Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 16, 2013 1:28 AM

Jul 2012
Never got the kiss, but the series never needed it to make it's impact. Great show, sad there isn't a season 3.
May 30, 2013 12:24 PM

Feb 2013
I am so happy that I picked up this show!! This was so good that it hurt.
Jun 3, 2013 10:05 PM
May 2011
*man tears* great great show but no kiss? wah *sniffles*
Aug 7, 2013 4:44 PM
Mar 2013
Perfect anime :) This anime got me so hooked up that I watch episodes after episodes... Guess it's time to move onto the specials~
Aug 11, 2013 12:44 AM

Jun 2011
Aug 12, 2013 2:26 PM
Aug 2013
So kawaii! It makes me sad that the hope for Season 3 is shrinking and shrinking. So everyone clap your hands and pray!
Aug 15, 2013 3:07 AM

Apr 2013
Loved this! I'm so happy I got curious about this series...

Too much feels for me...

Love the ensemble cast and their personalities... Too bad it was too short...

I need more!!! Season 3 please!!! =(

9/10

Sep 11, 2013 3:35 PM

Dec 2012
Great final episode, wrapped things up nicely and finally opened up the door to Sawako and Kazehaya's relationship flourishing. I can't say I felt anything for those conspiring girls since all they did was take a back seat on everything and were more of a fan club, but I definitely felt for Kurumi to the very end. Her rivalry with Sawako was very well done.

A splendid series, it blended comedy, romance, and drama together excellently and I'm going to miss it. 9/10 to compliment season 1, easily.
Sep 13, 2013 5:50 PM

Jul 2010
I love ,love ,love ,love the ending I want another season !!
I want another couple moment oh well to the mange now
Sep 14, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2011
fastest escalation between Chi and Ryu.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Sep 22, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2009
this was a really nice funny series i rate it a 9 because too slow
Nov 17, 2013 6:57 AM

Aug 2013
This was a pretty good show. I enjoyed it. It was slow, but enjoyable to watch. I don't think a Season 3 is necessary, as this was a great conclusion and a good time to end it IMOP. 8/10
Dec 4, 2013 8:48 PM
Oct 2012
Beautiful ending with, good moral/life lesson. Loved the ending to this anime.
Jan 13, 2014 12:17 AM

Oct 2013
I don't even know what to say with all of these feels, my mind is about to blow up anymoment because i can't handle the cuteness. Definitely one of my favorite romance animes out there, finally Kazehaya and Sawako ended up together, although there was no kiss but it's ok, my heart is full of those cute moments so it's forgivable.

The sudden confession from Ryu to Chizuru made me LOL so hard, he was so bold as i expected from Ryu. Honestly i want more season of Kimi ni Todoke because i want to know the relationship either between Ryu and Chizu, Miura and Kurumi, or Pin and Yano, my favorite character is Pin, he was so hilarious i can't help my self but laugh everytime Pin shows up, but i think there won't be a third season since the ending was perfect enough, will be missed of course. . .

Overall score 10/10 purfect !
Jan 23, 2014 9:19 PM

Dec 2013
The first few mins there was a scene where Pin spoiled the lovey dovey part. It was so funny xD

I loved both seasons, but i loved the second season better. Heck, I like them both better. I loved the ending, and I loved how things got on track after all the mess that happened in previous episodes. I LOVED IT. A beautiful, soft and heart felt anime. Hoping that season 3 would be up. I want more of chizu and ryu and yano with miura!!
Jan 23, 2014 9:21 PM

Dec 2013
grayrebornnhy said:
fastest escalation between Chi and Ryu.

OH MY GOD ^ xDDD
Feb 4, 2014 8:43 AM

Mar 2012
First season was a lot better, this season dragged on too much on the "misunderstanding" conflict. Would have been better as an OVA I think but it's what it is.

7/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Mar 14, 2014 7:29 AM

Jan 2012
great ending i hope season 3 comes out soon
Apr 6, 2014 8:17 AM

Oct 2009
Cute but sooo slow.
Apr 13, 2014 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
Well now that it has come to an end I am really sad about it because there is no more to watch I really want more Kimi ni Todoke I want more more more I love this series granted it still doesnt beat Clannad After Story though for me but it is right there next to it if I could put 2 in the top spot I totally would bc it is that good I am alittle disappointed with the fact there was no kiss scene this is true but even without it I promise I am not like I was last night after watching Inari, Konkon because that was just GRRRRRRRRRRRR for both me n my fiance but other then that if they ever make a season 3 I would totally watch it but I might wait until it is done airing if that is the case because waiting for the next episode would be hard to do.
Apr 16, 2014 11:29 PM

Mar 2013
One word: Beautiful. There's no other romance anime that can compare to this. Even if there was no kiss, every feeling that every episode left on me was totally worth it. That Ryuu confession tho, lmfao. Great series, amazing characters, beautiful story.
HeiizeJul 22, 2016 6:51 AM
May 4, 2014 6:32 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Honestly, I'm disappointed with season 2. I was expected Kazehaya and Sawako to be more closer but instead they become more distant up until the last 2-3 episodes. Too dragged out with the misunderstanding which to me hurt the score in the end.

