Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 1, 2010 1:38 AM

Dec 2009
OVAs? Yu Yu Hakusho doesn't have any OVAs... does it?

It'd be nice if they did re-dub the movies, though. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it'd be real, real nice. D;
Aug 1, 2010 5:00 PM

Jul 2007
Yea it does, but I think I misspoke when I said which company had it, I'm not sure anyone got them, but there dub credits on some sources, so I got confused. CPM got one movie, Media Blaster got the other. fixed.

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others, oh damned soul wallowing in your sin...perhaps it is time to die
Aug 5, 2010 9:41 AM

May 2010
Yammin said:
Has anyone heard the Vampire Knight dub? I was cringing so much. Yuuki sounded okay; Kaname was less-than-okay and Zero...just no. Vic Mignogna is a good VA, but I think there are only certain types of characters that he can play. And emo, depressed, moody ones aren't it. It made me fall of my bed laughing though.

You're SO right. But I thought they did best in who they cast for Kaname's voice, even though it was still pretty bad. Yuuki's voice doesn't suit her at all, and Zero...just no. DX The Night Class was actually pretty good casting though. They still don't make up for the fail casting of the main characters though.

Damn...and here I was thinking the Clannad dub was bad. XD
Aug 8, 2010 5:08 PM

Feb 2010
Seishi said:
Rurouni Kenshin always stands out for me. Very flat...not sure what else to say. I feel bad for the people who "grew up" watching it on TV, but they probably just got used to it

I liked the dub better because Himura was voiced by a female in the japanese version which really bothered me.
Aug 8, 2010 11:16 PM

Dec 2009
THE OLD MAN! =D 'Bout damn time the Paranoia Agent staple got some love.

I hate the Japanese Goku for his ridiculously high-pitched voice, too. Haven't heard Kenshin, but his English voice actor did a pretty good job... I think. I don't know if we're thinking of the same one, I think someone mentioned there were two Rurouni Kenshin dubs.
Aug 10, 2010 12:01 PM

May 2010
XTApocalypse said:
I think someone mentioned there were two Rurouni Kenshin dubs.

Yeah one by Sony in 1999 which is apparently New York based called "Samurai X". Sony put the whole series on Hulu, youtube, Crackle etc. Name changes everywhere kenshin is Kenshee, Kaoru is Kory, Yahiko is Yoshi etc. Some pretty funny lines like "Well if you ask me he looks like a cheap Abraham Lincoln impersonator." The acting ranges from bad - average. Overall its pretty fun to watch because of how bad it is.

http://www.youtube.com/show/samuraix

Most people have watched the dub by Mediablasters though which is on the dvds and aired on CN and pretty much a better dub in every way compared to Sony's.
Aug 10, 2010 11:01 PM

Dec 2009
I've seen the Media Blasters one, then. Which is still below average, generally speaking.
Aug 11, 2010 1:43 AM
Nov 2009
Love Hina was a okay show but the dub was average and that's me being nice.
Aug 12, 2010 2:29 AM

Jun 2007
The thing that Love Hina did that all shows should do is keep the singing in japanese. Dub the entire show but for whatever reason if and/or when they sing a song IN SHOW, just transfer right back to japanese because most of our VA/s can't or don't bring the singing to the table when need be.
Aug 12, 2010 8:33 PM

Jan 2008
iwatch2muchanime said:
Dub the entire show but for whatever reason if and/or when they sing a song IN SHOW, just transfer right back to japanese
Brilliant! Instead of wasting time pitifully trying to improve the caliber of singing in dubs, we should simply ignore the problem entirely. Why didn't I think of that...
Aug 12, 2010 10:54 PM

Dec 2009
Because obviously the Japanese voice actors are just so much better than the English ones, right? I mean, they seem to have no problem AT ALL singing the songs in their native tongue. In fact, why don't we all go join some anti-dub clubs now that we've been revealed this fascinating truth?
Aug 13, 2010 8:42 PM

Jun 2007
Ha the problem? The problem is most of our VAs can't sing a tune, not all mind you, but most. A large portion of seiyuu are also pop stars for a reason, because they can sing or at least have a good enough auto-tune group to pass it. Until we can do the same, then ignoring it is the best thing we've got.
Aug 13, 2010 11:34 PM

Dec 2009
iwatch2muchanime said:
do the same

Hey there's an idea.
Aug 16, 2010 1:49 PM

Jun 2007
XTApocalypse said:
iwatch2muchanime said:
do the same

Hey there's an idea.

