Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 22, 2011 9:48 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, this was unexpected. Victo finally comes to class. Sure didn't see that one coming.
And Avril's jelly.
And Victo's mad... and surprisingly strong? Considering her build, at least.
So, apparently, insects like Grevil's drill.
And Brian Roscoe confronts Victo.
Anyway, why... did they have to make Kujo sing? He's not good at it. Not good at all.

Tl;dr Victo's face when Kujo mentioned what he had in the bag.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 22, 2011 10:34 AM

Dec 2007
that was awesome, but sure, they end it with a crazy cliffhanger!! cant wait for episode 15!!
Apr 22, 2011 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
Brian vs Kujo and maybe Victorica next episode.

Victorica is really strong for her size, do not make her mad or you may end up in the infirmary as Avril learned the hard way.

Apr 22, 2011 12:55 PM

Nov 2008
Avril was annoying as hell. Insulting Victorique, she got what was coming. Kujo was been an idiot and unfair to Victorique. Avril needs to realize that the gap between her and Victorique is huge, and she is no competition for her. Anyways, that's all my bantering for now, but the episode was good. Victorique finally meets that guy face to face and well, lets see what happens next.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Apr 22, 2011 1:10 PM

Nov 2007
Victorique meeting her classmates, and reasoning battle against Avril! lol~

Now Victorique met that red hair magician and probably will gradually learn that her mother is with him (or something like that, remembering a scene before).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 22, 2011 1:21 PM

Jan 2011
lol Victorique is so cute in this episode (well, kinda)
:I I felt like kicking Kujo for screaming at Victorique, since Avril started the fuss a bit
oh well
yet another cliffhanger for this episode, well, atleast we got somewhat far... somewhat x
preview for next episode looks good lol
Apr 22, 2011 1:23 PM

Jun 2009
Im surprised to see Victorique coming to class and meeting Avril. But I don't like the way Avril acted in this episode. Finally, Victorique met that magician guy. Overall interesting episode, I like it.

Apr 22, 2011 2:13 PM
Mar 2010
Yeah, Avril is annoying.
Apr 22, 2011 2:54 PM

Jul 2010
Hopefully Roscoe is about to lead us into some greater mystery. We've passed the half-way point, after all. This has been one of the better arcs Gosick has had.

Kujou and Victorique should get together and sing a duet. :P
Apr 22, 2011 4:31 PM

Nov 2008
Kujo sings better than Victorique XDD But still off-tune Victorique is <3333

It's seems like the previous mystery arcs we have seen has something to do with Roscoe and everything revolves around him XDD I wonder what he's up to and use Victorique for his plans or something. XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 22, 2011 4:39 PM

Jun 2010
Only thing that surprised me in this episode was that Victorique actually went to class. That flower thing looked awesome, I wonder if I can do it.

Why do I have the feeling that the Red Hair guy, Roscoe I guess, is connected to all the incidents that are occurring.

Apr 22, 2011 6:12 PM

Apr 2008
Jealousy is one scary thing~

Apr 22, 2011 6:41 PM

Nov 2008
Well the rose thing was easy because I had done that for my science project back in 5th grade but the other part of the mystery is still interesting. The song was also interesting, so I'm looking forward to the explanation and why there were Africans and gold there. I was surprised by Grevil's warning, I didn't though that we would be protective of Victorique but I guess that he has an ulterior motive for that.

Also Brian, since he is with Victorique's mother, he was cold towards her.
Apr 22, 2011 6:52 PM

Aug 2010
Nice episode, Avril is jelly.
Apr 22, 2011 7:39 PM
Feb 2010
Avril just ruins everything. She's so dam annoying. If only I could hit her.
I loved Victorique's face when Kujo mentioned the raspberry sandwich though. So cute :D
Apr 22, 2011 9:16 PM

Sep 2010
Victorique is absolutely adorable and jealous Avril is so annoying. I didn't expect that song to have anything to do with the story though so that was a surprise, although I don't think roses really absorb ink that fast but it's not like they're going to drag it out. XD Really looking forward to the next episode. ^_^
Spring 2014: NANANA WINS ALL.
Check out my blog :) http://castlebell.blogspot.com/
Apr 22, 2011 9:40 PM
Apr 2010
this was a veary good episode i realy wanted to know how other student in class would react after seaing Victorique.
Apr 22, 2011 10:00 PM

Aug 2008
God, Kujo does not deserve Victorique at all. Avril is annoying. Victorique is singlehandedly the most awesome character in the show.

