Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 8, 2011 1:46 PM
Is there a site where I could watch the episodes w/ English subs?

Thnx

Apr 8, 2011 3:12 PM

Sorry you are our of luck.

Not many fansubbers will be willin to take on a children's anime with over 1000 episodes an is still airing, and I don't blame them, to be honest.

Even the more famous long-runners like Doraemon and Sazae-san don't have anyone who is willing to go back and sub every single episode, so you are out of luck.

Anpanman episode 1 and the Anpanman movies should be the very best you should hope for, but hold your breath even for those.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[

Sep 23, 2014 8:51 AM

Rosa_FOEtida said:
Sorry you are our of luck.

Not many fansubbers will be willin to take on a children's anime with over 1000 episodes an is still airing, and I don't blame them, to be honest.

Even the more famous long-runners like Doraemon and Sazae-san don't have anyone who is willing to go back and sub every single episode, so you are out of luck.

Anpanman episode 1 and the Anpanman movies should be the very best you should hope for, but hold your breath even for those.

Sore Ike! Anpanman: Ruby no Negai is the only one subbed, but at least there are raws for most of movies, lot of anime I´d like to watch don´t even have raws aviable.
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 1, 2015 12:43 PM

abystoma2 said:
Not many fansubbers will be willin to take on a children's anime with over 1000 episodes an is still airing, and I don't blame them, to be honest. Anpanman episode 1 and the Anpanman movies should be the very best you should hope for, but hold your breath even for those.

Rosa_FOEtida said:
Sore Ike! Anpanman: Ruby no Negai is the only one subbed, but at least there are raws for most of movies, lot of anime I´d like to watch don´t even have raws aviable.

An episode titled "Anpanman and Tin Kid" used to be available on YouTube, but at the turn of 2013, Tokyo Movie Shinsha (the show's producers) decided to attack the uploader with crowbars.

A lot of content from the show (songs, clips, in English, Japanese or otherwise) is extremely hard to find. I think both TMS and Nittele are to blame. Actually, I've run into the problem of losing content to Japanese TV networks a lot recently. I tried to make a parody out of Ryutaro Nonomura's famous speech, positioning him as a hardcore "Anpanfan" that was constantly weeping over the fact that he can't watch the show with subtitles. I uploaded it to YouTube. Within seconds, TV Asahi were knocking on my door with crowbars, ready to beat the living sh** out of me.

Back to my argument...
I really want to see more subbed Soreike! Anpanman content. I'd kill to see it! My cute little Anpanman on the desk sitting right next to my computer would kill to see it as well! I have seen the first half of Soreike! Anpanman: Ruby no Negai via AnimeJolt, complete with English subtitles.

I'd love to see links to more subbed Soreike! Anpanman content, so if you find any, tell me!

Bai-Baikiiin!
Modified by Luigi755, Mar 17, 2015 11:03 AM

Mar 5, 3:09 PM
Well, there are a few Anpanman things subbed, but I am lazy to find thw links...