Ah well i was tossing out the clearly impossible as an actual possibility. Anime has to be doing WELL and MAKING A PROFIT for that to even happen here.
Aug 16, 2010 9:57 PM

Dec 2009
If it's not impossible for the Japanese, what factor would make it impossible for the English? Encourage more English voice actors to improve their singing voices, and if they refuse, find singers willing to voice act. They do it all the time via guest appearances in American animation. It's all a matter of who's willing to do what, and what they're willing to do is more important than what you're willing to give them credit for.
Aug 17, 2010 10:10 AM

Jun 2007
Again, the anime industry here has to be doing well and making a profit here in the states before we can do that, you miss that part?

Japan has been doing this from the beginning so bam they're good to go, WE did not, and do not, and probably can't as everything is dying a horrible death.
Aug 17, 2010 5:19 PM

Dec 2009
So you're saying that voice actors are only in it for the money, then. It's not a matter of profit, it's a matter of personal choice. And the only way choice would be dependant by profit is if... well, choice were dependant on profit. Which I don't believe it is for the majority of anime voice actors. It's AFFECTED by profit, sure. But not dependant.

Yammin and coolcat have said it numerous times before - they think that the anime industry is still running as much for the love of the art as for profit, especially considering how lacking the latter has been lately, and I wholeheartedly agree with them.
Aug 21, 2010 8:43 AM

Jul 2007
XTApocalypse said:
I've seen the Media Blasters one, then. Which is still below average, generally speaking.

Then you will think the Sony dub is utter crap.

iwatch2muchanime said:
A large portion of seiyuu are also pop stars for a reason, because they can sing

lol, Japanese Pop Stars being able to sing...moreover that people that are into that pop idol stuff actually care about their vocals, god that's so funny.

I kind of have to disagree that voice actors can't sing. A lot of voice actors are singers/ musicians/ in a band whatever. Makes sense, voice actors are required by trade to be able to control the sound of their voice. Not a big leap. They may not be singers but I can't say all of them can't sing.

I don't think Love Hina is a good example of current voice acting. Why?
Because it's a pretty old dub, dubs have improved since then.

You know I really don't think it's the voice actors, but the lyrics. If the lyrics are awkward then the singing is awkward. Japanese songs sometimes have awkward lyrics if you read the translation. Sometimes I just don't like the sound of their voice when singing, what can you do?

@ XTA: While I'm glad you agree with me that it is both a labor of love and a source of profit. I do believe that hiring singers isn't the most financially sound thing to do. I don't think the US anime industry is just bunch of fat cats preying on the poor anime fans money, but there are legitimate monetary road blocks. It kind of unfair to them to compare them to American cartoons, since they can be funded by big companies (Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Disney).

Besides I think you are focusing on the wrong group of people. American VAs aren't the only people who make up the US anime industry, or the dubbing process. Yes, VAs have a extremely hard time making a living off just being a Voice Actor, but the VAs don't really have a say on whether they get the job or not, other than auditioning, that's up to the directors to decide whether they have a job this month or not. The real concern is if the companies are able to shell out the time and money to have a singer (a extra person to hire) come in for less than a hour to record 30 seconds of a song. In most directors' minds, it may not be worth it.

Regardless, iwatch2muchanime is right in the sense that companies needs to and have to be money conscious in a industry that don't make money. You need money to be able to do certain stuff, hire certain people, and whatever, it's not a foreign concept.

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others, oh damned soul wallowing in your sin...perhaps it is time to die
Aug 21, 2010 11:21 AM

Dec 2009
They don't have to be popular singers, or even ones known to the media. All you have to do is find someone who can sing reasonably well and who sounds somewhat like the voice actor playing the role. It's still an extra expense, of course, but it doesn't have to be as big of one as you make it out to be.

And of course this is all still based on if the voice actors aren't willing to sing their part (and practice singing if need be), which if they weren't, I think would make them pretty lousy voice actors, personally. Why would you audition for a role in K-ON! or some other similar series if you weren't willing to play any musical roles?