6/10 for seasons 2

Chizu, Ryuu, and Ayane really saved KnT from going down further down.

OMG, Sawako in that yellow dress looked so beautiful. ^_^
No kiss scene, just a warm hug scene in the end. Well at least they finally got together.

May 14, 2014 7:52 AM

Jul 2012
I'm sorry season 2 was TERRIBLE. I honestly only watched it because I wanted to see how the show ended. You honestly didn't even need to watch Season 1 because Kazehaya and Sawako were acting like it never existed. Watching this season was like pulling teeth and majority of the time I was screaming at my screen. I honestly wanted it to end and I'm glad its finally over.

1/10 for season 2
It gets at least a 1 because Pin was hilarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2014 2:41 PM

Aug 2013
Fuuuuuuck, no kiss. Well, I must say, I knew it xD
I have been spoiled about that by a reddit comment :P

Kurumi turned out to be a good loser (not in a bad way :P ). Unlike those other bitches, she accepted her defeat and Kazehaya happiness with her.

Awwwwn, that date was cute and funny at the end. They are still so awkward together xD

Well, it was a fun ride. I was a bit disconcerted by the style, with all those chibi moment, those colors shoujo as fuck. But in the end, it added a really sweet side to the anime. The OST was also good, even if a bit redundant, but the transition between funny music and silence was well used. Hope there is a third season!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 29, 2014 5:29 PM
Apr 2013
I... don't know how to feel about this. I feel like the misunderstandings dragged out a bit much, yes, but I'm so happy with the way Sawako took it upon herself to resolve it.

But the one thing I was looking forward to, I didn't get. Remember in the first season, when Sawako was walking behind Kazehaya, grabbed his shirt, and closed her eyes? They almost kissed, and Kazehaya said to not do it again, or else he may not be able to control what he would do (or something? I don't remember exactly).
I was just SURE that it would happen again near the end! And that it would lead to a kiss! But no :c
Jun 19, 2014 7:38 AM

Apr 2014
this season got way better after they cleared up the misunderstood confession. Loved ryu's confession, I wonder what happens next between them.
Jul 23, 2014 11:26 AM

Apr 2014
Give me more!
Jul 25, 2014 3:24 AM

Jan 2014
I loved Kimi ni Todoke. All these emotions...
I couldn't leave my seat for hours always
desiring for more. Unable to put it in words.
10/10 clearly. <33
Jul 29, 2014 1:38 PM
Jun 2009
the slow pace is an endearing aspect of the series. love takes time.

one of the best, if not, the best confessions in anime/manga. this is up there with the kiss scene from Toradora.
Aug 21, 2014 3:44 AM

Nov 2012
Wew
~Kurumi = real MVP "if she said im sorry or started crying, i wouldve punched her"

~ Ryuu is the BEST spontaneous sweetheart xD ChizouxRyuu

~Kazehaya, siighhh, what can i say :3 YOu just cant but smile

THis anime really made me go though one heck of a roller coaster ride :P
Aug 29, 2014 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
That was a satisfying ending although the 2nd season itself was not as satisfying as the first one. They kind of dragged it on for wayyy too long. Felt a bit frustrating to watch it. So I'm not going to give this season a 10. More like a 8 or 9. But it was a great ending. This show related to me so much but in another way. I feel that I can use what i saw in this show and apply it to life. Life would be so much better if I could just meet a girl thats like Kuronuma. Shes the best kind of girl you'll ever find (first season), 2nd season was a bit weirder because the misunderstanding and not letting each other finish talking seriously kills me. I can't take something like that. But it all does end well and has a pretty darn good ending. Although I wish there was another alternate love ending for Kurumin, and Ayane-chan. Also I would've liked to see Ryu and Chizu-chan's relationship blossom, especially after everything that happened for their background in the first season. Was kind of expecting more from others. But overall. Great series. 5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 11, 2014 10:03 PM

Nov 2013
was hoping that kazehaya would finally end up calling her sawako from now on. oh well, ended up fine regardless !
Sep 20, 2014 12:56 PM

Oct 2013
I actually liked it a bit more than the 1st season, since I thought that one was unnecessarily long. I also liked how most people around Sawako, and the anime itself, seemed to be aware of how slow and even occasionally frustrated at how slow things were developing between Kazehaya & Sawako. Pin in particular also seemed to play a more important role in this 2nd season(not to mention that the dude's just hilarious whenever he's on screen). Kurumi was also given the attention she deserves wheres in the 1st season once her arc was over, she didn't play much of a role anymore(and yes, she's my favorite character of the series).

