Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Strobe Edge Chapter 33 Discussion

Mar 24, 2011 7:38 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally a confession from Ren. I bet she turns him down after what Andou just did.

How great was that of Andou though?!?! But I feel like what he did for her was somehow overshadowed by the confession (At least it felt that way to me). I wish it was in 2 separate chapters so more attention would be paid to Andou protecting Ninako.

Mar 24, 2011 10:57 PM

Well that kinda piss me off, if she really does change her mind all of the sudden after liking Ren since chapter 1. I hope it's not one of those pity change of her where she feels bad for Andou or something. Really now, Ninako never had a single spark of feelings for Andou and now this came out of nowhere.

Mar 25, 2011 10:51 AM

I doubt she's gonna turn him down.

Only 3 chapters left..

Mar 26, 2011 10:45 AM

Gradation said:
Well that kinda piss me off, if she really does change her mind all of the sudden after liking Ren since chapter 1. I hope it's not one of those pity change of her where she feels bad for Andou or something. Really now, Ninako never had a single spark of feelings for Andou and now this came out of nowhere.

holypoop said:
I doubt she's gonna turn him down.

Only 3 chapters left..

I think she'll turn Ren down initially, but not go out with Andou. But just initially. As holypoop mentioned, there are only 3 chapters left, so she has to end up with Ren.

Mar 26, 2011 11:10 AM

lol was anyone else irritated by the end of this chapter? after 32 chapters of waiting, ninako decides to have doubts about ren. WHY!? i know we all love andou and want him to end up happy..but ren and ninako just seem to fit each other somehow. but still, i feel like it's going to end with andouXninako. :(

the part where ren said, "even if you have someone else you like.." leaves that open for andou. and just the way andou has truly loved ninako since he realized it versus ren who just came to terms this chapter shows that it'll probably end with ninako and andou together.

May 3, 2012 1:00 PM

Aaaagh! Only a few chapters left so why did this happen? Andou!!! I know he likes Ninako so much but why?? Ninako is too kind it's frustrating!

Jun 4, 2012 7:39 AM

Finally! A confession!

"Let me keep believing... so that I can keep on living."

Mar 8, 2014 8:41 PM

Okay out of all the possible endings the only thing I care the most about is Andou not ending up with Mao. That would be the worst imaginable thing for me, lol. She just doesn't deserve him.

It's almost tragic all that Andou has gone through to this point: being played by Mao (an unrequited love), falling for a girl that liked the guy that was the cause of being played by Mao, and then getting beaten up trying to protect the girl he has (a second) unrequited love for.

AndouxNinako is probably not going to happen, looking back at the whole RenxNinako drama. But for me, it wouldn't be such a big deal. I know that Ninako and Ren have a connection, but I kind of feel like Andou deserves her more xD

Sep 21, 2014 3:14 PM

HiChewGaSuki said:
Okay out of all the possible endings the only thing I care the most about is Andou not ending up with Mao. That would be the worst imaginable thing for me, lol. She just doesn't deserve him.

It's almost tragic all that Andou has gone through to this point: being played by Mao (an unrequited love), falling for a girl that liked the guy that was the cause of being played by Mao, and then getting beaten up trying to protect the girl he has (a second) unrequited love for.

AndouxNinako is probably not going to happen, looking back at the whole RenxNinako drama. But for me, it wouldn't be such a big deal. I know that Ninako and Ren have a connection, but I kind of feel like Andou deserves her more xD
Agree 100%. I was rooting for Ando the entire time
time, just because in comparison to Ren I think he worked a heck of a lot harder, since he did realize his feelings waayyyyy before Ren.

Jul 19, 2016 8:38 PM

Finally, a confession!