Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Strobe Edge Chapter 35 Discussion

Mar 28, 2011 3:39 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ugg so aggravating why couldn't they at least get a confession in at the last moment so i wouldn't have to wait

good chapter. and andou is sooo nice *falls for him a little*
and ugh kinoshita made me a little mad, but i'm glad she at least runs after ren..

<3 LOVE ren

Your worries may seem like the world, but compared to the world they don't even come close.

Mar 28, 2011 4:16 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

I knew it was just pity . I knew her feelings for Ren would never fade but but ... I rly hoped she at least THOUGHT abt it a bit . I feel so damn sad for Andou since the start of the manga and always , always was sure nothing would ever happen between them but after she rejected Ren , the thought that maybe Ninako saw Andou as a GUY was born T.T It was a futile dream ... but it was worth it T.T
Andou is one of the saddest guys in shoujo manga ever . He never even had a chance T.T And now it's so obvious what will happen T^T

It's ok Andou , I'm here for you *hugs <3

Mar 28, 2011 4:24 PM
ehh...I thought Andou was a jerk trying to force Ninako into loving him. But even he deserves love...poor Andou.

Mar 28, 2011 6:42 PM

OMG!! i can't wait to see another chapter >< at least she is going to tell him~! >< it was the most epic chapter >/////<

Mar 29, 2011 11:28 AM

Omg, I can't wait for the next chapter! The moment has fainally come! I do feel sorry for Andou, he deserves love to... I wish him all the best!

May 3, 2012 10:57 PM

Very well said, Andou. Although the kiss wasn't really necessary. I almost got mad at him but thankfully, Ninako enlightened me. This is finally it! There's no more holding back. So exciting! >_<

Jun 4, 2012 7:02 PM

Andou deserves a LOVE~!

"Let me keep believing... so that I can keep on living."

Oct 31, 2012 2:34 AM
Hai.. can anyone please explain me.. what is the reason Ninako said to Andou,regarding why she did nt accept Ren's confession?
I read it many times.I really didnt get.please explain me what exactly happened.and what is feeling of her on Andou?
it would be great help to me,if you did explain me clearly.please friends.

Mar 8, 2014 9:41 PM

Yes, Andou deserves a true passionate love to call his own. Just not with Mao. Ugh. I was glad he stole that kiss from Ninako, ohoho. The crap he did just to earn her love, good for him. I think it'll make being around Ninako and Ren easier knowing he got that little treat xD

Ninako had trouble going forward because it was going to be sad for Andou to see her and Ren together after all he'd been through. I think she also had nerves because she had only been dreaming of a relationship with Ren for sooo long, to see it actually be realized... so much dokidoki.

Jan 24, 2016 12:53 AM

THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS OH.... MY GOD............... ANDOU TEARING MY HEART INTO PIECES

i love everyone in this stupid fuckign manga they are all pure bbs who deserVE LOVE

Jul 19, 2016 9:03 PM

Poor baby Andou:(