Even if Love Hina's English singing is bad, though, and I can't say if it is because I haven't seen it, the bottom line is that I still just plain disagree with him. 30% of English versions of songs I've heard have been just as good as the Japanese version, 65% have been far superior, and 5% MAXIMUM have been worse than the original. I think I'm even being generous with that 5%, because I've only heard one song that sounded worse in English, and it wasn't sung by voice actors, so it has nothing to do with them.
Aug 21, 2010 7:30 PM

Jul 2007
I didn't say the would have to hire popular singers. It was more of a fact they have to hire singers. Lets use K-on! for example, keep in mind I've never seen it, but it's not required to make my point. Okay, so they're are four main girls in the series, so you would have to hire four actors and if all of the sing at one point or another then if wanted to go with that idea of hiring singers, they would have to hire four singers. That can be quite costly, they already can't afford to pay VAs minimun wage.

Anyway, I agree with you, too. Most of dub songs I heard is decent to great. Voice Actors would have to be hired, again you're making VAs the only deciding factor in dubbing. I would pray that the director would hire VAs that are willing to sing, or if they aren't willing, make them do it anyway. VAs have all the right in the world to audition for a series if they want to (the director might like them in another role that they didn't audition for), determining who is casted in the series isn't up to them.

Though we I think anime singing I usually think a random 30 second song in episode twelve or whatever where singing isn't the focus of the anime, but it make show up a few times, so when I made the previous post I was thinking less of K-on! and more with that one scene in Moonphase. Actual songs that I expect K-on! to have is a whole new beast.

I'm torn, I really want another Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad or Nerima Daikon Brothers, but then I'm like, it may be a good thing that they decided not to dub the songs in NANA, though part of me thinks it was more of a legal issue than anything else.

Though that brings me a another road block to dub anime songs: You need permission from a whole new set of people. The music label, the artist, or songwriter that owns the song may not appreciate you dubbing it. Most of the time, this is there only chance to get exposure in the US, and I don't think they would appreciate hearing their songs coming from someone else's mouth. You have to get permission to put freaking karaoke translations of songs in the opening them, I can only imagine the headache DUBBING it.

It not only cost money, but it's can be time consuming. Two things that companies don't like wasting.
coolcatAug 21, 2010 7:33 PM

Aug 21, 2010 8:46 PM

Dec 2009
coolcat said:
It not only cost money, but it's can be time consuming. Two things that companies don't like wasting.

Doesn't that kind of apply to all dubbing?
Aug 21, 2010 10:26 PM

Jul 2007
XTApocalypse said:
coolcat said:

Doesn't that kind of apply to all dubbing?

I was kind of referring the idea of hiring extra people just to sing which is unnecessarily cost and time consuming. I was concluding my post. The song dubbing was kind of just a added thought that I just stuck in there, reading back, where I chose to put that line doesn't make much sense, should have put towards the middle, oops my bad.

But, yes, it ables to all dubbing, but the anime companies usually don't bar you from dubbing the series, music companies may and probably does more often. God, music companies can deny you the music all together, dubbing a song would require a karaoke track which sometimes aren't given, you would have to re-do the actual music to the song, which is kind of cool, but whatever. Now you have to find people who can play instruments. I liked it when FUNimation did it to their earlier releases, but they don't do that much anymore, I'm guessing not everyone wants to do that. T-T

Aug 22, 2010 12:55 AM

Jun 2007
So ya i'm not even going to read a majority of these posts because i hate reading, but exactly what part of what I said shows that the VAs are only doing it for the money? I mean the MONEY isn't really good for their anime roles, hell most say their commercial roles, which are OH SO much smaller give them OH SO much more money and that their anime roles are done for any number of various reasons from love to history to whatever, I don't care.

When I say the industry i mean the entire thing, from production to salary and a lot of it is dying and doing badly here in the states so grabbing VAs that can specifically sing or training them all to do so would be a hassle too great for us to handle as of now.

