3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
3.3%
1Hated it
3.3%
Average 4.3
30 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2011 11:33 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Epic variety show

There is lots of nudity in this so steer clear if you don't like ecchi, tits have nipples showing like with the specials.

Excellent OVA, very hilarious, near hentai, and the ecchi is excellent

10/10

Mar 30, 2011 9:40 PM

Jul 2009
So the fanservice promised is promised. *is waiting on the subs*
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 30, 2011 11:09 PM

Oct 2010
This was pretty crazy as skimmed through this episode. This needs a 720p or 1008p version. The ecchi amount that is here is enough to make any males explode their sexual build up many times over. The references were amazing. From Gundamn to Macross to Power Rangers to high school gang Aberdeen/Avril. I did kind of get fed up with the Campanella's Oasis home horror accident, the most annoying was all paid attention to Leicester but decided to dump Nick even though his body is as good as Leicester IMO.

About the fan service, now this is short commentary on it but once 720p is out watch the pic saving happen here, there are tons of intermission one shots that are just, well sexually satisfying let's leave it at that. What I got glad about is seeing breasts/nipples with the asses of Avril, Shelley (finally about time), Garnet (also about time), Nina and of all thing quite surprised TBH of Mize. I got some screenshots but they are shit online stream quality so it goes as, Mize is so nice with her breasts and nipples. Damn hard to resist. Ah yes! Garnet's breast with her body are amazing.

Holy shit! Avril has such a nice DFC after Minette and ass too. Now, Miriam's breast seem smaller at this point but she looks good and her body is good. I kind of understand Hoppy when he mentions of the sleeping of Leicester with Minette who is naked BTW but there was no way for her to know that it's Leicester since it was a artifact's fault. Actually it's all Shelley/Mize planning since Shelley was in Mize's party of exploration long time ago. So this is definitely something to have if you want to let's just leave it at drooling over the naked bodies of all the girls of this series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 3, 2011 1:18 PM

Jul 2010
Very nice OVA episode! No one is spared from fan service. I especially loved Garnet's parts. The references were great too. Hopefully this will get subbed soon.
Apr 13, 2011 4:48 AM

Aug 2010
It was so awesome. The fan service from every character was great.
Apr 13, 2011 4:53 AM

May 2010
That golem good at housekeeping and can cook too XD
Apr 13, 2011 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
The secret of Golem was really funny. OVA looks more interesting than TV because of parodies and ecchi
Apr 13, 2011 7:48 AM

May 2008
a nice and funny ova!!! :)
Apr 13, 2011 8:15 AM
Feb 2011
This is how all fan service orientated OVA should be !
Really enjoyed watching this, although it's to bad that Shelley and especially Mize didn't got much screen time
Apr 13, 2011 9:23 AM

Nov 2009
This was soo awesome! Definitely how a fan serviced OVA should be, loved it!
There were several hilarious moments that made me laugh. XD 10/10
Apr 13, 2011 9:34 AM

Feb 2010
Next Shukufuku OVA H-edition, please!? This was indescribably amazing. I wish I had a daughter like Minette.
Apr 13, 2011 9:45 AM

Mar 2010
What the hell did I just watch? It's hella different from the series, but in fact it was better, despite the exaggerated service. 6/10 though, but it was interesting to watch, totally didn't expect this.
Apr 15, 2011 5:53 AM

Oct 2009
Apr 15, 2011 1:16 PM

Apr 2009
Honestly, I think this OVA was much better than the actual series. In fact, if the comedy from this was in the show itself, I would have enjoyed it much more. The best part for me was Agnes going crazy over Golem; Agnes' voice acting is perfect for it, and it was definitely the most that I laughed in the whole thing.
Yumekichi11 said:
I did kind of get fed up with the Campanella's Oasis home horror accident, the most annoying was all paid attention to Leicester but decided to dump Nick even though his body is as good as Leicester IMO.

Someone's playing favourites~
Apr 15, 2011 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
Loved every minute of this OVA!
Apr 17, 2011 1:55 AM

Sep 2008
OH GOD!
DAT Aberdeen ASS and Nick ABS.

I'm going to stay loyal to Leicester though; Minette is so lucky to have slept with him nude.
Panela Mother, Father and Nice Guy cracked me up though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2011 2:13 PM

Oct 2010
movip1991 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I did kind of get fed up with the Campanella's Oasis home horror accident, the most annoying was all paid attention to Leicester but decided to dump Nick even though his body is as good as Leicester IMO.

Someone's playing favourites~
Why yes after all Leicester has been hogging way too much from Nick's potential in this series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 21, 2011 6:41 AM

Aug 2009
Nice fan service ;D
7/10 for the good OVA.
Apr 21, 2011 5:38 PM

Jul 2009
Nice and funny. I liked pretty much all of the little skits. Nothing to complain about, 8/10
Apr 22, 2011 12:47 AM

Sep 2008
What the hell did I just watch?

That was complete lulz for 30 minutes and some of those screens are so much wallpaper material @_@

I actually did enjoy though.
May 6, 2011 1:55 PM

Feb 2010
That was actually pretty funny and not just fanservice... I lold hard at the BL part and the "golem sandwich"... xP
Jul 3, 2011 11:37 AM

Apr 2011
^Ah, yes, thanks for reminding me of that. It made me go 'What the heck? Is that even edible?' Other than that, the scene I really liked the most is where lucky Leicester just 'slept' with her 'daughter' Minette. So naughty, it makes me want to watch the OVA... again!
Aug 6, 2011 9:21 PM

Nov 2007
no idea why I'm watching this now but what the hell..... kinda more entertaining than the series

lol golem sandwich

wait now this is getting more random...

oh hey tits

what the hell all of them want to remove the towel and see his junk while he's out of it?

lol @ Leicesters doll treatment
Jun 5, 2014 8:32 PM

Mar 2014
School Settings!! ... DAMN FUNNY AS EVER!!
Leicester punch!! haha!!
Golem sandwiches... Hard as a rock.
Fin.. lol!!
The Fanservice Episode!!!
Movie..
Random scenes... but ecchi and funny!!
I must say that .. Its a great trailer !!
wooahh!! Leicester.. One Lucky guy .
They want the D....
Tripped like a boss... as expected from pretty boy lol!!
Fortune Sentai!! Panela Rangers!! and Leicester .. you look like an idiot there haha!!
PANELA EVERYWHERE!!
This is HAREM LIFE. oh god... so beautiful... *nosebleeds*.
Aberdeen... Don't do that.
Agnes!! WTF.. Golem Fever!!
SALSA... SO KAWAII!!
I feel for ya Nick ... haha!!
I know that Chelsea finding on that island!!
Stuffed toy Leicester... damn ... still a lucky guy but ... shit a girl's dress !! lol!!
so bouncy...
Leicester... HAREM !!
pretty good ending!!!
GREAT EPISODE!!! I HAD SO MANY LAUGHS HAHA!! ..... *NOSEBLEEDS*.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2016 5:35 AM

Nov 2012
Reminds me of Carnival Phantasm, which is great.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.