Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2011 8:30 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
To be honest I find Kazuya weird. Just saying.
Sep 20, 2011 1:20 AM
Sep 2009
UNEXPECTED VILLAIN ROMANCE!
MICHIRU AND KAORU PLAYING MATCHMAKER!
GOHYAAN BEING A MANIPULATIVE TROLL!
SAKI INTIMIDATING THE VILLAINS!
THE LEAD UP TO A SHOWDOWN WITH THE BIG BOSS!
SANTOLESKY AND SANTATAARE!
FRIG YES!

This would have been a fairly good ep on its own, but after how bad the last one was, the difference is night and day. I approve!
Just my two cents.
Sep 22, 2012 8:43 AM

Sep 2011
I guess I'm the only one who liked it?
May 23, 2016 8:06 AM

Nov 2012
well that was one lame final fight. and kintolesky's confession was just lol.
Jul 17, 2016 10:28 PM

Dec 2008
Sasuke10271994 said:

It's like in every episode you're looking for something negative. Every episode discussion I clicked on so far started with a comment where you complain about the episode. It sounds like you don't even like the show but you keep watching anyway.

ScrewBall said:
UNEXPECTED VILLAIN ROMANCE!
MICHIRU AND KAORU PLAYING MATCHMAKER!
GOHYAAN BEING A MANIPULATIVE TROLL!
SAKI INTIMIDATING THE VILLAINS!
THE LEAD UP TO A SHOWDOWN WITH THE BIG BOSS!
SANTOLESKY AND SANTATAARE!
FRIG YES!

This would have been a fairly good ep on its own, but after how bad the last one was, the difference is night and day. I approve!

Yeah, I also didn't like the previous one, but this one had so many awesome and fun scenes ^^
Kintolesky and Ms. Shitataare were my favourite villains of this season, so it was kinda hard to watch them dissolve, but the romance scene and Shitataare blushing still made me smile :)

Next episode the final showdown already begins :O So hyped :3
Narutofreak1412Jul 18, 2016 7:22 AM
Jul 20, 2016 8:50 PM

Apr 2010
Narutofreak1412 said:
Sasuke10271994 said:

It's like in every episode you're looking for something negative. Every episode discussion I clicked on so far started with a comment where you complain about the episode. It sounds like you don't even like the show but you keep watching anyway.

I'm not being negative?? Saying someone is weird isn't being negative. I looked back at other comments I made (as it has been 5-6 years) and they aren't remotely all negative.

Splash Star is actually my personal favorite Precure series. What I tended to post in these forums back then was just whatever leftover thought I had after finishing the episode. That means I make random comments about finding a character weird, questioning where we will go with a new form, or stating how surprised I was when a character who has trouble talking to others does well with a child.

What you're reading now is how I, 6 years ago, awkward and unsure of myself typed one sentence to give the Splash Star forums some traffic. That's why I did a lot of them too. It felt sad to me that no one was talking about the show so I did it myself.
Mar 11, 2017 8:00 PM

Sep 2013
Kintolesky and Ms. Shitataare really where a good combination and where really fun to watch, Saki's father thinking they were married was fun, I ended shipping them XD

Even if Ms. Shitataare was annoying at times and Kintolesky felt odd since he revived they are gonna be the ones I will miss more (Karehaan also felt odd after reviving)
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Dec 17, 2017 8:44 AM

Sep 2015
>shows up unexpectedly
>gives her a present
>gets a present from her
>compliments her
>says he wants the same next Christmas
>keeps just happened a secret from everyone else

Mah boy Kazuya, he might actually have a thing for Saki.
Oct 19, 2023 3:25 PM
Oct 2019
Kintolesky and Ms. Shitataare having a romance came out of nowhere, but you know what? I ultra support it, they'd make a cute couple (if they were alive lol)
I'm so happy that the girls are having a good time being friends anf living a mostly normal life, these poor kids need some peace
Nov 21, 2023 3:41 PM

May 2015
After all it's not because it's almost the end of the world that we have no time for a Christmas Party.
Mar 23, 9:02 AM
Dec 2023
was i hallucinating or did they keep sayin stuff in french

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Cure Splash Star Episode 49 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 2, 2011

10 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 24, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Splash Star Episode 48 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 24, 2010

10 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 24, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Splash Star Episode 42 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jun 14, 2010

7 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 21, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Splash Star Episode 41 Discussion

Sasuke10271994 - Feb 19, 2011

5 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 20, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Pretty Cure Splash Star Episode 40 Discussion

Sasuke10271994 - Jan 15, 2011

9 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.