I mean the english FURUBA songs were fine and the english Rayearth Songs or even El Hazard were all FINE, but you don't get a lot of that nowadays and it's just sad.
Oct 8, 2010 1:46 PM

Mar 2009
Gah, Fantastic Children for sure, it seems that Bandai outsourced that dub so it had some really obvious problems with speaking flow and word emphasis, it was just horrible to hear, no doubt. I actually had to give that show two separate ratings, one for the dub (like a 4), one for the sub (9).

Another one is Astro Boy 1980, dubbed back during a time when they clearly didn't give a crap, so everyone sounds like they're overacting and no one sounds like their age. Just glad Robotech came along and made a really awesome dub and I'm glad that Manga Ent. put subs on the DVD set too, otherwise it would've been unwatchable.

Baccano! is my most recent "dub I hate", I feel like the personality that was in the sub for the characters was just completely compromised and changed in the dub to the point where they were near unrecognizable to me in some cases. I also didn't like all the accents, it made the dub horribly distracting for me and I don't think the accents were done very well on top of it. And I just don't feel like they had as much heart and soul as the sub had, kinda like they overacted in all the wrong places and underacted in all the wrong places too. Sadly, I think Funi's subs suck way worse than whatever fansub group I had originally seen, so there's really no point in owning that DVD for me. So it's really made me wary of Funimation, glad that so far no one from this dub is yet doing major voices for DRRR (so I can look forward to that dub, yay!). I also so a dub/sub rating split, 5/9 here.
Oct 8, 2010 1:52 PM

Dec 2009
I don't really think Baccano! is above or below average as far as the dub goes. I've had a hard time watching it, but that's because of the series itself, it has nothing to do with the audio. I will admit the Boston accents were an immediate turnoff, but I hate Boston accents altogether, so... again, not the show's fault.
Oct 8, 2010 7:46 PM

Dec 2009
Wow. Viz dubbed MegaMan NT Warrior? That makes me sad, because after watching the first episode, my ears are sad. =| Also because Paul Dobson and Kirby Morrow are in it and Viz is usually pretty good with their dubs. Everything has an exception, I suppose.

I honestly thought it was 4Kids's work. Partly because the dub was badly-acted, partly because the voices were unfitting, but mostly because they changed character names. For shame, Viz.
Oct 8, 2010 11:49 PM

Jun 2007
lol the fact the show's called MEGAMAN means it's changed no matter who does it here in america.
Oct 9, 2010 12:44 AM

Dec 2009
It's changed from the English names that were present in not only the Battle Network games that the series was directly derived from, but the original Mega Man NES games as well.

Better, smartass? >_>
Oct 9, 2010 10:09 AM

Jul 2009
One thing that annoyed me about CardCaptors is the fact that they basically changed everyones name. I didn't think the dubs was bad, and I actually liked the Op, but the name changing is annoying.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Oct 9, 2010 1:03 PM

Dec 2009
Agreed. Name changing is a big no-no for any serious dubbers. It ruined the first Rurouni Kenshin dub, too.

Well... among other things, anyway.
Oct 10, 2010 1:24 AM

Jul 2007
I didn't think name changes ruined Cased Closed.

Oct 10, 2010 3:44 AM

Jun 2007
The changes didn't ruin Detective Conan, but it's still annoying. Sailor Moon's changes were gay, Cardcaptor Sakura was too.

Megaman is a better name than Rockman anyway XTA, but i was just making a gay point.
Oct 12, 2010 3:34 AM

Dec 2009
(This pervious message has been moved over to the Recent and New Dub thread, seeing as it was more of a fitting place to put my complaint (my hysterical complaint). I still will say it here if you are going to go over and see it.. There is no point in arguing with me. Everyone knows I am right, ecept for you guys, so just leave it be.)

Now 'cracks fingers'.. time to list the dubs I hated.

Ouran High School Host Club, xxxHolic, Nabari no Ou, Black Blood Brothers, Naruto, Naruto Shippudden, Kannazuki no Miko, Bleach, Kekkaishi, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Earthan, Loveless, Monster, Chrono Crusades, Kekkaishi, Baccano, Karin, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Final Fantasy the Spirit within, Yu-Gi-Oh, ...... God lord there is a heck of a lot of them.

