Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 6, 2011 3:48 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Ichigo finally did it..? :O
And who is screaming for him in the end?!
Was too short! >.<
MermaidGalaxiesApr 6, 2011 3:54 PM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 6, 2011 4:00 PM

Dec 2009
So Ichigo's fullbring allows him to move at super speeds like his bankai used to? Really confused with that part so if some like Fai could explain it that would be great. It looks like Ichigo is transforming or something 0_0.
Apr 6, 2011 4:01 PM

Jul 2007
VERY good chapter that I think highlights Ichigo's battle experience really well.

He might be weak and in human body, but he also faces dozens of strong oponents and you can't erase battle readiness and skill you gain. He might be powerless, but he still is an adept at using whatever he has due to his experience.

Also very interesting cliffhanger in the end, I wonder who it is and what the hell is happening. Is it rukia?
- First time we heard something ominous regarding Ichigo's actions from SS when he achieved his form.
- Now he starts using the fullbring speed movement and YET again something ominous happens? Would not be surprised on if something is very wrong with all of this what Ichigo is doing.

4/5

EDIT: What Ichigo is using is one of fullbringer abilities. "Fullbring" is not just "getting a special weapon". Fullbringers can manipulate anything that contains a "soul"(that is pretty much anything of this reality, according to the pantheism on which the whole japanese shintoism is based upon) and that thing Ichigo did was used by tsukishime and others also. Its sort of their version of shunpo/sonido, just without the spirit power usage, so its way WAY more effective, as enemy can't detect you by your reiatsu. Its literally undetectable shunpo.
AhenshihaelApr 6, 2011 4:04 PM
Apr 6, 2011 4:04 PM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
VERY good chapter that I think highlights Ichigo's battle experience really well.

He might be weak and in human body, but he also faces dozens of strong oponents and you can't erase battle readiness and skill you gain. He might be powerless, but he still is an adept at using whatever he has due to his experience.

Also very interesting cliffhanger in the end, I wonder who it is and what the hell is happening. Is it rukia?
- First time we heard something ominous regarding Ichigo's actions from SS when he achieved his form.
- Now he starts using the fullbring speed movement and YET again something ominous happens? Would not be surprised on if something is very wrong with all of this what Ichigo is doing.

4/5

It looked like the black spiritually pressure was transforming him like his hollow form did, though of course it could be just him hearing voices again.
Apr 6, 2011 4:10 PM

Sep 2009
Her attacks are getting stronger wiht her boots getting dirtier? really?
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Apr 6, 2011 4:12 PM

Mar 2009
Boring chapter. I wonder what happened at the end though.
Apr 6, 2011 4:14 PM

Jul 2007
belarion said:

Why is that so strange?

Quincies get stronger the more reishi particles there are around them, utilizing them as an external power source.

Jackie might as well power herself up by the concept of certain elements or features. Fullbringers are all about manipulating environment around themselves, so its not surprising that they well...do exactly that.
Apr 6, 2011 4:19 PM

Aug 2010
Ichigo trolling. Like it.
Apr 6, 2011 4:24 PM

Dec 2008
Ichigo's troll was nice, but that boot wearing drag queen's fullbringer ability is quite lame...and nasty.
Apr 6, 2011 4:43 PM

Mar 2009
Dirty boots kick about... Los Lobos :D

Ichigo has another transmission from Rukia?
Apr 6, 2011 4:55 PM

Nov 2009
I really hope that the cliffhanger at the end is actually something interesting, I would love to see Rukia again.

I guess this chapter showed some of his experience, but as for the actual fighting, I didn't like it that much.
Apr 6, 2011 4:58 PM

Aug 2010
Forgot to post this.

Apr 6, 2011 5:02 PM

Jul 2007
KeiranShikari said:
Forgot to post this.

