Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2011 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
Wow... this fulfillment I've felt just now... I've been watching this series since first season weekly and I couldn't describe the satisfaction within my heart... All things wrapped up neatly...

All I can demand is another season but I don't think there are things to add? Well I haven't read the manga but I know that the manga is still ongoing so I look forward for the new season :D

10/10 for making me shed tears of joy T_____T Best wishes for both of them XD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 30, 2011 2:07 PM

Mar 2010
Perfect ending for a perfect anime~ Was very touching to see them animated again.
Mar 30, 2011 3:32 PM

Jan 2008
I loved it! Everything was excellent but the pacing felt really slow at times. 9/10
Mar 30, 2011 3:53 PM

Nov 2010
For those who want a season 3, it'll be a while if there is one.

The first two seasons of the show covered chapters 1-43. The manga is currently at chapter 56, in the middle of a lot of plot points developing. What makes things worse is that the manga releases are monthly, so new content takes forever!

But yea, hopefully there is a season 3!
Mar 30, 2011 4:13 PM

Jan 2011
Can't really give it a 5 because it ended. I just hope there is some more, an ova at least would be nice. Also I have nothing else to watch that can melt away my cold-dead-heart.
Mar 30, 2011 4:21 PM

Jul 2010
Great ending. I hate it when they have the confession in the last 5 - 10 minutes of the final episode then just clean things up as best they can. For Kimi ni Todoke t felt like we had a 2 episode ending, so that nice.

The first half of this season was agonizing to watch with all those misunderstandings. Thankfully here in the second half and these final episodes specifically I was watching KnT the same way I had for most of the first season: With a smile on my face.

I wouldn't mind a season 3 since there aren't a whole lot of shoujo out there that have the dating aspect going on. They always seem to end it with the confession. :/

Overall, 8/10, the same rating I gave season one. For me, that's good. :P
Mar 30, 2011 4:44 PM

Mar 2010
Ugh. Need...Third Season...Now!! D:<
I jut totally loved the ending/date. Kimi Ni Todoke really knows how to put a smile on my face throughout the whole episode. (:
Mar 30, 2011 5:13 PM

Aug 2010
Ryu and Chizuru.
That's what I was waiting for all season.
Life = made.
Although I wished they would have showed more after xD
Mar 30, 2011 5:20 PM

May 2010
WHERE'S MY KISS SCENE?

.. Oh well.
Overall it was a good ending and a fabulous show.
Heartwarming, hilarious, sweet..
So many great moments and funny characters.
Kazehaya really stole my heart. :'D
And Ryu, damn, I'll miss that deadpan. <3
Chizuru too. My fave girl in the show.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Mar 30, 2011 5:26 PM

Dec 2010
xSimplicity said:
Ryu and Chizuru.
That's what I was waiting for all season.
Life = made.

I got the impression she took it more like a joke or being good friends.

Oh and one question, does that phrase mean "I like you" and "I love you"? At least to me it sounds the same but the translations varies from show to show.
Mar 30, 2011 6:04 PM
Oct 2010
nznznz said:
Oh and one question, does that phrase mean "I like you" and "I love you"? At least to me it sounds the same but the translations varies from show to show.
Ok, here's a quick lesson on Japanese for romance anime 101:

"suki" = "(I) like (you)"
"aishiteru" = "(I) love (you)"

But, aishiteru is not often used and colloquially "suki" can also mean "I love you" so we hear that a lot more. Basically it depends on the context, when it's not clear then the translator uses his own judgement.
Btw, the same can be said of "dai suki" ("I like you a lot"), although that one almost always means "I love you".
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 30, 2011 6:14 PM

Sep 2009
Great series. I actually didn't know the manga was still be published. I'm tempted to start reading the manga, but I don't know if there's going to be another season or not.
Mar 30, 2011 6:29 PM

Dec 2010
Ajunky said:
Ok, here's a quick lesson on Japanese for romance anime 101:

Thanks!
Mar 30, 2011 7:22 PM

Jul 2009
i dont think there's going to be another season or at least not for a LONGGGG time. i guess it's time to pick up the manga. sigh, what a heart warming ending. makes me a bit envious of their relationship. ah.. good things must always come to an end.
Mar 30, 2011 7:56 PM

Nov 2009
This ending could not have been more perfect. I mean literally, this was an awesome episode with no loose knots at the end.

