Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 2014 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
What a nice episode! Blast's disguise was really hilarious, especially Yasu's. Hope the last episode would be a good beautiful and satisfied ending!
Feb 6, 2015 6:35 PM

Oct 2013
Dang... this was easily the best episode in a LONG while. I'm so happy Nana and Shouji received proper closure with one another. Shouji is still my favorite of her boyfriends. ;__;

-Shuda- said:
The Shouji/Hachi scene was well-communicated. I'm really glad that they finally got to clear up everything, and it was cool how they felt so comfortable. The light-hearted jokes to the minor bickering, to the reminiscing, and followed by the farewell... just so good! Especially with the quote that Shouji said to Sachiko when he met her.
Couldn't have worded it better myself.

P.S. Was that dude ~6:00 playing Dragon Quest on an Xbox???

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 4, 2015 6:20 PM

Mar 2015
Interesting episode,now to the finale...
Oct 16, 2015 8:29 PM

Jul 2013
This was a nice episode.
The Nana and Shouji scenes were funny and I'm glad it wasn't too awkward.At this point I have nothing against Shouji especially seeing as how what happened between them feels like a lifetime ago.
I'm glad that Shoji and Nana1 were able to see each other and he was able to apologize like that.
I really would also love to see the reunion,I really hope nothing hinders this meeting.It would be sad if that happened.

I think that by meeting Nana1, Shoji remembered why Nana1 was important to him though it's too late because he can't get her back.( Nana1 probably realized this too which is why she is crying) It's nice to see that he is planning to learn from this experience and hopefully will cherish Sachiko the way he should've cherished Nana1 who had been precious to him.

LOl at everyone in their disguise.Nana 2 looks so different with long hair.For a second I thought Shin was Misato chan.

I wonder what will happen to Ren especially seeing as how he's gotten dependent on drugs.Will Nana really be enough to make him quit?

At this point I have no idea where this story is going with last episode.It could swing either way though a happy ending would be nice
Dec 18, 2015 6:31 PM
Jun 2013
This episode somehow managed to fit in an unbelievably amount of closure in one episode. The pacing of it was really spectacular.

I'm wondering about this last episode. I have no idea how it's gonna end. But regardless, I loved this anime. Sad to see it go so soon.
Apr 23, 2016 3:02 PM

Aug 2014
Black Nana growling at Ginpei :D

White Nana meeting with Shouji was nice also.

Black stones disguises are awesome, Shin - Misato, Nbou - Shouji :D

but the ending O.o ?! wtf ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 19, 2016 9:39 PM

Oct 2015
Finally... the thing between Shoji and Hachiko is solved but man that ending is kind of scary in many ways.
Dec 27, 2016 9:43 PM

Mar 2012
Ok, even now, Shoji is still being a scumbag to Nana. There maybe closure but the only reason he doesn't want to be her friend again is because he knows he still can't refrain from being a two-timer. On the one hand, you could say he has finally manned up, is doing this for Sachiko's sake (the girl he actually loves) and will not have his cake and eat it too this time. However, he really is just running away from Nana K all over again (as his usual style is to ditch her when things get intense). You can't trust yourself to just be friends again since you realize you still like her as more than just friends. Look at Yasu in comparison who loves Nana O but stayed as her support system in spite of his feelings to be there and sacrifice so much to stay as a friend. Shoji never loved Nana K. He just wanted her when she was out of his reach. Once he had her close, he didn't even want her like he claimed and did nothing to work on his end for the relationship either. They spent over a year as just good friends before hooking up but he's ready now to toss that for fear he might want to get back in her pants (dude, she's preggo). Weak.

Sorry, re-watching this series since Yazawa Sensei has confirmed she will finish the manga someday and I'm remembering how feckless and weakling of a man Shoji actually is. His infidelity because Nana was trying to be independent is why she ended up with Takumi in the first place. Her desperation to fill the void that Shoji left and to feel wanted by somebody famous (since again Shoji left her feeling likes second class citizen). I think it's also clear Shoji's betrayal is what really messed Nana up to the point she sort of gave up on being independent. (That effort is what was driving Shoji away as she didn't need to be with him 24/7 to survive and that made him feel jealous and left out).

