Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 12, 2011 1:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ohh not bad ep 2... According the chinese sub, metalgreymon chou shinka is Zekegreymon but digimon wikia said Sieggreymon...

I love Nene very much... She become more funny with the cosplay now...

Apr 12, 2011 1:15 AM

Is it just me that think this anime is going better and better?
Now I said this will be the best Digimon seasons.
Kiriha took his pride back, I knew it or he won't be able to do Super Digi Evolution ( Adult version of Metal Greymon)
Zekegreymon.
Kiriha even get more friendly, well personality hardly changed thought.
I didn't expect so much but definely getting to liked this anime even more.
Nene with her new outfits looks much better than last one, somehow she become more cuter.
Well it just me.
Nene Ohanamon was just hilarous and a bit cute hehe.

The awesome soundtracks

Team Xros Heart is back, didn't believe they would get saved that fast, but even thought they Digi Xros they can't beat the boss in Dragon Land.
Only the super digivolve can do it.

Zekegreymon totally ownd him.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 14, 2011 6:42 AM

Loved the episode, looks like this second half of the series will be even more awesome

And the correct is ZeekGreymon

Apr 14, 2011 6:46 PM

Definitely getting better... really liked this episode.

Apr 17, 2011 8:38 PM

Nene is also a Flowerpowermon!?
I am actually going to hate Nene if she is the new comedic relief character, even if her costumes are adorable.

Tsundere Kiriha is tsundere

Apr 18, 2011 12:27 AM

imo the quality of nene's animation went down :(. though didnt expect the first of the 7 generals to die off in the 2nd episode
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).

Apr 18, 2011 2:54 AM

Hum ... Don't forget we have the 7 general, Lilithmon, DarkCrusadermon and our ultimate boss.
they have a lot to do. ^^

Apr 18, 2011 8:01 AM

I facepalmed at first when I saw Nene's flower outfit but looking at it, she was damn cute xD. And she's as beautiful as ever, maybe even more.
Ehem, enough about her...

It's kind of not fair that a DigiXrosed one like MetalGreymon super-evolves(this is a weird term) while only Shoutmon evolves.
And a boss defeated already? Hope the others put up a fight at least, or we see some more tricks and twists.

I am having KirihaxNene vibes here when Nene said, "I don't hate something like that."
Notsureifwant.jpg

Apr 18, 2011 6:17 PM
anyone else feeling that Xros Wars confused Pride with Suicide?

Sorry Kiriha, what you did there has less to do with pride than to do with insanity. What did he expect from fighting an opponent far more powerful than him? Someone who he knew he couldn't beat? Seriously, if it weren't written in the script that the good guys always win, then Kiriha would have just sent his digimon on a suicide mission. What is up with that?

But instead Kiriha is a main character and has all the Plot Armor that comes with it.

May 5, 2011 9:15 AM

This half of the season does seem promising.

They are finally a team, they can digi-evolve and there are a lot of generals to defeat.
Hopefully it won't be as short as the first half :(

Good ep btw.

Feb 16, 2016 5:43 AM

Zekegreymon is a strange name, like they tagged on a human name to the start lol.

First they actually believed Mikey was a Digimon and now Nene lol. They are a bit silly.

I'm glad they are finally a team and can digi-evolve.

Great fight!

I am also surprised they beat the first general who seemed very strong in two episodes though tbh.

Jul 18, 2016 3:49 PM

Kiriha is back!
So even a digi crossed digimon can evolve, ZekeGreymon was strong!

Feb 6, 2017 10:47 AM

I'm guessing Kiriha's Chou Shinka means that he has two cores? That's weird. And yeah, typical plot armor, nothing new for this show. At least we won't have to deal with the whole two-different-teams nonsense now.

I'm also getting the sense of Nene trying to get into Kiriha's pants, but it's too late, I already know Kiriha is tsundere for Taiki.