I enjoyed this a lot more than the first. a LOT more.
Mar 30, 2011 8:03 PM

Jan 2011
good way to end it,but no kiss makes me sad,but its to be expected
Mar 30, 2011 8:10 PM

Jan 2010
I think everybody is getting ahead of themselves waiting for them to kiss. Especially in such a glacially-paced show.

Before they get there, they have to start calling each other by their first names.
Mar 30, 2011 8:18 PM

Dec 2010
I don't think I'm going to stop smiling for a while. A long while. This was wonderful, and lovely, and so endearing... the first season was one of the first animes I watched without a friend's recommendation or prodding and I remember watching it late into the summer nights, wanting to know how Sawako and Shota would overcome the newest misunderstanding...

After a long series of never ending misunderstandings I am so happy with the conclusion, and I must admit I fell for Kazehaya a long time ago xD Compared to so many other anime guys, he fells so accessible, so down to earth, and that's what I loved about this show--even though the misunderstandings went over the top, everything felt so honest. I loved the characters and Sawako's friends were genuine and actually very involved characters, and I loved Pin and his shenanigans too xD KnT definitely is one of my favorite romances now, I love this feeling of happiness, I can only hope there's another Shota walking around ;) And hope for a 3rd season or some ova including a kiss and Chizu+Ryu development-- we've been waiting forever for this stuff to happen!

Considering (from what I hear) KnT is extremely popular in Japan, not just elsewhere, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if a 3rd season was released, and I'm praying for it-- if not now, eventually!
Mar 30, 2011 8:30 PM

Jun 2010
It was a good series. I can't believe it took them two seasons plus many understandings to finally go out. It was a good ending and I think I'll pick up the manga.

Mar 30, 2011 8:33 PM
Jan 2011
WOOOOWW This anime was amazing n beautifull as always!

I.G production rocksss!!

n the animatioms n the music was beautifull too!!

im craving for season 3 from now on!T_T

for those who ask before

this is the link of one of season 2 ost n this song is one of my favorit too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJGWLsxRejA
Mar 30, 2011 8:36 PM
May 2009
Aw, I can't believe it's over. Such a sweet ending. I was hoping they'd kiss but I'm still satisfied with the ending. This is definitely one of my favorite animes. The art, the music, everything was so perfect :)
Mar 30, 2011 9:21 PM

Sep 2008
Kurumi does not need your pity!
She is a strong, level-headed woman that is able to comprehend the situation she is in better then anyone could comprehend their own... except maybe Ayane. Her striking eyes pierced my heart and her posture showed somebody that was able to move on, knowing that Kazehaya had missed out on something amazing. The years that she has known her pale in comparison to her full potential.

Okay, maybe onto something else now. What was with the awesome art in this episode? For some reason I was also looking out for when Okazaki Tomoya made his round head with that lazy face, probably to see it one more time. Mamiko Noto looks great with her stern eyes, but still loses to Kurumi's. And in the end, Tsunashi Takuto still deserves a girlfriend for being awesome, flirting and whatnot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2011 9:37 PM
Jan 2011
I really enjoyed this episode on the account that it tied up some loose ends. The series in general takes the top rank for me in the romance category: only because I haven't seen too many.

Also, I notice that a lot of you expected a kiss -- myself being in the same boat -- but if you take time to assess the progression of the characters' development, you'll then realize that a kiss would not be the best route to take. It would seem excessive and too cliche'. A hug and embrace suffices and does more for the characters than a kiss could ever do.
Mar 30, 2011 9:40 PM
Aug 2009
Kiss?
You are not getting the idea =/.

Anyway, great show, lovely episode. EVERYTHING YOU WANT <3

Sawa-chan :3
Mar 30, 2011 9:40 PM

Jan 2011
Based on how popular it was, I'm sure it would be commercially profitable even if they were to wait for late 2012 to produce a season 3. That would give enough material for another 12 episodes. I'm going to have to start reading the manga now to get my KnT fix.

