Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Pretty Cure Episode 46 Discussion

Mar 30, 2011 7:48 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Right into battle from the start... awesomeee...

Pollun.. kawaii! <3 <3

... final battle awaits! the series is wrapping up!

Apr 2, 2015 11:24 PM

Three episodes left. It's up to Pretty Cure to save the world, and take down the Dark King for good!

May 9, 2017 4:09 AM

That insert still kicks butt.

Here we go.

Nov 5, 2017 10:36 AM
Top Aidoru ♪

I like Belzei, Regine and Juna. They're villains, but they're not explicitly out to conquer the world or anything. They're primarily just trying to prevent their own apparent deaths. They're also frighteningly competent, nearly always escaping before getting blasted away, performing team tactics like trying to separate the Pretty Cures or, like in this episode, piecing together information and successfully achieving a tactical victory.

Also, we got that last reflective speech where Nagisa and Honoka ready themselves for the final battle, realizing that it's possible that they might not come back this time. Given the show's length, the flashback was actually warranted, so I thought it was used appropriately. Speaking of flashbacks by the way, I only recently noticed the episode flashbacks at the beginning of each new episode, but they're usually done by Nagisa reflecting on previous events. I actually never noticed them until now, as they just seemed like they were part of the episode itself, trying to string together in-between events for the purposes of a continuous narrative. That's actually pretty well done.

Jan 2, 8:57 AM

The final fight of the season is coming, the villain trio finally succeded at stealing the power and everyone will be doomed if the Precure don't save the day.