I am hoping the next episode is the finale to the arc; I'm getting a bit impatient about Leviathan or w/e.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 22, 2011 10:10 PM

May 2010
At some point Victorique's voice sounds weird.
Apr 22, 2011 10:55 PM

Mar 2010
kujo you bastard making vic-chan cry again....

Sandwich-get face
Geso
-----:D
Apr 22, 2011 11:04 PM

Feb 2008

this. (i placed it inside spoiler tag, since that's how it should be, according to forum rules..)

also, seriously, i don't find Avril annoying at all.. dunno, i think it's quite expected of her to act like that since she's jelly... in fact, i'm glad she's becoming more significant in the series already...

though i literally facepalmed at her reasoning...

well, the mystery is getting deeper now... can't wait for the next episode... :)
Apr 23, 2011 12:27 AM

Dec 2009
Interesting

Apr 23, 2011 1:34 AM

Feb 2010
SephiriAzure said:
Avril was annoying as hell. Insulting Victorique, she got what was coming. Kujo was been an idiot and unfair to Victorique. Avril needs to realize that the gap between her and Victorique is huge, and she is no competition for her. Anyways, that's all my bantering for now, but the episode was good. Victorique finally meets that guy face to face and well, lets see what happens next.

what? how come kujo been an idiot and unfair tu victorique??

she trow a desk into a girl just because she touched her hair , and then she didnt apologize.

i mean , really?

victorique is also an idiot , i was expecting her to realize that when she start crying , yet she said that kujo was ._.
Apr 23, 2011 2:04 AM

Sep 2008
I am amazed how elegant Victorique looks every single episode.
She looks like a she could be a Rozen Maiden with the rose prints.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2011 3:32 AM

Nov 2007
Awwwh, poor Victorique >:

And wow, Kujo actually figured something out on his own. Much respect. This is definitely one of the most interesting mysteries. Seems like we'll get a little more about the whole deal with Roscoe next episode.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Apr 23, 2011 6:52 AM

Sep 2009
Vanisher said:
SephiriAzure said:
what? how come kujo been an idiot and unfair tu victorique??
He/She lost the reasoning whilst fangirling.

Kujo, please never sing again. Never again!
Victorique's stubborn attitude is...-_-'
Interesting arc and the ED <3~ Lisa Komine <3
Apr 23, 2011 8:18 AM
Apr 2011
Avril is lol when she's all jelly.

And it seems like the full version of the new ED got leaked on youtube already

Apr 23, 2011 9:07 AM

Dec 2009
ClementIV said:
Well the rose thing was easy because I had done that for my science project back in 5th grade but the other part of the mystery is still interesting. The song was also interesting, so I'm looking forward to the explanation and why there were Africans and gold there. I was surprised by Grevil's warning, I didn't though that we would be protective of Victorique but I guess that he has an ulterior motive for that.

The gold obviously ties into Leviathan, who according to the legend produced gold 'out of nothing'. There's clearly a hidden room in the tower with gold in it, gold that possibly is protected by a poisonous layer.

Anyway, Victorique going to class and her sandwich face were epic win!
Ara ara.
Apr 23, 2011 9:11 AM

Apr 2010
Zerkaer said:
And it seems like the full version of the new ED got leaked on youtube already

The single containing both EDs is out on sakurahana :3

Lol @ Grevil using sugar water
Apr 23, 2011 9:14 AM

Jan 2011
I hate Avril now. Little rude brat needs to shut up and learn her place as a side character occasionally shown for 20 seconds every couple of episodes.
Apr 23, 2011 9:41 AM

Jun 2009
dewert said:

Sandwich-get face

Nuff said!
Apr 23, 2011 12:17 PM

Jun 2009
Quite annoying episode. I wonder if Grevil told Kujo not to get involved with case because he cares about her? Next episode seems to be interesting. I wonder if Cordelia is going to appear, too? Also, I thought that Roscoe was a good guy but now I'm not too sure.
Apr 23, 2011 12:29 PM

Apr 2010
Alright you enter a cemetery singing a happy song then you spot someone your acquainted with who is with a girl and ask him if he is on a date on a cemetery...
What is wrong with that woman?

I am wondering about the old mans story about the protestants does it have anything to do with the murder case of the tower?
And what has the schools background story have to do with it?

Also how can Victorique carry a school table i mean there pretty heavy especially those old ones and how can Avril not be hurt?
Apr 23, 2011 12:47 PM

Apr 2009
I actually find Kujo and Cecile annoying than Avril.
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Apr 24, 2011 12:56 PM

Apr 2009
tsubasalover said:
Victorique meeting her classmates, and reasoning battle against Avril! lol~

Wouldn't call it a battle of wits - Avril was basically screaming some nonsense about ghosts, demons, alchemy and magic, so... she was simply KO'd in the first round.
The whole episode was fun and all, but no matter what, I can't see a happy ending to Gosick. I just don't believe that along with the 24th episode, we will get a happy ending.