Kurumi redeemed herself as well. I'd like to see more of what becomes of her.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 30, 2011 9:43 PM

Feb 2008
And it's over.

Glad things ended on a good note this time. Pretty good overall, even if some of the middle episodes made me want to bang my head against the wall.
Mar 30, 2011 10:13 PM

Mar 2011
hakati said:
after school days, whenever i see 2 girls go to the roof when there's a complication with a guy i get somewhat nervous

haha one of them might have a knife in their pocket >:P
Mar 30, 2011 10:14 PM

Mar 2011
it ended well but i REALLY wanted them to kiss! damn their shyness
Mar 30, 2011 10:33 PM

Jul 2010
wow I'm overly happy right now!!!
Mar 30, 2011 11:34 PM
Jan 2011
Tooo Sweet....*.*

Words cant describe how much i love this anime !T.T

According to ANN: All volumes of kimi ni todoke manga series commonly rank in listings of top manga in Japan,the series was the third best-selling manga series in Japan in 2010, with 6,572,813 copies sold beside One Piece and Naruto on number 1 and 2.And the new vol 13 was number 1 in oricon manga rangking for 2 weeks on this march 2011 !sell almost one million copies only in 2 weeks!its soo amazing for a shoujo manga

and Interest: Goo Survey: Most Enjoyable Anime of Winter 2011:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-03-30/goo-survey/most-enjoyable-anime-of-winter-2011

Kimi ni todoke 2nd season is number one!

it was still super populer in japan,so i think the third season still possible,lets pray :3
Mar 30, 2011 11:43 PM

Aug 2008
Oh wow. I didn't like the first season very much, so I came here with low expectations and just to finish off the series. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. This season turned out to be very good. Pin was truly hilarious (while in season one, he was just annoying); we don't have much stupid filler episodes; and the artwork was much better. Between the comedy and the romance, I found this season to be a very enjoyable slice of life anime. Great job, Kimi Todo. 8/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 31, 2011 12:05 AM

Jun 2009
10/10
Would watch again.
Mar 31, 2011 1:09 AM
Aug 2008
kazehaya is so perfect <3. and sawako's so lucky to have him. /jealous!/ i would be sad if i was kurumi & those other girls too !
Mar 31, 2011 1:14 AM
Aug 2008
Mony-Chan said:
WHERE'S MY KISS SCENE?

.. Oh well.
Overall it was a good ending and a fabulous show.
Heartwarming, hilarious, sweet..
So many great moments and funny characters.
Kazehaya really stole my heart. :'D
And Ryu, damn, I'll miss that deadpan. <3
Chizuru too. My fave girl in the show.

RIIIIGHT ! their relationship is so super innocent and has that "my pace" kind of feel to it. it makes you think .. iinaa~
i think that they didn't put in a kiss scene because it would kill the overall innocence of the anime. it seems like their first kiss would have to happen at a superspecial time when they're both prepared for it. they're the really slow-progressing, conservative, "my pace" type of couple. not the type of couple who would rush into things such as a kiss. that's what makes them so cute!!
momocandyMar 31, 2011 1:20 AM
Mar 31, 2011 2:06 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I am so impressed at how well this series adapted the manga. I did not expect them to add that date scene. I loved it! This was so fulfilling. As a manga reader, I'm extremely happy.

10/10

It's been a while since I've rated any series a 10!
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 31, 2011 2:08 AM

Nov 2010
waaaah!!!
i really loved it!!!
o.0
Mar 31, 2011 2:32 AM

Oct 2008
Loved it. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 31, 2011 3:12 AM

Nov 2007
Great conclusion of the season. After all the frustration about the misunderstandings, it's very nice it ends with 3 eps full of bubbles and sparkles to balance things out.
This series does such a great job in bringing across all the nervousness, shyness and awkwardness of a first love. It's adorable, yet kinda hard to watch at the same time lol.

