3It was OK
7.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.5%
Average 4.6
199 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 25, 2011 9:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hakua doesn't believe that Elcie got any kakedama (because of Keima's help).

lol~ Keima is weird this ep., but impressed Hakua.

Existence of Kakedama was explained.

lol~ at one point, I thought I'm watching a different anime!!

So Hakua lied.
tsubasaloverApr 25, 2011 10:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 25, 2011 9:59 AM

May 2009
and yet again this is where another tsundere will be born - anyway, Haqua really looks matured if you compare it to the manga :D

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Apr 25, 2011 10:10 AM

Nov 2007
THE DISTRICT CHIEF IS HERE! FUCK YEAH HAQUA!

A good episode, next episode will be awesome! Although im sad she only gets 2 episodes

Blog entry on it: http://wp.me/pHKWD-wg
game8910Apr 25, 2011 3:07 PM
Apr 25, 2011 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
I thought more from Haqua, but her lies were visible. According to her, then Kami-sama & Elsie are doing a good job catching loose-souls, now this time it's big, wonder how they'll catch it...

Apr 25, 2011 12:27 PM
Jun 2010
Haqua seems abit more endowed D:
Apr 25, 2011 12:48 PM

Jan 2009
Well okay, first there's Elsea, who grew annoying after like, 3-4 episodes.
And now, there's Haqua, who's already annoying me.
And now that I've said that, I guess I'd better duck and take cover.
Tl;dr not sure if want.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 25, 2011 1:01 PM
Nov 2009
Interesting episode, Haquaaaa!
Keima's Yahoo! made me laugh so much i just had to rewind it a few times
Elsies love for fire engines is explored again,
The sempai lies uh oh
that big loose soul(?) at the end looked interesting
Apr 25, 2011 1:03 PM

Feb 2010
The preview was great. Trigger the first flag by going green. I also liked how Keima was really in-command here. Didn't take crap from anybody (well, when it came to words at least).
PaiguyApr 25, 2011 1:50 PM
Apr 25, 2011 1:07 PM

Jan 2011
lol ,somehow I felt like petting Elsie when Haqua told her how many loose souls she caught
"I caught t-ten loose souls!" epic lie... easy to notice xD lol
well, Haqua seems ok for me, not the usual bratty tsundere, nor the usual cold kuudere, just in-between balance...
but I still like Elsie more.. lol
funny how when Haqua says "We're all intelligent and different" then they show Elsie distracted by a fire engine... LMAO xDD
Apr 25, 2011 1:16 PM
Nov 2009
Haqua rocks. Best character in TWOGK.
Apr 25, 2011 1:36 PM

Sep 2010
Naelok said:
Haqua rocks. Best character in TWOGK.

Yeah right, Elsie is way more nice, adorable, honest, and just so completely innocent compared to the new girl. But I guess if you like the mature, assertive, pompous and independent type than Haqua is more your type.

Great episode, not sure why so many are impressed by the Haqua.
As usual Keima's awesomeness in his weird but funny ways and Elsie's cuteness has forced me to give this show a 5/5.
Apr 25, 2011 1:56 PM
May 2010
Naelok said:
Keima rocks. Best character in TWOGK.

Fixed.
Apr 25, 2011 2:01 PM
Nov 2009
Iisan-kun said:
Naelok said:
Keima rocks. Best character in TWOGK.

Fixed.

True. Female character I meant.
Apr 25, 2011 2:34 PM

Oct 2010
Ok this was refreshing, i was getting bored of the same things from the first season.
Hopefully it wont be a 2 episodes deal, some plot is nice for a change ^^
huh?
Apr 25, 2011 2:50 PM
Mar 2009
I think I'll need some time to get used to Hakua's voice...

LOL at the baseball scene. I don't remember it being that dramatic in the manga, but they made it hilarious here. Is it possible that they made Hakua even more tsundere in the anime...? WHERE THE HELL IS THE HAKUA LATCHES ON KEIMA MOMENT?!? They are also missing the part where Keima says it's like a boring game.

They're just speeding through the arcs this season.
Apr 25, 2011 3:01 PM

Mar 2011
Loved the episode.
Loved all the times when Haqua hit Keima I Lol'd

Hated the fact that they are skimming through the arcs wayy to fast!
Why did they skip the Haqua + Keima Hug Scene ! D:<
Wow Haqua only gets 2 more episodes? Thats bull! Shes like my favourite character blahh, hope they make a season 3 so i can see much more of her !
Cant wait for the next episode!

Apr 25, 2011 3:06 PM

Sep 2008
I laughed at the baseball scene; where is the mercy rule?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2011 3:25 PM

Oct 2009
I remember that when I was watching the 1st season, and before I started the manga, whenever I saw pictures of Haqua, I always thought that she was Elsie's sister. xD

I love the relationship between Haqua and Keima. She can't kill him, because that means Elsie would also die...but she can still beat the shit out of him.

