Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2015 4:33 AM

Dec 2013
Beautiful, the best Bleach movie.
Sep 9, 2015 1:21 PM

Jul 2013
I wish I had gotten to see it at the cinema like some of you lucky folk but I wasn't even watching it then lol. Plus not sure it was actually released in the cinema here, probably not.

I enjoyed it a lot and really liked it.

I thought the animation was so great and beautiful, much better than the main series. I was literally in awe, it was just stunning *__________* so pretty to watch especially the leaves blowing everywhere. I was so impressed.

I quite liked the story, I thought it was interesting.

I knew Senna would turn out to be the thing with all the memories, especially since when they showed her memories she had several different dads lol. At first I thought "huh?" but then I realised.

I know she would end up sacrificing herself at the end to save the two worlds but don't get how she was there again at the end with Ichigo going to see that grave :/ I was confused.

The girl at the end I presume was just someone who looked like her unless she'd finally been reborn I guess. I wonder where the name Senna came from though.

There were some really cool fight scenes and all the best characters were there although some main ones like Orihime and Uryuu and Chad didn't really get to do anything to help.

The baddies were interesting, so a whole clan was cast out for trying to take over the soul society. I gotta say I did not see that coming.

The blanks were weird but interesting.

I really liked Senna as a character, she was fun and really sweet. I was sad when she disappeared :(

Plus I finally got the title of the movie in the end since for some reason they would forget her which was sad but when the red ribbon flew back in to Ichigo's hand at the end and he saw the girl who looked like her, it looked like there was some sign on remembrance or recognition in his face. Like maybe even if he didn't know the significance.

I only wish I hadn't ended up making it last an hour longer because I kept stopping it to check my computer which if it hadn't restarted itself after updates I wouldn't have been stuck on so long after.

I probably should have watched it after the Bount arc before starting the Arrancar one but oh well. I got there eventually, doesn't really matter. I watched it after episode 128.
stephtastropheSep 9, 2015 1:36 PM
Jul 25, 2016 4:44 AM

Oct 2015
animation was awful and plot was typical bleach style, Saving a girl, protecting the girl from villains and the soul society. Pretty whack if you tell me.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 23, 2017 1:46 PM

Jun 2015
I've wanted to watch this movie for almost 6 years. It was good.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 20, 2017 7:02 AM

Apr 2015
It's been a long time since I saw some Bleach stuff.

I'm glad they put Kon in this movie, I missed him alot.

Sad ending, I felt bad for Senna.

6/10
Jan 14, 2019 2:55 AM

Aug 2017
Viewed for completeness, I must say that it turned out to be a pretty good movie. Beautiful, in my opinion, the title.
Aug 26, 2019 10:55 PM

Aug 2018
Just Masterpiece 10/10
Dec 7, 2019 7:52 PM

Nov 2019
I liked this movie
8/10
Apr 18, 2020 12:13 PM
Jul 2009
6/10 I usually end up not really liking these kinds of movies much. It's just filler that looks nice.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Sep 25, 2020 11:54 PM

Sep 2018
As what seems to be the case in almost all long Battle shounen films, it was rather mediocre in it's story. Felt like 3-4 filler episodes rolled into a film. Though, as always, Kenpachi Zaraki steals the spotlight with his lovely entrance at the tail end of the movie. 6/10
Oct 15, 2020 11:07 AM

Jan 2016
You can't hold onto memories of something that couldn't exist in the first place.