Apr 24, 2011 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
Perfectly understandable that Victorique could and would throw a desk at Avril. Keep in mind that Victorique was certainly emotionally abused (and possibly physically abused) during her childhood. Avril had the misfortune of finding a trigger--either pulling on her hair or calling her a particular insulting name--and that provoked the rage and hysterical strength. I've seen that sort of reaction in the classroom from other abused kids and had to modify some of my teaching behaviour to avoid it happening again.

I'm still hoping for a happy ending. Victorique is a fascinating character, but based on her background I think Kujo is the only opportunity to have a real relationship. On the other hand Avril is the sort of girl who will never lack for romantic companionship.

With Brian showing up to do some "monster hunting" I think we're about to start going more deeply into Victorique's personal arc....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 24, 2011 3:11 PM

Feb 2010
Is the red haired guy voiced by the same guy who voiced Arawn in the Tears to Tiara VN?
Apr 24, 2011 7:24 PM

Nov 2010
I suddenly got this craving for a raspberry sandwich, rather than that, this episode was very interesting and it was about time that Victorique went to class only to throw a desk.
Apr 25, 2011 1:12 AM

Sep 2010
Victorique gets what she deserves here from Kujo. Maybe if Kujo had some more conviction, he could actually turn Victorique into an acceptable human being. I don't care how annoying a person is being, you don't turn around and throw a desk at her, possibly causing serious injury, and then following it up by continuously insulting that person instead of apologizing. She could've easily just told Avril to stop talking to her if she didn't want to answer. To be far, Avril was quite annoying as well, with her random displays of jealousy and stupidity (her "theory" was facepalm worthy); however, I still feel she is a much better person than Victorique - while she may not be very intelligent, she is at least capable of respectful human interaction, something Victorique needs a lot of work at. They should just keep the show in its element (solving mysteries). Throwing Victorique into everyday scenarios where she gets to show how much of a spoiled brat she is doesn't really work for me - the cases are what this show is about. I'm interested in seeing who Brian Roscoe is, and what role he will play. From the looks of it, he knows quite a bit about Victorique's past, having been involved in her mother's case as well as knowing about the conditions in which she was raised.
Apr 25, 2011 2:44 AM

Aug 2008
Hulk Loli! SMASH!!

I definitely didn't see that coming. What a first impression. Tiny girl arrives as new student in class. What's her first act? Drop a desk on the fool who dared to challenge her.

It's nice to see Victorique finally bump into Brian Roscoe. Still have no clear idea of why the hell he's there, or anywhere for that matter. Everytime he
pops up it feels like he's pointing out some big clue to some vague mystery
scheduled to pop up down the line.

Apr 25, 2011 9:30 AM

Nov 2010
I really don't understand why almost everybody is mean to Victorique,
the whole you don't understand cause you were raised without love thingy is starting to get old.

And that Cecile is way more annoying than Avril.
Apr 25, 2011 12:04 PM

Feb 2010
Avril... you need to stfu sometimes. <33 Victorique

Excited to hear more about Brian Roscoe... AND that teacher with the glasses... somethings up with her.
Apr 25, 2011 12:39 PM

Feb 2010
I hate Avril.
Apr 25, 2011 3:35 PM
Dec 2008
It's quite sad they made Avril into such an awkward character ... she's a lot more likeable in the novels. Especially when she balances stones and stuff on her head ...
Apr 25, 2011 4:34 PM

Dec 2008
Avril was totally the shit-starter in this case, but I'm glad Kujo finally grew some balls and stood up to Victorique.
Apr 25, 2011 8:13 PM

Jun 2007
ClementIV said:

I think I know why. The popup book they keep flashing gives us a good idea now that they've introduced some new info to the story.

Apr 25, 2011 9:52 PM

Nov 2008
A date in a cementery? Lol xD
Apr 26, 2011 10:02 AM

Sep 2010
Moe Victorique
Apr 26, 2011 11:36 AM

Jul 2010
Jelly Avril got owned! ^^

Pretty nice episode. We got some nice Victorique moments again (oh how wrong she was about the present) and the mystery is pretty interesting.

I wonder what that magician wants with her...

Apr 26, 2011 1:46 PM
Feb 2011
DeathfireD said:
ClementIV said:

I think I know why. The popup book they keep flashing gives us a good idea now that they've introduced some new info to the story.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.