SomeIdiot said:
IndexFanboy214 said:
SomeIdiot said:
tsubasalover said:
LordRandus said:
FUCK YEAH AWAKI!
Not taking shit from anyone.

Episode was awesome btw.

I thought you would be happy to see her when I was watching that part, too. :)
Yep. My waifu always makes my day better. Watching the episode again made realize, it's actually more rushed than I thought it was. Next ones probly gonna go by so fucking fast, won't even know what happened.

Probably, but SS is very short though.

True, but to me the pacing felt horrible.

Its not really different from what happened though. But the transition from V.13 epilogue to SS is kinda weird. Though im gonna kill JC Staff cuz of their animation fuck ups
I know it's not that different from what happened in the novel, to me though it felt really rushed, especially towards the end. Yeah the transition did between volumes did feel pretty weird.
I hate you all.
Mar 29, 2011 10:24 AM

Aug 2008
Awww Himegami is relegated to random comic relief now. What a waste of talent for Noto Mamiko.

I lol-ed when Touma talked big and it turns out he's talking about learning English.
Mar 29, 2011 5:23 PM

Nov 2007
what the hell happened at the beginning? the last arch didn't wrap up well. what happened to glasses, tongue out girl whose name I can't remember.

at least we get more Accelerator and him Touma will finally meet again.

I hope there's not more Railgun, I couldn't finish the thing I like Biribiri and all but only around Touma. Railgun was just boring otherwise. Again the first half of tihis season was kinda shit too. More like the last half of this season of Index.
Mar 29, 2011 5:54 PM
Jan 2011
mystik said:
what the hell happened at the beginning? the last arch didn't wrap up well. what happened to glasses, tongue out girl whose name I can't remember.

at least we get more Accelerator and him Touma will finally meet again.

I hope there's not more Railgun, I couldn't finish the thing I like Biribiri and all but only around Touma. Railgun was just boring otherwise. Again the first half of tihis season was kinda shit too. More like the last half of this season of Index.

Hyoka went to hang out with Index and Touma. They said it but didn't show it. I know its a bit confusing but its exactly what happened.
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Mar 30, 2011 1:15 AM

Jul 2008
"IndexFanboy214" said:
Hyoka went to hang out with Index and Touma. They said it but didn't show it.

Hyouka: ...did I do all this? O_O
Touma: Kinda... :/
H: Ohh... -_-
T: So, wanna go to a drink. With me and Index that is? :D
H: Sure ^_^
*Touma takes his cell phone*
T: Hey Index, what are you doing? :-O
I: I am looking where my friend, who is mortally wounded, disappeared to <_< >_>
T: Can that wait for later? Hyouka is here so lets go for a drink before she vanishes again! :-I
I: Of course! ^^
Mar 30, 2011 1:34 AM

Sep 2008
Nayrael said:

I: I am looking where my friend, who is mortally wounded, disappeared to <_< >_>
T: Can that wait for later? Hyouka is here so lets go for a drink before she vanishes again! :-I

Lol. I kind of wish that was actually how the conversation happened.
Mar 30, 2011 3:04 AM

May 2009
Gangler said:
Nayrael said:

Lol. I kind of wish that was actually how the conversation happened.

Lol, that was hilarious, it made me laugh for 3 secs. Is the friend that Index was talking about was Accelerator or Last Order? I'm interested xP

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 30, 2011 3:58 AM

Oct 2009
I. Ducking. Love. This.

Man... I can't get enough of Index, such a good story, such a good world.

Though I will have to agree Touma is getting so god damn lame, seriously. Not the best male lead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2011 5:09 AM

Jun 2010
But at least Touma is weak against Saints like Kanzaki and Acqua of the Back who would most likely use their magic to strengthen their bodies instead of using them directly against him, like most mages do when fighting him.
Apr 2, 2011 10:49 AM

Aug 2009
MUSUJIME! <3 She's this show's best character along with Kuroko. I wish she wasn't just a small supporting character. ;_;

3/5, this episode was bearable.
Apr 3, 2011 10:07 AM

Jan 2009
Ok someone help me out here, I thought Musujime was some sort of rebel or something since she was fighting Kuroko (I sort of forget, it's been a while since I saw those episodes), why is she fighting for this GROUP that's goal is to help academy city?
Apr 3, 2011 10:18 AM

