16, 1:46 PM
there's one thing that bugged me didnt naruto really introduced his name because he was cut off by minato and telling him he was a shinobi from konoha? naruto didnt said his name and I was wondering how minato knew his name -_- this is a decent episode but the rasengan is lame compared to the previous movies ultimate supreme rasengan sounds really lame for me it only powered up the rasengan and changed its color yamato shouldve had more screentime given the time when naruto was still exploring loran they could've met each other then but its nice seeing backstories about konoha especially the jounin at naruto's era we also learned that ichiraku ramen was established around the time when kakashi was still a genin that's all

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]