New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 28, 2011 7:26 PM

May 2011
Gotcha! Maybe like 15-30 minutes....
Jun 6, 2011 11:28 PM

May 2011
Character Name : RAVL-0937 (Code engraved at its back)
Race : Mechanical Doll

Powers :
(It's not really its ability but I'll place it here anyway.)
- The entire doll is SOLAR-powered. It's eyes acts as solar panels to store energy.
- A.I.

Weapons :
Fingers - Mini Combat Knives (with the same material as its eyelids)
Elbows - Hidden Crossbows (self-winding)
Stomach - Set of knives and arrows. (storage)
Skin - 3cm Needles (from the pores, can be fired but usually used for protection when in contact with enemy)

Bio :

30 years ago from the present time, RAVL-0937 was created by a genius Doll-Maker. Being the genius that he is, the Doll-Maker was eccentric, weird and a freak to the general populace and was always either ignored or persecuted. Thanks to this maltreatment, he made it to be both his bodyguard and wife. It played its role well by effectively eliminating the mobs everytime the Doll-Maker was persecuted and by attending conferences that its master attends as well.

Five years later, It was unable to recharge due to a storm in the morning, thus It was incapacitated, a mob of people attacked the home of the Doll-Maker. Without protection, the Doll-Maker was on death's doorstep after the mob left. He immediately crawled, though wounded, towards where It was kept. When they finally meet, like a real husband bidding his wife goodbye, he gave the uncharged doll his final orders.

"Destroy...my existence...Protect your...self..."

The next morning, the doll, finally charged and bathed in blood, came out of the Doll-Makers house. As for the body of the Doll-Maker?

It was never found anymore.

Appearance :
Must stop procrastination...later...
Jun 7, 2011 12:20 AM

May 2009
approved

Jun 18, 2011 6:52 PM
Jan 2009
Character name:Bubble
Race: human >:D
Powers: nope~~
Weapons: my wits XD
Bio:i just wander along exporing the world :D
Appearance:
nopeee
Jun 18, 2011 7:00 PM

Mar 2009
Character name: Tenshi
Race: A pure spirit that is neither good or evil
Powers: energy manipulation
Weapons: Katana and twin pistols
Bio: not a lot is known about Tenshi only that whenever he appears the world is facing a major battle, the truth is that nobody knows whether he is evil or good this is because he has been seen on different sides depending on the balance of the world. For many they don’t really know what he truly looks like with many myths being based around him. Some call him the wandering angel others say he is a demon like no other with some people saying that he is a being that will only appear to set the world right. A lot of people have dismissed him as a pure myth since they have never seen him at all others that have seen him have been called liars and told they are crazy, the truth is he was the one pulling the strings from the shadows that caused the great war between the dragons and the people causing chaos across the world...the people that know of him don’t know his reasoning behind causing such chaos and death. Even for the people that know about him his past is wrapped in mystery nobody knows what he truly is or even where he comes from just that he appeared out of nowhere one day and caused a war so large that it could be said the world was reset...and then he was gone...high ranking officials from each race know about him and they are the ones that created the myths so that they could control the people...each race is searching for this man and each one has their own reasons many want to see him dead and others want to use his power for their own.
Appearance: (will come later)
Jun 18, 2011 7:05 PM

May 2009
elaborate on energy manipulation o.o

Jun 18, 2011 7:10 PM

Mar 2009
He draws in energy from his surroundings it can be any type of energy but depending on the amount of energy he is drawing in it can take him some time, he then uses that energy to give him more power and for his abilities. He can absorb all forms of energy but it is not instant and sometimes it will take longer to completely absorb the energy...for example he might absorb the energy from flames and the fire dies out rather fast...but if it was a firestorm it would take him a lot longer to absorb it all
Jun 18, 2011 7:11 PM

May 2009
Angel_Hide said:
Appearance:

Angel approved

Jun 18, 2011 7:12 PM

May 2009
Angel_Hide said:
Appearance:

Angel approved

Jun 18, 2011 7:12 PM
Jan 2009
XD omgackt thank you !!!
nopeee
Jun 18, 2011 7:34 PM

May 2009
hm... kay, just dont let it be death touch o.o bax approved.