Great character development for Kurumi as well. Seeing how she reacted to the other girls showed so well where she came from, and how much she has grown. I can only hope she'll end up happy in love as well at some point. Too bad we didn't get any Ryuu x Chizu development. Ryuu confessing was nice, but Chizu is as dense as Sawako, so I'm sure she translated it as a friends thing.
Mar 31, 2011 3:20 AM

Nov 2007
Ryuu was clearly the best thing about this episode. Hell, he's clearly the best thing about the whole show <3
Random confessions, hell yeah.

Overall, this season was pretty enjoyable though rather frustrating at times. I must say that I wish there was more focus on the supporting characters. Season 1 > Season 2 but this still gets an 8/10 for me.

Based on where the manga's going right now, I really hope there's a season 3. It'd definitely be the best season if done properly.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Mar 31, 2011 3:41 AM

Jul 2005
This episode was pretty boring, I would've settled with just the 11 episodes. Sure it was sweet that Kuronuma went and told Kurumi about things but still, it was boooring.

EXCEPT RYUU'S CONFESSION!!!!!!!!! That was pure awesomeness and made my day :D
Mar 31, 2011 4:06 AM

Aug 2008
Well it finally ended :)
I'm glad the ending was suitable since I was really annoyed from the first season xD
The confession was sweet and the way they wrapped up everything with Kurumi and the other girls was nicely done ^^..
I'm really hoping for an OVA that will show more of Ryu x Chizu since things are getting good between them ;3

Overall 9/10 for me~
Mar 31, 2011 4:33 AM

Sep 2009
its over... >< it was the best shoujo anime I have ever watched!!!!! :'D
DEFINITELY going to read the manga! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life. -Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. -Rock Lee (Naruto)

Mar 31, 2011 6:30 AM

Jan 2010
8/10 for me. I really liked this season but even with the romance being better, season 1 is definitely better (I gave season 1 a 10). I probably prefer season 1 because I watched it after it was finished airing, but whatever.
Oh well, great series, the last part at the end was so cute (I had totally forgot about that part from the manga), season 3 please, etc.
Mar 31, 2011 7:03 AM
Jan 2009
So sad it's over T_T

For some reason I thought it ended at ep. 10. I was happy when I looked at my list and saw two more so of course I immediately watched them.

I was wondering if they were going to throw in a Ryu/Chizu thing. Funny how it happened.

There were so many great characters in this and each one played their roll really well.
Mar 31, 2011 7:57 AM

Sep 2007
Bonus with the added date scene! Though it felt rushed but that's expected.

Nooo I want more though!

I PRAY there is a season 3 so that
<3
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 31, 2011 9:08 AM

Apr 2009
hakati said:
after school days, whenever i see 2 girls go to the roof when there's a complication with a guy i get somewhat nervous
i know exaxtly how you feel,
now im gonna start reading the manga.
Mar 31, 2011 9:13 AM
Nov 2008
Oh please, we could have gotten a kiss at any point in Season 1 and no one would have thought twice. I think the devotion to the manga has brought the anime down a notch, because dear lord, they really do not know how to end their seasons properly.

That being said, yes, I was grinning like even more of an idiot than usual throughout the entirety of the last two episodes. It was a great ending...I just wanted to see a kiss god damnit!
Mar 31, 2011 9:51 AM

Nov 2010
Awww it ended pretty good even without the kiss. It's like they clearly told us that a kiss is merely an act but their feelings are much more powerful than that. I'm soooo happy for the both of them! 10/10

I'm already satisfied but it's also okay for me to see a season 3. :D
Mar 31, 2011 10:55 AM

Apr 2010
it really did stick to the manga..so I am not that surprised..ive read much farther than that :/..so in short i'll follow it again on manga..haha :D

agree..i wanna see more of ryuxchizu and of kurumixkent
Mar 31, 2011 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
Pin: "What is this sparkling aura? Go away!"

Somebody finally noticed the sparkles and bubbles

This episode was great, and a great ending to the season. But it just makes me want more!

Rating it 9/10. I can see how people who didn't read the manga would be frustrated by all the misunderstandings, but I never got bothered by them because I knew what the payoff was. xD
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.