Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2011 4:09 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hooo... I can feel it.. the apprehension he feels, he anxious.... I can really feel it... And it's just like I said last chapter... Who dirties who...? Her with her hormones and beauty or him with his lust and desires and needs?.... Personally I think both have their share of guilt here but they do really love it

I'm not sure if it's a real love or just a physical elationship but one thing is pretty obvious... the passion and the feelings floating around them are really deep and they need to come out at all costs... Akiharu has the outlet of painting sadly Seika has no other way to express it and let it besides telling him that she loves him and to have fun and feel his passionate touch and let herself be loved... What a passionate make out ain't it? Smeared painting all over her skin.... Akiharu worried of dirtying her... Stop it... You've already done so since you met her....

There are to ways... to let it flow and see how it ends up, or end it in the next chance... there's no other way to stop this... Still... woah woah... But... It'd be bad for Akiharu to stop it... since he's all lonely.... Dunno but the relationships going on there are quite interesting ^^

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakuji Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 14, 2011

1 by H_Erifu »»
Oct 13, 2017 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hakuji Chapter 5 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 14, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Aug 14, 2011 6:14 PM

Poll: » Hakuji Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 5, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Jun 5, 2011 7:46 PM

Poll: » Hakuji Chapter 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 5, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Jun 5, 2011 7:10 PM

Poll: » Hakuji Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 3, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
Apr 3, 2011 3:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.