It's only natural that I'd personally like the 2nd season a bit more though, since this type of romance is too cuddly, sugary, sparkly, pure & innocent for my tastes and the 1st season had more of that, while this one felt like it had a little more spice :P

Even if I'm not the target audience for it, I'm still not that far off and I consider Kimi Ni Todoke a good series that I definitely enjoyed watching. Gave S1 a 7/10 and 8/10 for this one.

Now, back to clearing my backlog in watching a romance with a completely different tone, a.k.a. NANA.
Sep 29, 2014 2:14 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, everything was wrapped up really nicely. I'm glad Kurumi ended up as a more important character in this episode as I feel she deserves it. Ayane/Kent was unexpected but I can strangely see it?

Ryuu/Chizu look like they're gonna make it. I'm so happy for them!

And of course, Sawako/Kazehaya are finally happy. :) Watching this anime was a wild ride, and even though I feel season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 I feel it wrapped up the whole anime nicely and ended up giving the relationships a lot more substance. For that reason, 9/10 like how I rated the original. Here's to the future wedding!
Oct 3, 2014 7:19 PM
Aug 2013
I've watched this anime so many times, and I can't get over how cute it is. Sawako and Shota are my favorite couple. I've started to buy the manga now.
Dec 21, 2014 1:51 AM

Sep 2014
couldn't ask for a better ending. wrapped up everything quite nicely. I thought the second season wasn't going to be as good, but this raised my opinion of it.
Jan 17, 2015 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
All that frustration was finally worth it. Sawako x Kazehaya forever. Both this episode and the entire anime were beautiful. I loved it.
Jan 19, 2015 2:48 PM

Jan 2013
That was a good ending.
Although the second wasn't has good has the first one.
It lacked in several aspects that the first one had.
Feb 4, 2015 4:58 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Definitely cute, and worth that entire agonizing watch.

I feel like this series was unneccessarily long (and could be avoided with all these misunderstandings.) But definitely worth it. I give it a 9.44444444444 out of 10 :P
Feb 14, 2015 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
Things were wrapped up very well. I don't understand why people say this season isn't as good as one, I think the feeling in both seasons was the same, this one was just more focused in clearing things up. I'll be waiting for a season three.
Feb 15, 2015 5:34 PM

Aug 2013
And now I don't know whether I want read manga.
It endned perfectly.
Sawako is one one the best girls which I seen in anime.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 4, 2015 2:44 PM

Feb 2015
Gosh, this series was just a big mixture of misunderstanding, awkwardness and happiness. This season was not as good as the first one, but it was still pretty good. I got couple very good laughs with this show and ending was just as sugar coated as I expected from a couple like Sawako and Kazehaya.

I'm happy that Sawako and Kazehaya got their happy ending, but I still want to know about my other shippings!!!

Like Chizuru x Ryuu, Kurumi x Kent and last but not least Ayane x Pin.

In the end of this series I can't say anything else than just agree with Pin. He really was the MVP of this series <3 My hero x'D
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Jul 30, 2015 9:24 AM
Sep 2008
Can someone tell me which chapter i should pick up, if I want to read the manga where the anime ended?
Oct 11, 2015 12:35 PM

May 2015
The beginning of this season definitely struggled, but after episode 6 everything actually started looking up. Compared to a lot of other peoples thoughts i enjoyed season 2 much more than the first. Even though a kiss never happened I felt the show truly had impact by the end.
Oct 15, 2015 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
they make such a good couple. 9/10. this show could have been solidly been 10/10 if not for the constant misunderstandings. shota and sawako make such a good couple. T.T why couldnt the entire season have been them together!!!

oh well. 9/10, i really enjoyed it.
Dec 14, 2015 4:35 PM
Oct 2015
I'm waited two seasons for this!, I want a Kazehaya for me, please :)
Jan 4, 2016 7:41 PM

Sep 2013
Welp, this season started a bit frustrating but ending on a good note. It was also more dramatic than what I expected.
I still loved it though.

(Also, when Kurumi was talking to Kent close to the end and then Yano, they inserted the ost of the first OP of the first season ^.^ )
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Mar 6, 2016 9:31 PM

Apr 2013
Congratulations. You've reduced me to tears and the squealing heart of a 10-year-old girl. Are you happy?

8/10
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Apr 7, 2016 9:39 AM
Jan 2016
Very good anime! I can say, one of the best i've seen, with amazing story and stuff.

9/10

Kawaii desu nya nya~ :3
May 27, 2016 11:44 PM
May 2015
I would have given episode 12 a 5/5 but I didn't because there should have been a kiss.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

212 by Rexnihilo »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.