Loved this ep, looking forward to the next as always.
Apr 25, 2011 3:43 PM

Oct 2009
Keima took over in this episode while Haqua remained defenseless.
A new tsundere is in this episode, who is also one of those demons.

The baseball player gave up way too many points in the intense game.

Heh, this was a good episode. Can't wait for the next episode.

Apr 25, 2011 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
So there are different "Doro doros" that mean different things, but I think I still like Elsie's signal when there's a loose soul nearby. I thought Haqua's hair color would be a different, but purple just threw me completely off. I'm certainly going to like the next episode.

Apr 25, 2011 4:11 PM

Apr 2011
Keima was pretty awesome in this ep, like always. Can't wait to see more Haqua, her interactions with Keima are always the best.
Apr 25, 2011 4:24 PM

May 2010
game8910 said:
THE DISTRICT CHIEF IS HERE! FUCK YEAH HAQUA!

A good episode, next episode will be awesome! Although im sad she only gets 2 episodes

Blog entry on it: http://wp.me/pHKWD-wg

No loose souls caught and she's the District Chief, who ever is doing the rankings here is obviously doing them wrong.

Also, only 2 episodes? You've got to be kidding me :(
Apr 25, 2011 4:31 PM

Aug 2010
Haqua is just as cute as Elsee. Also, Keima really showed how awesome he is in this episode.
Apr 25, 2011 5:37 PM

Apr 2011
Keima was just so kickass, as expected of the capturing god!
Apr 25, 2011 5:45 PM

Sep 2010
HAQUA'S SO DERE DERE.
Apr 25, 2011 5:53 PM

May 2009
Liked this episode and I'm finding the current season more enjoyable than the first so far. Can't get enough of Keima's bluntness. And Elsie and fire trucks lol.
Apr 25, 2011 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
Elsea's love for Fire trucks is so cute ! haha.
Apr 25, 2011 6:20 PM

Oct 2010
Apr 25, 2011 6:37 PM

Feb 2010
I'm confused at the offspring concept. Anyone care to explain or would that be a spoiler?

(By this I mean, is it born as a baby? In that case, does the girl just get pregnant or something? O_o Or is it just like revived, in which case, does the girl die?)
Apr 25, 2011 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
Why does the loose soul look like a giant

Haqua makes me HNNNNNNNGH.
Everything needs more fanservice. Especially real life.
Apr 25, 2011 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
There you go folks. Capturing loose souls = serious business XDD

This episode explains what are loosed souls. We got this revelation after one season of only capturing loosed souls XDD

Neogen said:
I'm confused at the offspring concept. Anyone care to explain or would that be a spoiler?

(By this I mean, is it born as a baby? In that case, does the girl just get pregnant or something? O_o Or is it just like revived, in which case, does the girl die?)
^I'm certain that the demon will revive just like a newborn and the host will die. I've seen shows with that kind of concept, the mother will always die after delivering the demon baby XDD That's why loosed souls only possess girls.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 25, 2011 6:55 PM

Oct 2007
You can moefy anything,

"It's not like I'm rotating for you or anything" -in a tsundere voice.

lolz.
Apr 25, 2011 7:18 PM

Feb 2010
DenjaX said:
There you go folks. Capturing loose souls = serious business XDD

This episode explains what are loosed souls. We got this revelation after one season of only capturing loosed souls XDD

Neogen said:

^I'm certain that the demon will revive just like a newborn and the host will die. I've seen shows with that kind of concept, the mother will always die after delivering the demon baby XDD That's why loosed souls only possess girls.

But in that case (and this just might be me being too nitt-picky) I don't see why the capture is so urgent. After all, they have until the girl gets pregnant and has the kid, which is a long time.
Apr 25, 2011 7:19 PM

May 2010
Oh My madoka God, its
Apr 25, 2011 7:35 PM

Feb 2008
Oosran said:
Well okay, first there's Elsea, who grew annoying after like, 3-4 episodes.
And now, there's Haqua, who's already annoying me.
And now that I've said that, I guess I'd better duck and take cover.
Tl;dr not sure if want.