Oct 27, 2020 3:02 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Aaah, I don't know what I was expecting, average movie, like the animation and sound design, was great all around, but the plot did not make any sense. And Senna, well, let's say she was just another tragic character3.
Oct 27, 2020 6:18 PM

Sep 2019
Enjoyed that a lot. Animation was great for this era of Bleach and the ost was amazing(as expected). I found it slightly annoying in the first half how obvious it was that Senna was the shinenju yet Ichigo being completely dense didn’t even mention her to Urahara because then we wouldn’t get the reveal when Ukitake enters the world of the living and then the first fight with the banished clan, whatever. Everything that happened once they entered the valley of screams. Fan service of seeing the gang was great, Kenpachi and Byakuya did their lil thing. Just wish Hisagi did something during the fight instead of just being there to be there, even Ikkaku and Yumichika got their little scenes fighting some blanks. Main fight with Ichigo and big bad guy looked good. Ichigo’s bankai transformation was pretty hype and there were some touching emotional moments in their too. Wish Sanna could have survived but obviously that wasn’t gonna be the case, the final scene and then the after credits scene did her justice though. And sheesh that ed song was beautiful. Overall I’d give it a strong 7. For what it was it was great.
gangvszawarudoOct 27, 2020 7:09 PM
Mar 13, 2021 5:18 PM

Aug 2020
I enjoyed this movie. The villains were a bit "out of place", but I understand that in a movie there's not much time to show everything, and the plot needs to go the main point. Senna is cute and her bond with Ichigo was touching to an extent. The plot is well-written; not much things to tell, but still concise. The introduction with the hollow chase was a good way to start the story. I just wanted to see the nakamas in action at a fight.

Jan 20, 2022 8:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that's a nice filler movie, the case was quite interesting/tense and most of the fights were good since we got almost everyone from the Gotei 13 in action, also that end with Senna was sad and emotional :(
Feb 23, 2022 10:54 PM

Apr 2021
Loved it!!!! Pretty cool movie......the ending was kinda sad and happy......I've got mixed feelings right now but overall I really enjoyed watching it!!!!!
Mar 6, 2022 3:06 PM

Nov 2008
I loved Senna, it's been a long time since I watched the main show, so I enjoyed this movie a lot. Senna and Ichigo shared many blessed moments, the end was sad and happy, a good feeling. The best stories are those which make you crave for more.
May 26, 2022 9:18 AM

Nov 2010
I like the initial mystery of finding out who or what Senna is. So, in the end she's still basing on one of the countless memories that made her up. That's kinda sad.

Man, that OST when Ichigo went Bankai in the end was so cool. It's been a decade since I last saw Bleach and I miss that!

I wish the villains were better and the fights cooler. 7/10
May 29, 2022 4:15 AM
Oct 2019
ahh yes 720p Bleach...
I'm watching this just before the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales arc, so the episodes was still on 480p.

It's good to watch Bleach with Good Animation and Good Pacing.
Good Fight Scene for sure, Villain Ganryu Motivation was decent too.
I really like the Story about Senna, it was so sad.
especially about the ending...

7/10

If you like the Series, you will definitely enjoying this Movie as well.
Oct 8, 2022 8:44 AM
Jan 2022
It was a superb movie, fights are so amazing.
Aug 20, 2023 12:01 AM
Nov 2021
This movie was very very very very very sad
Mar 1, 1:19 PM

Jan 2024
Damn. This movie made me a bit sad when Senna died. The movie is good but I feel like the villains are lacking depth if you know what I mean. And they just complain about the Soul Society all the time and then get killed one by one by the Soul Reapers. 7/10 for me.
Mar 24, 5:19 AM
Mar 2024
it was good not much to tell
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» timeline

TsundereRic - Oct 26, 2007

3 by Shidoteki »»
Dec 15, 2022 2:05 PM

» Senna's name origin?

superdowg316 - Apr 20, 2014

1 by WickedAngel »»
Oct 29, 2014 7:47 AM

» Is this movie an adaptation?

Tuskus - Apr 15, 2010

1 by BUTTHURT »»
Apr 15, 2010 5:31 PM

» Sad but happy?

Lilly1x - Feb 14, 2009

6 by BurningMoon65 »»
Dec 6, 2009 3:59 AM

» Memories of Nobody Coming to U.S. Theaters June 11-12

quicksilver111 - Apr 17, 2008

2 by morbidly_sexy »»
Jun 8, 2008 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.