Soon to be hated dubs- Kuroshitsuji (aka- Black Butler).. I don't know what elses is really coming out yet so I can't give a full list, but that is the main one (and my top) when it does.
lovelyphantomOct 12, 2010 7:53 AM

Oct 12, 2010 12:26 PM

Dec 2009
lovelyphantom said:
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Thank you.

lovelyphantom said:
Cowboy Bebop

Fuck you.

lovelyphantom said:
Soon to be hated dubs- Kuroshitsuji (aka- Black Butler).. I don't know what elses is really coming out yet so I can't give a full list, but that is the main one (and my top) when it does.

Troll much?
Oct 12, 2010 3:58 PM

Jul 2007
lovelyphantom said:
Ouran High School Host Club, Nabari no Ou, Black Blood Brothers, Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note

What kind of drugs are you on?

But this confirms what I thought, you have different taste. Really different taste, and taste that I disagree with. Taste I would never want. No wonder you don't like Funimation's dubs, poor thing.

lovelyphantoml said:
Loveless

You are seriously a confused person. How can you dislike a dub that doesn't exist?

lovelyphantoml said:

you bring out the worst in me...-_-
coolcatOct 12, 2010 4:57 PM

Oct 12, 2010 8:08 PM

Nov 2007
iwatch2muchanime said:
Sailor Moon's changes were gay, Cardcaptor Sakura was too.

Megaman is a better name than Rockman anyway XTA, but i was just making a gay point.

The Cardcaptors version did try to mask all the alternative relationships, so that's like anti-gay.

But they did pronounce the name Sakura rather strangely in the first movie. That bothered me as much as how Funimation pronounced Sasami in Sasami Magical Girls Club.
Oct 12, 2010 8:15 PM

Nov 2007
Lost Universe still goes down as the most annoying dub I've listened to where all the characters sound like they came out of the Peanuts world, but it isn't a slice-of-life show. It's supposed to be the space version of Slayers. Even if you have Lisa Ortiz coming back, it didn't help.
Oct 13, 2010 6:08 AM

Jun 2007
Angus said:
iwatch2muchanime said:
Sailor Moon's changes were gay, Cardcaptor Sakura was too.

The Cardcaptors version did try to mask all the alternative relationships, so that's like anti-gay.

But they did pronounce the name Sakura rather strangely in the first movie. That bothered me as much as how Funimation pronounced Sasami in Sasami Magical Girls Club.

Nah masking anything is pretty much gay.
Oct 14, 2010 3:02 AM

Dec 2009
lovelyphantom said:
(This pervious message has been moved over to the Recent and New Dub thread, seeing as it was more of a fitting place to put my complaint (my hysterical complaint). I still will say it here if you are going to go over and see it.. There is no point in arguing with me. Everyone knows I am right, ecept for you guys, so just leave it be.)

Now 'cracks fingers'.. time to list the dubs I hated.

Ouran High School Host Club, xxxHolic, Nabari no Ou, Black Blood Brothers, Naruto, Naruto Shippudden, Kannazuki no Miko, Bleach, Kekkaishi, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Earthan, Loveless, Monster, Chrono Crusades, Kekkaishi, Baccano, Karin, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Final Fantasy the Spirit within, Yu-Gi-Oh, ...... God lord there is a heck of a lot of them.

I am not finish yet.. Oh and in responce.. they did have a Loveless dub, as to what happened to it.. I am not sure, but I thank the heavens that they changed their minds and gave us just the sub version.

Now where was I... ah yes.. continuation of my hated dubs. SD Gundams, Digimon, A couple of the pokemon series, Yu-gi-Oh GX, Winx, W.I.T.C.H, Sonic X, Tsukihime, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Monoke, Gravitation, Saiyuki, Karas, Ghost in the Shell, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: The Laughing Man, FLCL, Every Lupin the 3rd, Every Dragon Ball, Basilisk.. Maybe I should stop now before this becomes two pages 'chuckles'.

coolcat: I am not on any drugs, I just have better taste than most... as does a huge porpotion of the fan bases. There was one occastion that I did like an english dub better than the subs, but that is a story I rather not get into because I will most certainly get butchered for it. Yes I do. I guess you can say I am a high quality person.. Like I am in books. In other words.. I'm an evil critic. As I said before they planned to make a Loveless dub, but they stopped for reasons unknown, but I am glade they did which left us with the subs. I bring out the worst in almost everyone.

