Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2011 12:07 PM

Nov 2008
My brain was not ready for this and evaporated after the show...

Seriously, I liked the fact how the authors made fun out of the whole Saeko x Takashi thing and made Hirano the useful guy, but the rest… I know, this is supposed to be an ecchi fanservice episode, and it served that purpose quite well. Still could have been more complex and detailed on that part, since I had the impression this was done too fast.

The main thing is that it was wrong on so many levels – it’s that kind of “bad” that makes you enjoy it just because your brain is desperately trying to “unsee” some of the scenes (Hirano in his costume for example).

5/10 thinking clearly, but if you’re watching this with a bunch of friends, or drunk (or both) then it goes all the way up to 10/10.
Apr 28, 2011 12:36 PM

May 2008
...i dont even know what to say *´O`*
Apr 28, 2011 12:48 PM

Oct 2009
Kipcha said:
Gogetters said:
To everyone who was disappointed by the lack of zombie killing... Did you seriously expect this to have anything other than boobs...? The anime is over, so it's only natural that this would be ecchi...

I highly doubt the anime is over (Especially considering all the blatant hints from Alice at the end) and there are plenty of awesome scenes from the manga to be animated. They could have done better.
I was obviously only talking about the first season since there isn't a season 2 yet...

This is a OVA, so if you were expecting anything other than fanservice, you were asking for disappointment.
GogettersApr 28, 2011 1:10 PM
Apr 28, 2011 1:07 PM

Feb 2011
The boobs was quite entertaining I'd say.
Apr 28, 2011 1:15 PM

Aug 2008
This guy I know is going to have a lot of fun watching this OVA, lol.
Apr 28, 2011 1:18 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah,good for guys O_o
Apr 28, 2011 3:46 PM

Jan 2011
Seriously, some of you people came in here clueless as shit. This was ALREADY announced months ago it would be a ONE episode OVA on the FUCKING BEACH! What the hell did you really expect? If you thought you were gonna see actual plot advancement, you need to re-evaluate your self and find out if you really understand how anime works.

You already know this show was ecchi....How can't BEACH EPISODE + ECCHI SERIES + STRAIGHT TO BD make it any easier for you to realize this
Apr 28, 2011 5:02 PM

Oct 2010
hmmm I didn't got my hopes up for the OVA, but still just a hint of storyline would have given this a nice touch.
Anyways this wasn't bad at all... just wondering one thing... who was the one hallucinating Saeko x Takashi kissin scene? If it was Saeko, then how did Takashi ended up on a similar place where they were making out? That would mean that they actually kissed and then they went each one its own way xD
Ahh random though about useless material ^^
huh?
Apr 28, 2011 5:41 PM

Jan 2011
choyos said:
hmmm I didn't got my hopes up for the OVA, but still just a hint of storyline would have given this a nice touch.
Anyways this wasn't bad at all... just wondering one thing... who was the one hallucinating Saeko x Takashi kissin scene? If it was Saeko, then how did Takashi ended up on a similar place where they were making out? That would mean that they actually kissed and then they went each one its own way xD

They probably were thinking about each other honestly....But Saeko ended up making out with Rea, and vice versa. But the thing is, Takashi was thinking about having a 5 man orgy with ALL the chicks, so the dream we saw was more likely Saeko than Takashi cause it was a solo sex dream.
Apr 28, 2011 6:21 PM

Sep 2010
Oh lawd.
At first, I was like "I'm glad there's more HotD, but I can't help but be disappointed," but now I'm just like "I'm glad there's more HotD." That was humorous enough for me forgive the lack of a continuation of the story.
Was all the girls being over Takashi also a hallucination? If not, Saeko is great. If so, Saeko is still great. >>
Takagi and Shizuka must have been hallucinating damn hard if they're weren't even in the same place when hallucinating.
Apr 28, 2011 9:21 PM

Aug 2008
lol wtf that was absolutely awful, it was like a really shitty doujin
Apr 28, 2011 9:23 PM

Mar 2010
What a waist of time. I was hoping for something actually relevant to the original plot. Oh well. I'm not exactly sure how I should interpret Alice saying ''to be continued''. Will we be seeing more OVA's or was she talking about a second season? Only time will tell. Looking forward to the next!
Apr 28, 2011 10:04 PM
Apr 2011
Ok I'm a big fan of ecchi, but this is what I didn't want, where the hell is my episode when there are in the mall...
Apr 28, 2011 11:53 PM

Feb 2008
Absolutely awesome :) The scene involving Takashi and zombies was priceless :D
Apr 29, 2011 1:06 AM

May 2009
Bleach2903 said:
LMFAO at the Saeko and Takashi scene lol I was like holy shit my dream came true !!!
choyos said:
just wondering one thing... who was the one hallucinating Saeko x Takashi kissin scene? If it was Saeko, then how did Takashi ended up on a similar place where they were making out? That would mean that they actually kissed and then they went each one its own way xD
Yes! I'm going with this^

