Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2011 3:26 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
good episode

but i hope and as far as i know the series from tv trailer not to turn out that sam will from now on pwn all demons and ghost with psychic powers when in trouble xD

i think that sams theory that the yellow eyed demon is after them because of thier powers sounds logical.

but there must be some reason that he dont just encounter them and kill them.
the reason he will use the possessd meg to kill them.

kinda leavs me curious.

to bad next ep will be another anime original
Mar 30, 2011 10:51 PM

Nov 2009
On of the best episodes, great adaptation. Nice that Azazel had a cameo as some blond MILF.
but i hope and as far as i know the series from tv trailer not to turn out that sam will from now on pwn all demons and ghost with psychic powers when in trouble xD
he won't, at least not for some more time, and don't worry his mind power will have anti demon usage only, and as we all seen, demons are not the only fish in the water. I don't want to spoil the big surprise so I will not say anything else.
Apr 22, 2012 11:23 PM

Sep 2009
Decent enough episode actually.
Mar 25, 2018 1:43 PM

Feb 2015
sam ripping that bed in two was AWESOME! better than what the show did. i liked this take on this episode.
May 1, 2022 12:13 PM

Feb 2018
Max had such a tragic life.. When he lost Hope, he truly lost all hope no pun intented :(
Aug 31, 2023 3:59 AM

Dec 2007
sam's prominent dreams came little out of nowhere. but considering this overall episode plot, it was the least strange part.

sure, it was a bit rushed, but this whole incident was directed to be more about sam than that boy max.
dunno about the balance between the brothers though, it feels they establishing dean more as comedic and side character, and sam as the main one. i remember dean to have more focus than this. . .

edit: some thinking after this episode, max's father told him he's the son of the demon, sam at that part had some suspicious since they ARE chasing the demon. and the thinking that jesseca and his mother had been killed the same way. well, maybe he IS the son of the demon?
since it's just a guess it's not a spoiler. but i really won't be surprised if it will go in that way.
User-NameAug 31, 2023 4:10 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Aezile - Mar 27, 2011

9 by annamay69 »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Ape - Mar 25, 2011

14 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:00 PM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Ahenshihael - Feb 28, 2011

19 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 16 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 15, 2011

5 by User-Name »»
Aug 31, 2023 7:02 AM

Poll: » Supernatural: The Animation Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 15, 2011

4 by User-Name »»
Aug 31, 2023 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.