Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2011 2:35 PM

Jun 2008
I saw this back in December in Osaka. I'm a huge Bleach fan, so I loved it no matter what, and it was fun going to see Bleach on the big screen for the first time.

(for those who haven't seen it, there are SPOILERS AHEAD obviously)

Favourite parts:
1. When Ichigo's sister 'dies' and he starts screaming, followed by him grabbing Byakuya in the tent.
2. Byakuya's face (O.O) when Yuzu wakes up. There is emotion there!
3. The re-animation of the Lust arc fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. It was so... fluid and shiny!
4. Renji actually did something useful! When he cut off Hollow!Ichigo's horn like Ulquiorra did, to stop him.
5. I could see the Kokuto turncoat coming from the beginning of the film, but it was still cool when you realised that Shuren wasn't going to be the Big Bad this film (and Kokuto has RAEPFACE!)

So, if you saw it when it was out, what did you think?

[白恋] [] [?] [LJ] [DA] [MDL]
Mar 29, 2011 3:16 PM

May 2009
Sorry guys... sadly even though the spoilers are given... WE STILL WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE!!!! But too bad its gonna be out sometimes in August...
Apr 10, 2011 6:03 PM

Jul 2009
I haven't seen it yet. :( But I have 2 questions:
1) Was Kenpachi in it?
2) Was Grimmjow in it?
Jul 5, 2011 6:31 AM

Jun 2008
I'm pretty sure Kenpachi had an appearance once the Shinigami showed up (it takes place in Karakura and Hell) but Grimmjow and the rest of the Espada, Aizen, Gin and Tousen don't appear, like the other films and filler arcs.

[白恋] [] [?] [LJ] [DA] [MDL]
Sep 2, 2017 3:39 PM

Apr 2009
well; the anime spoiled certain parts of the movie already by smashing them into the opening songs, and they also had a teaser-episode where the Espada ended up in hell and were supposedly "joining" the gang of bad guys, but no show in the movie.

the first intro was ffing orgasmic in terms of how it was delivered, i re-watched that one single part about 5 times before i even continued to the actual movie since it was just too good to let go after the first 2 times of seeing it.

the movie had a few ups and downs, but the downs were nowhere bad and the ups were just about as up as it can go, cranked to 11. never a dull moment and the pacing had it feel like watching several episodes in a row (except the movie was so much better than episodes).

having watched the previous 3 movies, the entire series, and the two tv-specials before this movie, i can easily say that this is the best of the bunch, probably also since i'm a Bishigo and Ichihollow squealy fangirl or something. 3rd movie was good too, but nowhere near this, as this one had a nice pace and didn't feel rushed, while still containing so much stuff.

the only negative thing i could find about is is how the heck Yuzu's chain went away and she got better with no explanation?

favorite moments;
when Yuzu died and Ichigo ffing lost it, hell yeah, that was nothing BUT awesome.

the blood! -actual, well-animated blood 8D! ALL the blood!

...Byakuya showing an actual expression on his face.

the introduction of the "guardians" .w.

overall, 10/10 would see about 10 times again ^_^-!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Jigokuhen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SerB3128 - Aug 24, 2011

128 by Figva »»
Oct 16, 2023 12:06 AM

» Story?

KaeroSnow - Oct 9, 2010

4 by HozayfaHB »»
Aug 4, 2023 8:51 AM

» For those who have watched the new theatrical run of Hell verse...

MKTun - Aug 25, 2022

3 by cchigu »»
Aug 26, 2022 7:53 AM

» Do i have to watch episode 299 first?

El-Psy__Congroo - Aug 17, 2022

4 by zyume »»
Aug 17, 2022 11:13 PM

» Hell-Verse anniversary AMC theatres re-release?!

Zen98 - Jul 2, 2022

2 by YusufRed »»
Jul 2, 2022 10:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.