AngelicFeces said:
Takagi and Shizuka must have been hallucinating damn hard if they're weren't even in the same place when hallucinating.
LOL!
Apr 29, 2011 3:30 AM

Jul 2010
its obvious the saeko x takashi scene was Saeko's hallucination, though how she and Rei were making out standing up when Saeko clearly envisioned them screwing on the floor is beyond me, probabyl like how Takagi and the Nurse were in different positions.

and yes, Saeko x Takashi trolling got a good laugh out of me.
Apr 29, 2011 4:18 AM

Dec 2007
wat ?
Apr 29, 2011 11:13 AM

Feb 2011
stupid episode
there is no horror in this episode
1/5 from me
Apr 29, 2011 2:12 PM
Jul 2009
Ohhh, what a bad hentai episode. They didn't even show any nudity or sex. Rated it 2/10.
Apr 29, 2011 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
^ It's not a hentai to have sex shown, you know. It's a fanservice episode.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 29, 2011 2:22 PM
Feb 2011
It was a really average and boring episode till the hallucinations started, after that it was hilarious. Loved those ~5 minutes. The ending with Takashi was pure win :D
Apr 29, 2011 3:06 PM
Mar 2010
I seen this OVA as a comedy and I found it to be pretty good!
Apr 29, 2011 3:08 PM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
^ It's not a hentai to have sex shown, you know. It's a fanservice episode.

Damn, you literally took the words right out of my mouth D:
Apr 29, 2011 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
^ Shouldn't have opened it, they were sticking out quite a bit. :D
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 29, 2011 5:05 PM
Sep 2009
Actually lold quite a few times. The Takashi x Saeko scene shouldve been real, but ill take the hot yuri kiss.
Apr 29, 2011 5:11 PM

Feb 2011
Yeah right.. The scene that Takashi kiss Saeko, it all just hallucination.. He actually kiss the zombie I think..
Apr 29, 2011 5:23 PM

Aug 2010
rodac said:
I'm going to just pretend that this OVA never happened (other than the hint that a second season is on its way).
Exactly! I'm trying to reverse what I've just seen...
Apr 29, 2011 7:15 PM

Mar 2009
hahaha...
Apr 30, 2011 12:05 AM
Apr 2011
Well for the Saeko x Takashi maybe an Hallucination. BUT! It WAS Takashi's Hallucination POV... Because Saeko was still on the beach with Rei and Takashi was at the place where the kiss happen. He probably got there when he thought Saeko was leading him there and when takashi was still hallucinating, In his dream It would probably showed that: He was making out with saeko and the rest girls came to him and yeah... that's why he said all those stuff at the end.

But anyways the point is that takashi likes saeko! Becuase in Takashi's Hallucination it showed saeko kissing him and then He kissed back! Meaning, if that actually happen he would actually go for her! So we know Takashi's true colors towards Saeko. And saeko's as well When she was kissing rei she moaned out Takashi's Name.
Apr 30, 2011 12:10 AM

Jun 2009
Husaga said:
But anyways the point is that takashi likes saeko! Becuase in Takashi's Hallucination it showed saeko kissing him and then He kissed back! Meaning, if that actually happen he would actually go for her! So we know Takashi's true colors towards Saeko. And saeko's as well When she was kissing rei she moaned out Takashi's Name.
That's not particually true you know. I mean, who wouldn't go for Saeko in such situation? And Takashi seems to still be into Rei all the time, because he's a fag.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 30, 2011 12:18 AM
Apr 2011
OrochiPL said:
Husaga said:
That's not particually true you know. I mean, who wouldn't go for Saeko in such situation? And Takashi seems to still be into Rei all the time, because he's a fag.
Yeah but thats kinda of true I guess my theroy was wrong =P but i wonder why it shown Saeko instead of Rei then. If my theory saying it was takashi's Hallucination POV was true then how come it showed Saeko instead Rei. IF he liked rei more.
Apr 30, 2011 12:23 AM

Jun 2009
^ Dunno, but looking at latest manga chapters he's still more into Rei, but he did become a lot closer with Saeko. I hope this scene here wasn't just to please Saeko fans and make them less dissapointed when they go with Rei ending later. It'd be awesome if he ended up with Saeko.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 30, 2011 12:32 AM
Apr 2011
^ Hmmm I kinda agree with you there about the Rei thing... But If I recall from the anime, the times when Takashi and rei kiss is when Rei came on to him. But at Takagi's house Not sure. But at the shrine Takashi seemed to kissed saeko. But in the managa not full sure... I completely agree that Takashi and saeko gotten closer as well. And it would SUCK if was only meant to please the Takashixsaeko fans. But we all know that it gonna end up as a Rei and takashi... It so obvious. But it would awesome if takashi chose saeko.
Apr 30, 2011 1:06 AM