Yes, because Fullbringers, whose entire power concept is using the surrondings, using the surroundings for their powers is entirely unimaginable thing.
Apr 6, 2011 5:20 PM
Jun 2007
It's like I'm reading a shittier version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure......

Also, did Ichigo really sneak up behind someone? And the angle isn't a over-the-left-shoulder POV? What is this I don't even...
Apr 6, 2011 5:45 PM

Jun 2009
IchigoHollowfi said:
[
So Ichigo finally did it..? :O
And who is screaming for him in the end?!
Was too short! >.<

i think it was zongetus (sory if i spelt it wrong

i have a feleing he will get his power back threw this cause they said he will
Apr 6, 2011 6:00 PM

Mar 2011
Man, while I'm really intrigued by this new Fullbringer arc, and slightly confused as to whats going on exactly, to me it doesnt matter too much because what keeps binging me back to Bleach is Kubo's artwork. I even bought the coffee table artwork book (all colour...) because there's something about it that just clicks with me.

After seeing all of the humans that bit older it'd be ggod to see the Shinigami again. I guess they wont hsve visibly aged but they may have new hair!
Apr 6, 2011 6:57 PM

Nov 2008
Well, the cliffhanger make it interesting, and I hope it's Zangetsu.

The power of dirty boot is... strange...
Apr 6, 2011 7:27 PM

Jan 2009
Fai said:

EDIT: What Ichigo is using is one of fullbringer abilities. "Fullbring" is not just "getting a special weapon". Fullbringers can manipulate anything that contains a "soul"(that is pretty much anything of this reality, according to the pantheism on which the whole japanese shintoism is based upon) and that thing Ichigo did was used by tsukishime and others also. Its sort of their version of shunpo/sonido, just without the spirit power usage, so its way WAY more effective, as enemy can't detect you by your reiatsu. Its literally undetectable shunpo.

i read the last page of this chapter twice but i still do not get that fullbring power of Ichigo, ill try to understand it more with the help of this interpretation of yours
Apr 6, 2011 7:27 PM

Aug 2010
I think it's just his fullbring powers evolving since he's adapting quickly, and she was talking about his fullbringer light flickering.

I wouldn't understand how using no riatsu but the soul of things would exactly awaken his hollow/shinigami powers.

Much more interesting battle then we've seen the last few chapters, hope this keeps up.
Apr 6, 2011 7:38 PM

Aug 2010
Nevermind, I think since Fullbring powers are closest to hollows, since their mothers were attacked and all, it would make since that Ichigo could bring out his inner hollow.
Apr 6, 2011 8:23 PM

Feb 2008
wish kubo would just admit that dirty boots only increases in power after listening to goo.

idk if i like this, wish ichigo would just go back to being a shinigami

also tht chick is hella dumb shouting and shit then getting owned by ichigo
Apr 6, 2011 9:01 PM

Feb 2011
Bleach has gone to the dogs, since Aizen the series is not the same, I think Kubo just doing what the guy at One Piece does, keep it up indefinitely so that people keep buying it.

I just read the manga out of a sense of . . .well, duty. But sadly it's not as appeasing as it once was.
Apr 6, 2011 9:38 PM

Feb 2009
Really? Powering up by getting dirty? >_>
And I have no idea what Ichigo did to land a hit.
It's either a shunpo like Byakuya's or like the shuriken trick by Naruto.
And cliffhanger...boring...
Apr 6, 2011 10:23 PM
Nov 2008
belarion said:
Apr 6, 2011 11:41 PM

Jan 2010
YUS dark Ichigo coming up ~~~~~~~~~
Apr 6, 2011 11:53 PM

Jul 2010
Fight her in clean area and you already got an advantage or just one flash step, dirty boots won't do a thing. i wonder why she was shouting like that. serve her right.

I didn't understand the explanation how ichigo get behind her. well it doesn't matter really. good experience with new awakened powers or anything.