Also, last few episodes also show that Junko really gave both Shoji and Nana bad advice to wait so long to talk after their break up. Then again Junko is kind of a bad friend when it comes to Nana sometimes (like covering for Shoji while knowing he was cheating from the beginning).

Yeah, Shoji still sucks and Sachiko is still bleh.
MetaKiteDec 27, 2016 9:58 PM
Dec 31, 2016 3:20 AM

Sep 2015
I hope Nobu does end up with Miu!!
Glad to see Shoji and Nana make up sorta. Lol the disguises were funny asf. Yasu needs to keep his pink Afro wig. Lol before Yasu pointed it out, I felt like Nobu looked like Shoji too.
Mar 4, 2017 7:30 PM

Jun 2015
Oh gosh one episode.. I don't wanna finish it again but I want to.
Yasu's purple afro was hilarious though :3
Mar 4, 2017 10:45 PM

Mar 2015
Wow that final reunion between Shoji and Nana destroyed the feels
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 18, 2017 5:24 PM

Nov 2016
Nanas and Shojis reunion was tearing at my heartstrings.. last episode here we go.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2018 3:14 PM

May 2016
That was really intense and realistic loved every second of it.
I can't get angry at Takumi anymore cause I know what kind
Of man he is business is above everything for him.
May 19, 2019 1:34 AM

Oct 2012
Takumi won't marry Nana apparently

I'm really glad Nana and Shoji met each other
They can finally close their book of being together
At least I didn't and can't hate Shoji for what he did anymore
Surely they both did wrong things to each other, they both still love each other too
It's just.. so complicated, human's relationship is weird :(
I prefer Harem anyway :P

Yasu's disguise 10/10 xD
Rayl1ghtMay 19, 2019 1:43 AM
"Signature removed"
Jun 6, 2019 4:08 PM
Apr 2016
Goddamn they actually named the baby "Sachiko" hahaha. Seeing Shouji again was sweet, even though I really hated him after he cheated on Nana, I guess the hate just dispersed as the series went on. Ah, it seems like the anime will end on a happy note, that's really great!
Jun 16, 2019 6:30 PM
Jul 2014
I always found it strange that Nana wanted Nobu to love Hachi just so that Nana could see her every now and then. I don't know why it has to be like that in Nana's head. I don't know her reasoning and logic behind why she needs to have Nobu with Hachi just so that she can see Hachi... Wouldn't it just make more sense for the two Nana's to meet up like normal friends?? Why does there need to be another person connecting them??? Why can't the reason to see each other just to be to hang out and enjoy each other's company????? I get that you're in love with Hachi, but so have to make it so complicated for yourself?????? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE NANA
Anyways... I'm happy Nana now has a family of her own. The band, like she described, really is like a family and it's so wholesome and heartwarming to see uwu

lol ofc Shoji is at Jackson's. It seems like they are clearing the air in that relationship too O.o I'm glad there was closure with that interaction. And I can't believe she's honestly going to name the baby Sachiko lmao and that 5/5 might be the birthdate ksdjfdjfjldj

Takumi is the biggest jerkface jackass of all time. He's ugly for being so cold hearted and only about business. Wbk he was nothing but a bastard who only cared about his income and image. A true narcissist.
I knew something was going on behind the scenes at Trapnest's company after all the promo for BLAST during the dating scandal. It was probably all set up by Trapnest's company, the paps and everything. I little part of me hopes Nana refuses the marriage proposal so their PR stunt doesn't work out like they wanted. But in the end I just want her and Ren to be happy. I guess this just shows the really negative and dark side of showbiz and how manipulative and evil it can be.
They also refer to Ren's psychological issues and how he has an addiction of some sort. I'm thinking hard drugs or something. I hope he can bounce back, but I hope he doesn't treat Nana like his cure since that would put too much pressure on Nana.......