Jun 18, 2011 7:37 PM

Mar 2009
dont worry it wont be a death touch~
Jun 19, 2011 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
Character name: hunni-chan
Race: Demon
Bio/Personalility: She outgoing. She is happy most of the time and likes to get along with everyone. if u get her mad she would kill
Powers: Can control element fire, Fast healer
Weapon: katana

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE forgive and forget life's to short to be living with regret~
Jun 19, 2011 6:42 PM

May 2009
approved

Jun 19, 2011 7:08 PM

Aug 2009
((I don't know how long your character's been in the city so based of your bio im going to go with a few years, I can change it later too))

Character name: Ferin
Race: Kirian
Powers: super agility
Weapons: Saber
Bio:
Born at the Kirian outpost, but now lives in Kiriad. Growing up in Lecia all his life, he has no desire to see whats beyond the artic land, though he had made friends with the half-breed, Nightfall, who gets them into trouble as though they were young cubs. Though they always get out of that trouble.

His parents run the inn at the Kirian outpost so he often visits there, little does he know that sometimes they are forced to tenant... unsavory folk.
His personality is that he worries about almost everything, he dislikes breaking rules, but likes nectar juice from spring cliff blooms.

Appearance:
Jun 19, 2011 7:15 PM

May 2009
Its good enough ^_^ approved

Jun 22, 2011 1:18 PM

Feb 2011
Character name: Acalyne
Race:Human
Powers: Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo (the eye turn red when one of these is used)
*Amaterasu jet black flame that burn everything inculding other flame from the eyesight of left eye
*Tsukuyomi requires right eye contact to be performed.Tsukuyomi traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user ONLY cause psychological damage
*Susanoo use both eye and It creates a gigantic, spiritual humanoid being that surrounds and protects the user
Using any of these move cause huge amount of pain on both body and eye
Weapons:Dragunov(russian sinper rifle)

Bio:She's habitually taciturn, impassive and indifferent in fashion. She's always seen wearing headphones. Her signature quote is "I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target", which she always say before she shoots her target. She can shoot anything without missing her target within a 2km radius.

Appearance:
httphttp://data0.eklablog.fr/fyko/mod_article3821133_1.jpg?7625
FockfearJun 22, 2011 1:47 PM
Jun 22, 2011 1:22 PM

May 2009
what is a dragunov? is it a gun?

and define amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and susano. what do they do?

Jul 14, 2011 9:49 AM

May 2010
Name: Kisakame Atrelaum
Race: Vampire (not the twilight kind, the Dracula kind)
Powers: Immunity to sunlight, wings, and slight telekinesis.
Weapons: Two .50 caliber pistols filled with explosive rounds. A great sword with the lords prayer inscribed in the blade.
Bio: Nocturnal, Demon hunter. Loner, prefers the night life. Uses powers to help people in need. Bounty hunter type. Hates people around him and is un-trusting. Calls on vampiric powers to help him in a fight.
Appearance: Tall, pale, lanky, covered in scars. Wears a long black trench coat.
"Kirisute Gomen" The Samurai's apology, "I apologize for striking you down."
Jul 14, 2011 10:59 PM

May 2009
both approved.