Mar 2011
KanuTousen said:
Ok someone help me out here, I thought Musujime was some sort of rebel or something since she was fighting Kuroko (I sort of forget, it's been a while since I saw those episodes), why is she fighting for this GROUP that's goal is to help academy city?
Awaki was blackmailed into joining, like all the other members.
I hate you all.
Apr 3, 2011 1:54 PM

Jan 2009
SomeIdiot said:
KanuTousen said:

really?? How did I miss that.. do you know what episodes I can skim through to learn more about that. Because I dont remember hearing about that in the anime at all.. you sure that wasn't just in the visual novel?
KanuTousenApr 3, 2011 3:18 PM
Apr 3, 2011 7:07 PM

Mar 2011
KanuTousen said:
SomeIdiot said:
KanuTousen said:

really?? How did I miss that.. do you know what episodes I can skim through to learn more about that. Because I dont remember hearing about that in the anime at all.. you sure that wasn't just in the visual novel?
I don't think they mention it in the next episode either but it's mentioned in novels.
I hate you all.
Apr 3, 2011 7:23 PM
Jan 2011
SomeIdiot said:
KanuTousen said:
SomeIdiot said:
KanuTousen said:

I don't think they mention it in the next episode either but it's mentioned in novels.

It'll probably be said later. V.15 says it i believe since its more necessary there
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Apr 5, 2011 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
Touma undoing Himegami's bra was hilarious! After that Fukiyose with her "I'm wearing a front-hook today". xD

Good to see the teleporter back too. Looks like it'll be a race between Awaki and Accelerator. I was pretty surprised Accelerator got help from Tsuchimikado though.

Apr 6, 2011 11:43 PM

Mar 2011
alexcampos said:
Kaori, Fukiyose, Oriana, Itsuwa, Orsola, and Agnese: All of these characters are used for fanservice and their "development" don't go that far other than interaction with TOUMA.
So basically you like to say that RAILGUN is all about fanservice and nonsense, and yet Index has a lot more fanservice characters who are ALL attracted to same idiot protagonist.
Onibokusu said:
Saten provided deep insight into the way Level 0s must think in Academy City. In a city designed around espers, they have no esper abilities and no other special abilities, which is probably pretty stressful. Index has so far neglected this side of Academy City. Uiharu helped out the 'villain' so that she could stay useful to the rest of the story, all you did was describe the setting, not what happened within it.

quoted for truth.

it's sad how people like to dump on railgun even though it brings more life to academy city than index would bring alone. imperfections obviously exist in both series, but the fact of the matter is that railgun adds to the index experience. it's sad that people can't see that because they are too entrenched in this imaginary "battle" of which series is "better".

index adds to enjoyment of railgun. railgun adds to enjoyment of index. it's the way of the universe. *cough* just like how k-on! rocks. ~moemoekyuun!!~ *cough*

anyhow, gave this episode a 4/5 because the ingredients were perfect, but like most of the other episodes this season, the dish was too overcooked which sadly killed some of the flavour.
Apr 7, 2011 7:38 PM

Mar 2011
Haha! I want to see Touma trying to learn English, it'd be hilarious!

And was it me or did Accelerator call Tsuchimikado (sp?) senpai? Does that guy know everybody?
Apr 8, 2011 10:40 PM

Nov 2006
Wouldn't have known what to think about this confusing episode until I saw the discussion. Thanks for the info about the LNs.
Weird how calm everyone is knowing a war is gonna break out.
Also, himegami never seemed liked the type to react that way from an accidental bra unhooking. Oh well....
otaku1699Apr 8, 2011 10:43 PM
Feb 17, 2012 11:49 PM

Jul 2010
its like were still in the middle of a season...

May 28, 2012 11:05 AM

Sep 2011
The beginning of the episode seemed weird to me, with the music playing and stuff. I feel like they should have squeezed it in at the end of the last episode, because it was definitely "end of an episode" material.
They're building up a lot of stuff, and I doubt it'll all be resolved in one last episode. So... building up for that movie?