THIS MOTHERFUCKER REALLY ABOUT TO CALL OFF THE WEDDING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T BENEFIT HIS IMAGE OR HIS BAND ANYMORE XVCNVNVXCVNFJVCNVCXV TAKUMIIIIIIIIII i can't express how much i hate this son of a bitch

LMAOOOO their disguises. Their make up artists and stylists did a good job! It weird hoe similar Nobu and Shoji look lol but Nana looks so good with long hair but I guess pretty girls look good with any kind of hair lol

Hachi better not ghost them or I'LL PUNCH SOMEONE
@ WRITERS YOU CAN'T ROB US OF A NANAxNANA REUNION TTTTT^TTTTT

I CANT BELIEVE THE NEXT EPISODE IS THE LAST EPISODE ;_; i already miss this anime and i didn't finish yet :(
Sylvia_Beau019Jun 16, 2019 6:35 PM
May 30, 2020 8:15 AM

Jul 2015
Reunion with "cheating bastard" Shoji went a lot better than I thought, even though Shoji twisted the story quite a bit there for someone who is "bad at lying". Now hoping Nana can still talk things out with Nobu

One last episode left but I feel like there still needs a lot to happen with some characters still having some problems...

Jul 7, 2020 5:57 PM

Feb 2020
i'm glad shoji + hachi met again and got proper closure. i really hope they can stay friends as they literally have the same humour ((:
Oct 6, 2020 12:52 PM

Mar 2017
man this one hit close to home. the shouji and hachi reunion was so realistic. really related to it
May 13, 2021 8:04 AM
Mar 2021
aww nobuo is so good to her, i hope they get back together, however i dont think they will
"thats what i hate about you woman" WHAT excuse me ? god i hate him sm he can shove his head up his ass already
"if i saw everyone again" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? DO THEY SPLIT UP????
Aug 6, 2021 10:51 PM
Feb 2020
this ending and this hole chapter felt like somebody ripped my heart out, I'm so moved I honestly can't explain how beautiful and painful is this feeling
Nov 21, 2022 8:44 PM

Apr 2016
Takumk being Takumi, what a shocker.

Hachi getting a closure with Shouji was so good, she needed that and for a few minutes I forgot that he was the worst until he pointed out how girls like Nana are less common and I got reminded that he was such hypocrite wanting her to more independant but when it started to happen he didn't liked but Hachi deserved to know it wasn't her fault so it was the best thing he could do for her now and he seems to be trying to do things right with Sachiko so a good ending for this chapter.

Shin looking like Misato and Nana looks like Yukari (Paradise Kiss).

So Nana in the present isn't seeing anyone? I thought it was just Hachi and the worst thing is the last episode isn't going to answer this, ugh.
Apr 6, 2023 3:04 PM
Oct 2017
No no no no! We were finally wrapping things up and now Takumi says he won't marry Nana!!! I knew it since the very beginning, this guy is only doing it for business, I thought, fine maybe he can pay child support, but him marrying Nana was way too good to be true and I never believed it, I said it, and Hachi still didn't listen, that guy is way bad news and now he is going to break her heart one more time, Hachi is going to collapse.

Guys, there is only one more episode left,I don't think there is enough time to fix this final conflict in just one episode, red alert! Red alert! Even Nana implied she could sustain Hachiko now with her money, and Nobu know resembling Shogi, it is like he became a symbol of the things Hachi wants to forget, but despite this clues for a yuri ending, I really, really doubt Nana will end up with Hachi, even if they do love each other, there is still Ren, who Nana also likes and emotionally depends on, and that is why I am worried, even if Nana ends up with Hachi, that would mean Ren would end up in the dumps, even dead, and that is no more trapnest, no more band, no more anything. This decision of not marrying Hachi is going to be Takumi's biggest mistake now that he has spent so much time in her. This anime is going to end in a sad note.
Sep 28, 2023 12:21 PM
Oct 2020
Really glad shoji and Hachi got to meet up and properly say good bye to each other and move on
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cureroyale - Feb 18, 2009

55 by mo_lave »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Nana Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Mar 5, 2007

65 by mo_lave »»
Apr 17, 8:58 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

77 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 16, 6:46 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - May 19, 2008

98 by _Geko_ »»
Apr 9, 4:10 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Psylocybek - Aug 5, 2008

84 by mo_lave »»
Apr 8, 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.