Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 27, 2011 6:59 PM

I know the English scanlations have been incredibly slow (considering I finished the story 2 years ago and since then there's been only half a dozen chapters released in English). If anyone can read Chinese, I can provide a link to download all 18 volumes. I know that doesn't help much, but at the rate the scans are going...you won't have the full story translated for another decade.

PM me if you want the link to download!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 7, 2017 7:34 AM
KaminaKai said:
I know the English scanlations have been incredibly slow (considering I finished the story 2 years ago and since then there's been only half a dozen chapters released in English). If anyone can read Chinese, I can provide a link to download all 18 volumes. I know that doesn't help much, but at the rate the scans are going...you won't have the full story translated for another decade.

PM me if you want the link to download!
can you tell me the ending I am OK with spoilers

Aug 13, 2017 8:04 PM
Does anyone know what happens? The last thing I read was Yoshiki saying he would marry Kyouko. Fuck man I really wanna know what happens and I want to read it but I'd be down for someone to just explain in detail what happens. KASUMI AND YOSHIKI FOR LIFE.

Dec 30, 2017 2:58 AM
Anyone know where you can get the rest of the series raw?

Feb 4, 4:31 PM
It is now completely translated.