Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 13, 2011 1:13 PM

So how did you find out about this manga?Was it a recommendation on this site?Where you browsing through a list of manga?Or learned about from a forum?
Whatever it is please feel free to share it.
I personally don't really remember how I came to find out about it,I started it reading it last year,or maybe even before that I am not sure.I had read up till chapter 4 and then,meaning now ,a few days ago I thought "why don't I read something light-hearted?"
Haha,I know for sure though that its name was what had attracted me at first.It was a rather flashy name...
Share your own experience on getting to know about this.
I hope people are interested to answer this,since I notice that this is the first ever thread about this manga.
Maybe I'll add more.

May 24, 2011 10:42 AM

From Shaenon Garrity's fantastic writeup. I recommend checking the rest of her Overlooked Manga Festival while you're there.

Sep 13, 2012 6:21 AM

I found it at a big secondhand bookstore. Because of the low price I decided to buy vol. 1-5 even though I disliked the artwork. Luckily it didn't keep me from enjoying the story one bit! I'm really glad I started this series and hope I can get my hands on a few more volumes. :)
I hope you have a lovely day ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

Feb 20, 2015 5:17 PM

I heard about it around LiveJournal some years ago before I finally looked into it and got hooked!
眠れないのは君のせい

Jun 3, 8:24 PM
I've discovered it straight outta another book(manga). I'm reading "The Devil does exist"-takanashi mitsuba. And it's in the backpage ads for series from the publisher.

Jul 21, 8:19 PM

Guess it's not too late to post. I found it after reading Rose of Versailles, neglected it in my plan to read list, and started today.