I very briefly skimmed this thread, and I know the discussion took place over a year ago, but I feel like chiming in with my two cents: opinions are opinions. Index is actually my favorite character in this series, so there.
JasperKazaiMay 28, 2012 11:29 AM
Jan 28, 2016 5:49 AM

Mar 2014
Blissful Chorus of Academy city . All is well in a matter of time ~ .
Stronger sensation ~ !! Forehead deluxe ~ !!
"How nice , they get to spend their time doing just stupid things." That's right ~ .
When 'prices' rises , My eyes loves it ~ !! Meat , Meat !!
Taking new steps on the new world starting with .. S-T-U-D-Y-I-N-G ~ .
Breakdown the Security gaps with High-leveled Espers ~ .
VERY GREAT Episode ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2016 8:50 PM

Mar 2015
What saved this episode is slice of life scene.

Next episode, Skillout?? Another disappointing arc. It will end just like that?
What an let down for the season ender.

3.5/5
Mar 29, 2016 2:28 PM

Mar 2015
With only one more episode they decide to make another arc? Eh?

Well at least we got some funny gimmicks like Touma unhooking Himegami's bra. Not enough Misaka, wait there is no Misaka here.

Sep 13, 2016 6:14 AM

Jan 2014
who's the guy that show up in front of Accelerator? it's like he's esper who had telepathy.
Jan 22, 2017 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
Some really great set up for the a season 3 that doesn't exist.

This dude is surprisingly badass
Jun 20, 2017 3:30 AM

Mar 2013
Eh so Tsuchimikado is also roped into this mess.
Let's see how finale turns out.
Jan 15, 2018 11:10 AM

Apr 2013
Eeeeeeh I once again don't get what is happening. All their organisations are so confusing. Also why is that teleport chick back?
Mar 19, 2019 7:39 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that we know the names of the two other members of God's Right Seat.

So, Heaven Canceller save Aleister Crowley's life. Interesting. I want to know more.

The impostor of Mitsuki and Awaki are back!

Can't wait for the final episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 30, 2020 3:38 PM

Jan 2020
Accelerator is a puppet?
Impossible.
Jun 1, 2020 7:34 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. With all attacks here and there over the globe.. It seems maybe a full scale world war will come soon?.. Between churches, magic, science, some groups having their own interests..
Well.. Some girls having reluctant lunch with Touma.. Touma is having his harem..
Index devouring that meat like nothing.. ;D
Well.. Honestly I wouldn't really like too much, if this anime would turn out into full serious mode with war.. I don't really feel like watching anime about war, if I'd want that, I'd pick anime about that.. Index and Railgun was about some cases here and there so far.. Not this.. Well, it's end of season soon anyway, but I'd hope that third season doesn't go there.. But will see, I guess..
Well.. Wonder, if I'd enjoy some war or something.. I guess, I'll have to think twice, if I'll like to pick season 3.. As it's getting more serious and serious, about some politics.. There was stuff like that before, but I really enjoy this series for characters.. Like how first half of this season was revolved around nuns, we got some enjoyable girls there.. As well as slice of life stuff here and there.. I'm not really interested in Accelerator, I guess he's just working for someone for no reason?.. Or trying to get close to them or something, but eh, I don't like Accelerator too much - too rude for my taste.. Maybe with him less on the screen it'll be enjoyable more again.. Either way.. This season even before that white haired boy had plenty of enjoyable episodes.. And season 3 - will think about it only after some time, really, as will watch some of Railgun before and stuff.. ;p
Dec 6, 2020 7:03 AM

Jan 2017
With the eventual war to come, it's nice seeing Touma's classmates relax before shit goes down.

So now we know all God's Right Seat members: Vento, Acqua, Terra, Fiamma. 1 down, 3 to go Touma!

Also I LOL'd when Accel called Tsuchimikado his "senpai", how well would GROUP members fare if they were to fight together
Jun 28, 2022 5:39 AM
Oct 2019
I'm guessing they building up something for Season 3?
Definitely calm before storm episode, probably cliffhanger next episode for the season finale?

Ngl, slice of life scenes is what i enjoyed the most from Index Series.
Oct 30, 2022 7:45 PM

Dec 2020
So Shades always jokes about being a double spy. And since he was talking to accelerator he's also part of Group? Also the teleporter enemy girl from previous eps is here does that mean Group was the group that was trying to steal the satellite stuff? I can't piece this stuff together lol
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.