Nov 22, 2011 10:43 PM
Jan 2011
Fantasy Club
First Main
Character name: Sylar Lockwood
Race: half vampire/half Sorceress
Powers: Drain Life and use magical powers of fire, ice, and darkness.
Weapons: The weapon is with the appearance
Bio:. He grew up in a forest looking for a master. Tries to make his master happy by doing every order he/she says. Has no memory of his parents
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AN/ANG/angelic-earine/1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg

Second Main
Character name: Sephiroth Darkfoot & Gabriela Weiss (Tag Team)
Race: Both humans
Powers: Sephiroth's trademark attack is Supernova (deals a large amount of non-elemental magic damage to all opponents), Heartless Angel, (a move that drains the opponent's HP to a single point), Octaslash, (a sequence of eight sword attacks), and Shadow Flare, (a barrage of dark energy orbs) and Meteor.( it summons a barrage of meteorites to bombard enemies)
Weapons: Sword (http://www.2-clicks-swords.com/images/image/Masamune-sword-of-Sephiroth.jpg for Sephiroth(Masamune) & Gun-Swords ( http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/8/8b/Weiss_DoC.png for Gabriela Weiss)
Bio: I am 20 years old. I am highly intelligent I also blackmail people to do my bidding, by holding any fantasy members as a hostage. I often give orders and threats to fantasy members. I am also stern, serious personality and am portrayed being observant towards friend or foe in order to collect important data. I have no qualms about forcing other fantasy members into obeying me and turning them against each other with carefully constructed lie. I often become very demanding and therefore opposing anyone else in a rude way. I was willing to abandon sense and morality. I can be however very cheerful at times and carefree as shown through my interactions. I even go so far then to take other fantasy as hostage. This makes me possible for me to break the rules without any traces which could indicate my involvement into the illegal and immoral actions I have ordered
Appearance: http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab75/Zeadrick/anime123.jpg (Sephiroth Darkfoot) & http://r13.imgfast.net/users/1315/23/84/36/avatars/1-64.png (Gabriela Weiss)
Sep 7, 2012 2:37 PM

Nov 2008
Character name:Taimat
Race:Dragon hybrid
Dragon: taimat lord of dragons
Powers: dragon skin,element breath,regen, and powers of taimat,resist against magic, and other magic powers.
Weapons: two great swords
Bio:comes from a village long lost in time where dragons would fuse there bodys with humans that passed the hard trails set by the dragons themselfs.one human was said to have done it so well the taimat himself came down and graced him with his grace.after that not much is known most say taimat was wrong about that young human a killed him on the spot but one old man says he say the young man leaving the trails and out into the world with taimat arua flowing around him.
Appearance:

Armor from
ZeadrickSep 14, 2012 9:53 PM
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Sep 8, 2012 2:01 PM

May 2009
Approved!!

its been a while since ive typed that word!

Sep 8, 2012 2:10 PM

Nov 2008
lol i could have approved it myself but thought you might want to do the honors
Sep 8, 2012 2:12 PM

May 2009
Yesssss

Sep 11, 2012 8:28 AM

Jan 2012
Character name: Rose "Golden Rose" DeCaprio
Race: Human
Powers: She has stronger leg's then most people, allowing her to run and jump, faster and higher then normal human's.
Weapons: Twin gun blades, she call's the black one Kuro and the white one Shiro. Being able to fight close quarters or from afar these pistols never miss their marks when in the hands of this pirate.

Bio: A Pirate looking to be well known through out the land. Her last pirate crew that she joined kicked her out, being they have gotten into lots of terrible luck, for having a women on board a pirate ship. She didn't believe in that old myth and continues to do what she loves best, taking and doing what she want's without permission. She is in search of a new crew and plan's to be their captain. She was born and lived near the ocean. She loved the smell, color and feel of the water beneath her feet. Her town was attacked by pirates and she was so curious that she had hid upon their ship. They let her join, though was the one who had to clean the ship. After year's of training and bonding, Rose had learned what it meant to be a pirate and could take care of herself in battle. Though the increase of bad luck they have been getting were getting worse, so they kicked Rose out being she was a Girl and was the last one to join before anything happened.
Appearance:
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 11, 2012 9:52 AM