I wonder who was shouting. can't wait to see next chapter
Apr 6, 2011 11:59 PM
Jan 2010
Malestel said:
belarion said:

I don't even know why I keep reading this manga.
Apr 7, 2011 1:17 AM

Feb 2010
jackie get trolled by ichigo was funny serves her well after underestimate ichi^^
Apr 7, 2011 1:38 AM

Jul 2009
She kinda underestimated him alright.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 7, 2011 2:40 AM

May 2010
From Inoue experience I bet Tsukishima has terrifying power to... make friends! XD

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Apr 7, 2011 3:00 AM

Apr 2009
same old boring shit ><
Apr 7, 2011 3:01 AM
Jun 2008
Hmm I also don't totally get the fullbring, so they can manipulate their environment but they also stated that to use fullbring or the weapon, you'll always need to have it by your side.

Or does fullbring consist of 2 different elements, their own fullbring plus the ability to manipulate the surroundings.

And furthermore if a fullbringer can manipulate its environment, does that mean that every fullbringer should theoretically be able to use the exact same abilities. Ichigo and antagonist guy can both move very fast for example.

Maybe its just me for not reading thoroughly enough but I think the fullbring powers need extra explanation by kubo
Apr 7, 2011 6:15 AM

Jun 2009
This "fight" was boring and predictable. I cannot say I can't wait for next week...
Apr 7, 2011 6:27 AM

Feb 2009
was I the only one who was sure Jackie was the one that called him. and that that dark thing was tsukishima attacking him??
but now that would happen. actually the hollow theory is great!

kch33 said:
From Inoue experience I bet Tsukishima has terrifying power to... make friends! XD

LOL! XD
Apr 7, 2011 9:34 AM
Mar 2009
HMM. Does anyone else remember Zabimaru having the "biggest opening" theme after 3 attacks?

Kubo is just recycling everything now.

OH MAN! That had better be Hollow Ichigo at the end.
Apr 7, 2011 12:20 PM

Jul 2007
ChronosXIII said:
HMM. Does anyone else remember Zabimaru having the "biggest opening" theme after 3 attacks?

Kubo is just recycling everything now.

OH MAN! That had better be Hollow Ichigo at the end.

Someone does not get the point.

OF COURSE ITS LIKE THAT. THATS THE WHOLE POINT. ICHIGO IS USING THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PAST EXPERIENCES, that was the whole point of scene - even if he has no powers, he still has the battle experience from facing powerful oponents.

Thats not recycling thats shout-out.

ANd I for one hope its not hichigo. Hichigo is Zangetsu. Till Ichigo actually gets Zangetsu back, we 100% can't see any hichigos as they do not exist. And even then, Ichigo has united his powers during FGT training, there should be no Hichigo there. Hichigo is Ichigo is Zangetsu is Tensa.

reaght said:
Hmm I also don't totally get the fullbring, so they can manipulate their environment but they also stated that to use fullbring or the weapon, you'll always need to have it by your side.

Or does fullbring consist of 2 different elements, their own fullbring plus the ability to manipulate the surroundings.

And furthermore if a fullbringer can manipulate its environment, does that mean that every fullbringer should theoretically be able to use the exact same abilities. Ichigo and antagonist guy can both move very fast for example.

Maybe its just me for not reading thoroughly enough but I think the fullbring powers need extra explanation by kubo

They can fullbring anything however...

lets use this explanation:

You see a piano. Of course you can try to play it and you might make sounds, but a musician who played the piano the entire life will probably play a heart-wrenching masterpiece.

In same way, Fullbringers can manipulate anything, but they are the MOST potent with the item(s) they hold close and dear, items that they had for long time.

So yeah, they can manipulate those items, AS WELL as manipulating anything around them, the light-bring is bassicaly a reiatsu-less undetectable shunpo, Ginjou already explained how it works when he was explaining what Fullbring is.