Aug 2010
Meh...I watched this in hope of more ReixTakashi. Anyway, I can seem to see why there are so many SaekoxTakashi fans. I can see myself personally like it but it really seems odd for me. I am quite a pairing fanboy if you ask me and it seems I always like canon pairings or those who look like it. This little fan-service was ok but I really hope Takashi remains by Rei...
Apr 30, 2011 1:38 AM

May 2009
2/5
I was hoping for continuation, or whatever.. even sumthin' a bit related to show/manga would be cool enuff.. but "only" flying.. around.. boobies..
Apr 30, 2011 1:43 AM

Jan 2011
Husaga said:
Well for the Saeko x Takashi maybe an Hallucination. BUT! It WAS Takashi's Hallucination POV... Because Saeko was still on the beach with Rei and Takashi was at the place where the kiss happen. He probably got there when he thought Saeko was leading him there and when takashi was still hallucinating, In his dream It would probably showed that: He was making out with saeko and the rest girls came to him and yeah... that's why he said all those stuff at the end.

I'm more inclined to believe it was Saeko's point of view, because of the fact it was him and her alone. Rei was probably thinking the exact same thing except with her there instead of saeko. So they wound up making out with each other. She was delusional, so she could have been there the whole time imagining she was in that forest area.

If you remember, Takashi was dreaming he was having a FULL BLOWN 5-Way orgy with ALL the girls, pink haired and the blond included, which is what any normal guy probably would do.

And I must say it again for the people upset, you really did shoot yourself in the foot if you came in here thinking you would see some story or plot. Standalone OVA's NEVER advance the plot. Especially with an Ecchi series.

Beach episode and Boobs. How did you think you WOULDN'T see flying titties everywhere?!
Tenchi_RyuApr 30, 2011 1:50 AM
Apr 30, 2011 1:51 AM
Apr 2011
^ Yeah no plot for this episode, sad tho as well. But I was just wondering if it was saeko's Hallucination then how come shes at the beach with rei and Takashi was at the simular spot where takashi and saeko made out.
Apr 30, 2011 3:21 AM

Jun 2009
^ Go ask Inazuma or something, cuz looking at this we can't explain the shit properly in any way.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 30, 2011 3:27 AM
Apr 2011
I'm just proving my point thats about it =P no arguments
Apr 30, 2011 8:38 AM

Nov 2009
Can't believe I waited over 6 months for this piece of crap, the creator should at least kiss me, because I like to be kissed before I get F*cked. I mean come on a 16 minutes beach episode in a zombie apocalypse series ?! Are Japanese teen boys so desperate to see some anime boobs ? Good they give this to the manga because I can believe they would find otaku so nerdy and so lonely to actually pay money for this trash.
Apr 30, 2011 8:43 AM

Nov 2010
It was alright i guess, but it really played no real part rather than offer fan service and a little bit of comedy. But it would have been better if it continued the story at the very least, but that failed.
Apr 30, 2011 2:58 PM
Feb 2011
What. The. Hell. I. Just. Watched.
Apr 30, 2011 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
Better than expected.Also,it was kinda refreshing since haven't watched any ecchies lately.
7/10 from me.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Apr 30, 2011 3:15 PM

Jan 2011
It was funny, a nice OVA inbetween seasons but it could of been a little longer.
Apr 30, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2009
Ecchi fanservice at its best. That's all I have to say.
Apr 30, 2011 5:16 PM

Sep 2010
NO STORY... Nice fanservice tough i guess. 3/5
Apr 30, 2011 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
um wtf did i just watch
Apr 30, 2011 6:19 PM

May 2010
Does anyone else hate that dog?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 1, 2011 8:44 AM

Jan 2008
I'm glad I don't have high expectation except I know what I'll surely see boobies...and boobies. LOL, there were plently of them. I wish though that there will be more action/fight scenes. This is a 1-episode OVA so, what more can you expect? Fanservice.
May 2, 2011 7:49 AM
May 2010
While it may have seemed senseless, I think it's cleared more than a few things regarding the relationships in the series:

http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2011/05/drifters-of-the-dead-more-on-saeko-and-takashi/

Those are my expanded thoughts. I hope you enjoy reading! :)
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» High hopes sadly mistaken

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Sep 25, 2010

8 by STSayeb »»
Apr 8, 2023 6:41 AM

» highly hope

tthammy - Sep 26, 2010

33 by Nachotee »»
Mar 10, 2023 12:05 AM

» Question between Saya and saya's mother?

TheAnimeLover101 - May 18, 2013

4 by RedheadNick »»
Mar 9, 2023 9:59 PM

» Trailer

Klimat - Dec 31, 2010

7 by Eternal_Shield »»
Mar 12, 2011 5:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.