Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 6, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2011
Woah a cliffhanger!? Well that's different.

Also really liked the fire truck scene. Was freaking hilarious!
Apr 17, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode ... Elsie really idolizes Haqua eh :P Yeah, expected her to be the one that let the Spirit get away as well, and she lied about capturing spirits ... not everything has to be a contest! Though I guess she always did well at school but not in the "real world" eh ... >_< Keima sure figured it out pretty quickly :P
Learn a little bit more about the spirits themselves and Hell ... so they're actually demons escaping from Hell eh? Makes sense how the girls (Kanon, etc.) had "powers" then like going invisible and splitting into two :O
Hopefully Elsie and Haqua team up to get this Runaway Spirit ... seems pretty strong!
May 7, 2014 6:42 PM

Aug 2013
So the demons like Elsy and Haqua were in fact lesser demon that confined the primes demons. That's interresting, I didn't expected that.

Now, we have a new tsundere in :P
Damn, it look like he have already conquered her xD

Keima never give one single fuck.

The ass was fat. Reeeally fat.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 22, 2014 7:33 PM

May 2014
Yea Elsie sucks!!! Even though she capture 5 runaway spirits, I mean she has no backbone, she's weak. Haqua FTW c'mon Katsuragi team up with Haqua from now on and you will finish the game faster.

Haqua is cute, HONEST, freaking awesome, sorry She's my new thing for this show. I had mixed feelings about her at first, but she warmed up to me. Not only is she all that praise I gave her, she isn't a cheesy character like that karate girl last episode.
5/5 Good episode
Jul 24, 2014 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
Those damn weak signals xD

And Haqua seems like she's going to be a great character, I like her already! :D
Sep 29, 2014 7:46 PM

Feb 2013
She really likes firetrucks. I like Haqua. She's pretty cool and freaking cute when she blushes! What a cliffhanger! Good episode.
Dec 17, 2014 6:51 AM
May 2013
Haqua is so moe . I would mind the rest of the season to be filled with moe like this episode but I don't think my heart could take so much moe .
Oct 6, 2015 2:45 PM

Jul 2014
LOL Keima "I demand a moment of silence!" No shits given.
The earth is tsundere LMAOO
Elsie kawaii af as always with the fire trucks
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2016 1:11 AM

Dec 2013
Not surprised that Haqua was lying. Being out in the real world can be tough.
Sep 27, 2016 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
Overall thought highly of this episode, it was a fun and interesting watch.

Haqua really doesn't know what to expect when it comes to Keima lol, as he seems to have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge on demons that she assumed was given to him by Elsie. Found the concept behind how the demons enter into the empty hearts of despaired people, and feed off their emptiness by filling it with what promptly manifests itself as human weaknesses, interesting.

Basically, demons bringing out the worst of behavior within people.

Overall, I am enjoying season 2 a lot more than I did the first season. It just seems to have funner characters in it. But I gotta say that Elsie is my 'least' favorite character.

Some funny moments in this episode, too. Such as when Haqua was going into some in-depth details about the New Demon and New Hell Society, only to look over to Keima completely ignoring her with whatever PFP game he was playing at the time haha!
May 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Mar 2019
Can't say I like Haqua. She's annoying and quite predictable. Keima though, I still love him just as much. Everything he's doing is hilarious, same with his reactions. The way Haqua smashed him in the table was so funny.

Let's see how this ugly spirit is dealt with.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 28, 2023 4:56 AM
May 2017
It was quite interesting to here that demon can become human offspring.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 23, 2011

130 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 13, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2011

302 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2011

147 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:25 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2011

86 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 6, 2011

107 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.