You better stop watching the anime if it's keep annoying you.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 25, 2011 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
Neogen said:
But in that case (and this just might be me being too nitt-picky) I don't see why the capture is so urgent. After all, they have until the girl gets pregnant and has the kid, which is a long time.
^not necessarily. You know that loose souls feeds negative energy. So as long as the girl worsens, the loosed soul would revive in no time. So they should capture it immediately when they're still vulnerable.... or if you want think about a caterpillar who eats many leaves before it forms into pupa and later on, turns into a butterfly :D (idk if thats how caterpillars do OTL) XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 25, 2011 8:06 PM

Aug 2007
Not a bad episode at all. Kinda liked how some of scenes flowed in this episode. Love how Keima is able to deduce things so quickly and I'm glad I finally get to see Haqua. :D . Next episode should be a great one.
Apr 25, 2011 8:31 PM

Feb 2011
katsu044 said:
Elsea's love for Fire trucks is so cute ! haha.

how i wish elsea will pronounce fire truck in english..
Apr 25, 2011 8:46 PM

Oct 2010
Finally something different. This episode saved the show for me
Apr 25, 2011 8:46 PM

Feb 2010
DenjaX said:
Neogen said:
^not necessarily. You know that loose souls feeds negative energy. So as long as the girl worsens, the loosed soul would revive in no time. So they should capture it immediately when they're still vulnerable.... or if you want think about a caterpillar who eats many leaves before it forms into pupa and later on, turns into a butterfly :D (idk if thats how caterpillars do OTL) XDD
Hmm, perhaps I understood you incorrectly. I figured you meant that she has to you know... go through the process of becoming impregnated... you know.... with a guy, and a 9 month period and such.
Apr 25, 2011 8:54 PM

Jan 2011
cr4sian_phil said:
You can moefy anything,

"It's not like I'm rotating for you or anything" -in a tsundere voice.

lolz.

Yes the Earth is such a little tsundere
Apr 25, 2011 8:55 PM

Aug 2010
mister_deaf said:
Why does the loose soul look like a giant

Haha, I had to go check it out again but you're right. Maybe the animators wanted to throw in a joke, works hard, you know.
Apr 25, 2011 9:13 PM

Nov 2008
Neogen said:
Hmm, perhaps I understood you incorrectly. I figured you meant that she has to you know... go through the process of becoming impregnated... you know.... with a guy, and a 9 month period and such.
^haha xDD Yeah I realized what I said was all about 9 month burden for a mother XDD Anyway, sorry that I made you misunderstood but at least we made everything clear now :D I don't think this show would emphasize the belly to grow just like a pregnant mother, that would be a minus for this show so I hope they won't do it that way. XDD Imagine a girl in school uniform and is pregnant for 9 months already... eeewww x.x

PS: I just realized Keima owns a pillow with an anime girl on it. HMMMMMMMMM OH Keima you sly XDDD

Apr 25, 2011 10:15 PM

Feb 2008
The internet connection stuff made me lol.
Apr 25, 2011 10:36 PM

Feb 2010
DenjaX said:
Neogen said:
^haha xDD Yeah I realized what I said was all about 9 month burden for a mother XDD Anyway, sorry that I made you misunderstood but at least we made everything clear now :D I don't think this show would emphasize the belly to grow just like a pregnant mother, that would be a minus for this show so I hope they won't do it that way. XDD Imagine a girl in school uniform and is pregnant for 9 months already... eeewww x.x

PS: I just realized Keima owns a pillow with an anime girl on it. HMMMMMMMMM OH Keima you sly XDDD
So, how would it work? Would it be a very fast thing? I'm sure they wouldn't do it because it would be a minus, but I just like understanding these things.

Basically like, it just forms and is born in a few minutes using the girls body? That's probably a good possibility. It wouldn't be like she'd get pregnant. She'd just become the source of the demons birth or something.... >_>
Apr 25, 2011 10:37 PM

May 2010
The chibi scene was funny.
So capturing souls is a now a srs business.
Apr 25, 2011 10:39 PM

Jul 2010
not bad
but it was inevitable what to expect in this epi
anyways, i'm looking forward to next

3/5
Apr 25, 2011 11:21 PM

Dec 2010
:O at Keima putting Haqua in place! She's A lot more Tsundere than I had initially thought. Not bad though but I'll stick to the lovable Elsie.

Wonder what's gonna happen next episode.

Apr 25, 2011 11:34 PM
Mar 2010
Wait, was "The demon reincarnates as the host's offspring" canon?
Apr 26, 2011 12:11 AM

Feb 2009
I knew Hayami Saori was a bad choice for Haqua. The voice isn't really what I hoped it would be. Not tsundere enough. Oh well, Keima's voice isn't that good as well(still wishing it was FukuJun)

I dunno, the episode was a bit dull for me. The jokes didn't hit as hard as the manga does.
Elsie's firetrucks and the random baseball game was funny though. Did I hear Tomokazu Seki there?
So now it's serious business with them souls. Let's get it on.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 23, 2011

130 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 13, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2011

302 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2011

147 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:25 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2011

86 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 6, 2011

107 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.