XTApocalypse: I am glad you agree with me on FMA: Brotherhood. As for Cowboy Bebop... It really has nothing to do with the voices.. its the anime in general. I just can't get into it no matter what I do.. I can't stand it. No, only when it comes to absolutly horrible dubs is when I do. And I gave you a link to the first episode in the offical dub.. I do not like.. the characters do not sound like themselves.. and that is torture.

Oct 14, 2010 3:27 AM

Dec 2009
Lovelyphantom has been banned until further notice. Two warnings are more than enough.
Oct 14, 2010 7:02 AM

Jul 2007
lovelyphantom said:

As I said before they planned to make a Loveless dub, but they stopped for reasons unknown, but I am glade they did which left us with the subs.

I realize I talking to a void now, but I'm asking anyway. They 'planned' to make a dub? That makes it sound like you didn't hear the dub at all. Are you sure you weren't watching a fandub? Because no record of a dub exist.

Wow XTA, you were just waiting for her to say something. ^_^'

Oct 14, 2010 11:44 AM

Oct 2007
XTApocalypse said:
Lovelyphantom has been banned until further notice. Two warnings are more than enough.

THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH I LOVE YOU.
You can find me on IRC.
Oct 14, 2010 3:00 PM

Dec 2009
Heh.

Back on topic, to those of you who have seen Dragon Ball Z Kai, what are your opinions on the changed voices? For better or for worse? I was disappointed to hear that the voice cast had changed at all, but I can't rightfully judge whether or not it works as its own dub because I haven't seen it yet. You can't deny that Frieza's voice was a social icon, though.
Oct 14, 2010 3:31 PM
Jan 2007
XTApocalypse said:
Heh.

Back on topic, to those of you who have seen Dragon Ball Z Kai, what are your opinions on the changed voices? For better or for worse? I was disappointed to hear that the voice cast had changed at all, but I can't rightfully judge whether or not it works as its own dub because I haven't seen it yet. You can't deny that Frieza's voice was a social icon, though.

I think the new voices are great.
I'm REALLY loving Freiza's new voice... it's so sinister and awesome...
Oct 16, 2010 10:42 PM

Sep 2010
XTApocalypse said:
Heh.

I think Gohan's voice changed for the worse, just doesn't fit right to me.
Oct 17, 2010 2:00 AM

Dec 2009
Who all was changed, anyhow? I only knew about Frieza. I think I heard it mentioned that Ginyu's voice was changed too... is that true?
Oct 17, 2010 9:20 AM
Jan 2007
XTApocalypse said:
Who all was changed, anyhow? I only knew about Frieza. I think I heard it mentioned that Ginyu's voice was changed too... is that true?

Gohan's voiced by Colleen Clickenbeard now, and Bulma's voiced by Monica Rial

The Ginyu Force is:
Ginyu: R. Bruce Elliot
Jeice: Jason Liebrecht
Burter: Vic Mignogna
Recoome: Chris Sabat
Guldo: Greg Ayres
Oct 17, 2010 10:07 AM

Jul 2009
Ok wait
Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Final Fantasy spirits withinm Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Monoke.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!
From reading his post, it seem he hates every dub

Oct 17, 2010 2:07 PM

Dec 2009
BalmungHHQ said:
Burter: Vic Mignogna

Really?

I mean... REALLY? <=/
Oct 18, 2010 10:55 AM

Jul 2009
I've found another dub I dislike, and that is the dub of Fairy Tail.
It sucks. The characters just don't sound right at all.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is a dub song from a children’s anime dub that you love the most?

funtime43_tr - Mar 9

0 by funtime43_tr »»
Mar 9, 9:42 AM

» Why do you like English dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

coolcat - Apr 27, 2010

325 by Edawg0066 »»
Jan 1, 10:57 PM

» English dub fan, what do you think of these Japanese dubs of American cartoons?

mdo7 - Aug 31, 2020

2 by mdo7 »»
Nov 14, 2023 5:43 PM

» What are your Top 5-10 Favorite English Dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KidRyan - Mar 14, 2009

261 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Oct 13, 2023 1:55 AM

» In Defense of 4kids/New York voice actors.

funtime43_tr - Oct 25, 2022

1 by SwatKat1990 »»
Jan 18, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.