Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2011 5:50 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Manjoume finally prove himself deserve/feasible to become a pro duelist.
Haha, Ojama Yellow pawn!
Hahaha( again) LOL when Edo's Destiny fusion is replaced by Ojama Yellow
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
May 7, 2013 2:16 PM

Nov 2010
Just like I said what would happen. Though this might have all been avoided if Manjoume told the woman that he was told that he was supposed to lose. It overall wasn't that bad, but still kinda teetering.
Nov 19, 2013 11:15 AM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode here, I couldn't want more than this. Jun actually defeated Oda and it seems he didn't win because of luck or something. Great, just great!
Feb 16, 2015 4:56 PM

Nov 2010
Edo saying "You've really become strong, Manjoume" while falling after the defeat... What?
May 10, 2015 4:30 PM

Apr 2013
LOL Pharaoh's fleas. Man, I loved Judai and Manjoume (Thunder!) this episode. Ojama yellow was adorable.

Nice duel. I'm happy that there was a nice end.
May 19, 2015 1:23 AM

Jul 2008
Yep, of course it was the fat man.
Aug 20, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 2007
I'm glad we were able to finally see another serious duel from Manjoume again, but overall this little story was weird. Manjoume doesn't really live up to the main rival title that I love in this franchise :v

And seeing Edo go down like that was hilarious :D
Oct 26, 2019 7:35 PM

Nov 2016
Ojama Yellows reactions in a duel are always so funny haha.

And wow, quite some nice development for Manjoume. Beating Edo with skills proves how far he has come as well. Also liked that we've learned what a hard working guy Edo is.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 29, 2020 4:35 PM

Apr 2016
Wait a second, when the fuck did season 4 actually start getting good?! Prior to this, it was looking like a contender for the worst season of the show! Leave it to Chazz the Manjoume to get this season back on track. Funny how he has been progressively letting his ego go, culminating in the ultimate humiliation character that ends up weaponizing his character development against him and Ed when he otherwise would have beaten Judai and not cost Ed the pro leagues (temporarily). They both still get a decent ending befitting the arc and befitting the Chazz himself. You go Chazz, ya fuckin dork.

Though, yeah, if he let the others know of the conspiracy that he was forced to lose, that would have solved some of the issues and shaken things up while still giving a similar conclusion.
May 1, 2020 1:37 AM

Jan 2011
Got notification. 8 years after I start this thread in MAL, konami finally print Destiny fusion

CodeBlazeFate said:
contender for the worst season of the show

did you watch season 1?
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
May 1, 2020 5:43 AM

Apr 2016
Hyoroemon said:
Got notification. 8 years after I start this thread in MAL, konami finally print Destiny fusion

CodeBlazeFate said:
contender for the worst season of the show

did you watch season 1?
Season 2 was worse. Any season where the Chazz has a major character arc and the last 3 episodes are the Chumley sendoff and the rematch between Jaden and Zane are automatically disqualified from worst season. Meanwhile season 4 ended up growing into arguably the best season once the first 1/3 ended and we started getting more good episodes again.
Sep 8, 2020 2:57 PM
Aug 2018
"So That's The Final D"

Call me immature, but at that moment I lost it...

Overlla tho, this was a nice episode.
Jan 26, 2022 2:23 PM

Aug 2019
Mike being the villain of this mini-arc was predictable but at least Costello forgave Edo. Also I really wish that Manjoume had used Dark Armed Dragon since it was released before this episode debuted and would've been a great tie-in with the Phantom Darkness set.

Also I question why Edo was allowed to add Destiny End Dragoon to his Fusion Deck after the duel had already started, and I never realized this before, but what exactly is the energy source of the Duel Disks? We've never seen them being charged so it's unlikely that they run on battery power. :/

Also just a quick complaint but Edo has never actually won a major duel using D-Hero Plasma has he? He lost to Saiou when he first played Plasma, then he lost to Amon even with Plasma, now he lost to Manjoume with a Fusion Monster that used Plasma as a Fusion Material lol.
Jul 2, 2022 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
I see, the comically evil trope of corporate villain threatening to close an orphanage for reasons of money and power. And specifically an orphanage at that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 9 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 27, 2013

10 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 16, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 6 Discussion

14 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 3 Discussion

13 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 1 Discussion

Tennouji - Mar 17, 2013

23 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 96 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - May 2, 2013

5 by Angelo-cunha »»
Apr 14, 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.