SO yeh, ALL fullbringers can manipulate their "innanimate"enviroinment, do that speed-blitz ability, and everything else. The thing that differs with each of them is THEIR fullbring - due to the fact that they have different personalities and different things they hold dearest.

Its quite similar to what Quincies do with reishi particles, after all.
Apr 7, 2011 1:02 PM

Aug 2007
Tsuki-Hime said:
Fight her in clean area and you already got an advantage or just one flash step, dirty boots won't do a thing.

I would disagree. The fights are pretty much always dirty. Plus as Jackie said it can be any kind of "dirt". One kick in the nose and voila!

Apr 7, 2011 1:17 PM

Sep 2009
I'm still confused why they haven't given Ichigo their powers yet. I thought they wanted to be just human?
Apr 8, 2011 9:42 AM

Jul 2009
Dirty boots? Really?
Apr 8, 2011 5:06 PM

May 2007
Tsukishima is good.
Ginjou or whatever his name was again is 'bad'.
I don't think we'll be hearing from Soul Society anytime soon.
But in one way or another Ichigo and the full bringers will fight against them in the future.
Bleach is too obvious.
Apr 8, 2011 7:35 PM

Nov 2009
My hunch is Chad finding out what that other guys fullbring is.
Apr 8, 2011 7:45 PM

Jul 2009
I think the whole more dirt = more power idea is pretty crappy. I know Fai was comparing it to the power Quincies have, but it still seems contrived. Reishi is like a form of energy in terms of its nature, therefore it makes sense that the more energy you have, the more powerful the person utilizing it becomes. However, dirt as energy....ehh.

Maybe I just have a low tolerance for this kind of pseudo-depth.
Apr 9, 2011 12:23 AM

Mar 2009
Rizzle said:
I think the whole more dirt = more power idea is pretty crappy. I know Fai was comparing it to the power Quincies have, but it still seems contrived. Reishi is like a form of energy in terms of its nature, therefore it makes sense that the more energy you have, the more powerful the person utilizing it becomes. However, dirt as energy....ehh.

Not dirt. She gains power from "Earth" and "Blood" symbols of life.
I also been thinking if Fullbringers are Quincy's or Quincy's are Fullbringers focused on only fullbringing their cross pendant.
Apr 9, 2011 10:33 AM

Mar 2008
Have a feeling that the voice at the end came from Ichigo's badge, whether it was the badge itself or somebody calling out through the badge, that I'm not so sure.
Apr 9, 2011 9:11 PM

Oct 2008
Wonder what happened at the end~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 12, 2011 1:36 AM

Jul 2007
SleepnDreamn said:
Rizzle said:

I also been thinking if Fullbringers are Quincy's or Quincy's are Fullbringers focused on only fullbringing their cross pendant.

Except that Quincies have the whole "angelic" motif(light, archery, final form having "wings", etc) going on with them.

My bet that they are opposite of fullbringers, while FBs get powers from hollow influence, Quincies might as well be the Bleach version of Nephilim, possibly gaining their abilities from something connected to(if not from) Spirit King.
Apr 13, 2011 9:19 AM

Mar 2010
SleepnDreamn said:
Rizzle said:

Wrong it called Dirty Boots and she said anything would work, she just happen to mention earth and blood.
Apr 23, 2011 9:46 PM
Dec 2010
Screw it. 4/5 because:

- Ichigo laid a trap for someone, therefore using his brain in a fight, and without any assistance or rescue from anyone
- Reference to the '3 attacks in the max' from SS arc
- Badass artwork, especially when he appeared behind Jackie with that flying kick

I daresay I'm enjoying this ^_^
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Apr 30, 2011 5:25 PM

Aug 2008
It kills me how someone is always lecturing Ichigo about his fighting as if he's never done it before. It made sense during the Soul Society arc, but at this point it's just insulting. I'm happy he got her to shut up a little bit.
Sep 27, 2012 6:55 PM

Aug 2008
I love Chad, he looks pretty damn cool.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.