Nov 2008
Approved
Sep 12, 2012 2:25 PM
Jul 2012
Character name:raysha
Race:neko
Powers: all the powers of red Mage from ffxi accept with minor changes like spell elements are enhanced since she can't use thunder and most dark elemental spells also has all the powers of a cat like agility and speed of cheetah as well as being able to communicate with all feline based animals or monsters through secret language
Weapons: (if any)dual repeating cross bows 
Bio:she has  no memory of her past and who she is she woke up in the middle of a forest and started wandering from town to town when some men attacked her and tried to capture her she barely escaped so while running from them she looked for a place to hide  she travled all over enjoying many different places till she landed in this one amazing kingdom  she doesn't know or hasn't happened yet click spoiler to find out or get more info 
Here is spoiler info   

Appearance:(Picture prefered, but a description is acceptable(spoilers for pics are plus))
MikuIzumiSep 12, 2012 2:30 PM
Sep 12, 2012 2:30 PM

May 2009
Approved

Sep 29, 2012 3:52 AM
Jul 2012
Character name: Ajare Eldick
Race: angel
Powers: (well apart from flying) control over most (not all) animals as well as certain elements
Weapons: 1 small dagger
Bio: Ajare Eldick is a outcast angel. He didn't listen to his elders or anyone to that. He is not very skilled at using his powers although he can do some easy spells. However he has a certain way with animals which gives him control over them...well most of the time. He has no real friends and spends most of his days trying (and failing) to teach himself the powers he docent know with a book he stole before he was outcast.
Appearance: as tall as your average human with short brown hair and green eyes (more or less like suzaku from code geass also like my avatar) he has big black wings which he usually tucks up tight against his back because he is not a skilled flyer. He also normally wears dark clothes and trys to blend in with his surroundings and trys to not stand out to much.
Dec 2, 2012 7:41 PM
Aug 2012
(First time doing this, so hopefully I get this right!)
Character name: Hiroki Kimura
Race: Human/Elf
Powers: Hiroki is able to communicate with the dead, and is mostly content around forests - however, when she battles, she goes out for deaths, although she may be weak when fighting. She has two different element powers in her sword - one is the element of fire, and the other of water. One signifies her anger and grief of the loss of her family, and the other shows that admist her cold heart, she still holds a warm personality with much kindness, and smiles.
Weapons: Two swords
Bio: It was all just borrowed time - my life, my happiness, and the people most important to me. I wasn't always like this - back then, I used to have a family, and friends. But that all changed the day they were all killed by those despicable people, those people who ventured to kill my beloved. Those bandits slowly tortured my family until blood trickled down their body. They were quite merciless - they didn't stop there. They destroyed my whole village right before my eyes. Never would I again listen to my dad as he scolded for not holding my sword correctly in practice - never again would I hear my mom's wonderful laugh, and my friends screaming, and playing pranks - all of it, was burned so easily to the ground. They let me live, but I was taken for an experiment. I screamed, and cried, hollering for help, but no one ever listened. Now, because of that horrid experiment, I have these disgusting elf ears - I hate it, I hate this world, I hate those who killed my precious family. Two swords cross my life, as blood continues to be shed in this life of fantasy, and pain. Now, for some reason, when I cry, blood is mixed in with the salty tears - it is as if I continue to cry for those who died - those who were good, and didn't deserve that cruel fate. The smile that always appeared on my face was now gone - my heart was then filled with ominous feelings as I trained vigorously to become the best in the world - however, like my dad would always tell me, I still have a lot to learn.
Appearance:
FuyuChan1111Dec 2, 2012 7:51 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [HIATUS] Member Cards

Wolflover777 - Mar 17, 2010

38 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM

» The harbor city, ( 1 2 3 )

unohana - Dec 24, 2009

135 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 27, 2012 5:59 PM

» Mithraian Woods

unohana - Sep 12, 2012

2 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 14, 2012 4:14 PM

» The Oracle

unohana - Nov 16, 2009

23 by unohana »»
Sep 12, 2012 2:03 PM

» Kiriad, a frozen town

unohana - May 3, 2011

8 by D-Fifth »»
Jul 15, 2011 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.