Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes it aired! Good stuff and amazing fight! This episode pawns and screw the ecchi in this series. This fight is all about what this anime should have been. From what I can say, Houki x Ichika a la time frozen space talk was cool. They looked kind of naked and I am sure BDs/DVDs will give nice specs to Houki in regards to that scene. What really moved me is Ichika's bravery in putting himself in the line of fire as follows (stupid online stream bad quality, need 720p) not anymore since I seen it in 720p,

Houki owes her virginity, body and soul to Ichika for fucking saving her there! She would be toast fried by Silverio's cluster laser beams. Basically small orbs that can transform into a arrow that is a laser (that's how I see it). Again Ichika is fighting for his life in the hospital, which also reminds me of Touma for some strange reason.

So guys and gals, was this fight better than the shitty ecchi still? Ha! This fight pawned and #12 better be at least 50%~100% better. Don't get me wrong girls and ecchi are fine, just a failure in this series IMO. Yes? No? Discuss!
Yumekichi11Mar 25, 2011 4:42 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 24, 2011 3:18 PM

Jan 2009
Suddenly, shit goes even dumber than usual.
And Ichika turns out to be a moralfag, hurray.
It'd have been nice if he'd just died. I would've lol'd.
Aaaaand Houki with her hair let down looks better than Houki with her hair put up.
But her useless monologue couldn't be much more useless though. It's just a standard dose of nonsense, as usual.
And then we get more nonsense in the form of
"herp derp why you no do what you should? D:"
"I don't want to fight no more D:"
*smack* "you tard"
"Oh I see, thank you!"

Yumekichi11 said:
was this fight better than the shitty ecchi still? Ha! This fight pawned and #12 better be at least 50%~100% better. Don't get me wrong girls and ecchi are fine, just a failure in this series IMO.
Was that... a fight? It looked more like Ichika and Houki were played around with to me ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

And I still want Ran to appear in her very own IS and save the day, because she's definitely the star of this show.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 24, 2011 4:27 PM

Aug 2010
this fight was so predictable -__-;
i think they're rushing too much but such is the fate of 12 epi action animes i guess >_>
rin shouldve falco punched houki but she slapped her, oh well DX
erm yea so basically my comment is its too predictable and rushed lawl
Mar 24, 2011 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
Well at least less of the harem and some battle.
Mar 24, 2011 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
I did see the twitter that spoke of a second season.. fall 2011 but who knows.

Episode I found overall good a tich rushed .. but to be honest almost all 12 ep'ers are even when they have a sequel .. they really should be back to the 20-24 episode format ... but anyways

The fight was fun , I love charlotte .. the Slap scene meh Ichika being a shield ? Predictable .. but all in all it was enjoyable. And compared to DC ep 11 this was a work of ****ing art
Mar 24, 2011 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
O.K. I like Houki, how can I not, she's my second favorite character, but most of the time she really seems useless. I don't remember her doing one commendable thing during this entire show. I know she has a strong character, and can hold her own, but when the hell is she planning to show why she should be the one with Ichika. Although I can see the reasons why, which usually deal with them been childhood friends, but....its not enough this time. Hopefully she shows something in the last episode..and well lets just see what happens.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 24, 2011 4:55 PM

Feb 2009
Wow that sucked pretty badly, even for this show... Half-assed Moralcake sandwich with depressed Houki on top.

"That obtaining strength would make you ignore the weak." That sentence right there made me die a little inside. Rushed clichéd melodrama frikkin sucks.

Let's see the coupe de grace for this series in the final episode when the power of love saves the day or something equally retarded.

Oh and this episode alone made me lower my overall score for this show by 3. Good job.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Mar 24, 2011 5:04 PM

Aug 2010
OMG definately worth the wait!!! =D <3
Mar 24, 2011 5:19 PM

Jan 2011
It never quits to amaze me how Houki keeps proving how she's so last place in this harem....A damn drama queen, she had to go all Emo Kid mode....Rin is now higher than her again for that slap...although I was hoping charlotte would do it....This is why charlotte is so superior, her and ichika click and sync so well when IS battling, charlotte would have helped ichika save those folks without back talk. Houki owes him her vagina after saving her from a coma that she should have been in (and would have been out of everyone else's way for good)
Mar 24, 2011 5:44 PM

May 2009
Ooohh, naked people in space except it's not in space! I've always liked those newtype/coordinator/innovator scenes...

I enjoyed the episode. Akatsubaki is awesome and the fight was short, but great. Very good visuals. Depressed Houki didn't bother me and it didn't last for long either thanks to China. Next episode will most likely kick ass.
stAtic91Mar 24, 2011 6:06 PM
Mar 24, 2011 5:52 PM

Sep 2009
I feel that it could've been better. Hopefully the last episode will be better since the main battle scenes from the promo were what made me start the series in the first place. xD
Mar 24, 2011 5:57 PM
Jun 2010
Oosran said:

Billzor said:
Wow that sucked pretty badly, even for this show... Half-assed Moralcake sandwich with depressed Houki on top.

This.
IS was never that great show but... come on... wtf.
Mar 24, 2011 6:01 PM

May 2010
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Character Development???
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 24, 2011 6:03 PM

Apr 2009
Akatsubaki.. it's red and it's three times faster.. especially in Trans-am mode.. it also has two Fangs.. and when the harem lead and the harem member pilot get together, there would be an astral projection of themselves in fake space, ala Trans-am + Raiser..

Houki.. extremely emo.. causes this episode to turn into a lame drama ep instead.. easily falls behind among all other girls.. no matter how she seems to be the main heroine(?) of the story due to first come first serve policy and ending arc importance..

^the awesomeness of the IS is being spoiled by the pilot..
Mar 24, 2011 6:09 PM
Mar 2011
disappointing and just as everyone said typical cliche moral crap. the dialogue are boring, it tries to be emotional and just epicly fails. still, i like the mechs, not much ecchi in this episode but houkis IS just hugs her boobs hehe.
speaking of which, houki has a 4th gen, laura 3rd gen and everyone else are 2nd gen IS, right? wouldnt the 4th gen just destroy every other IS out there? (like in code geass, the newest Gen mech just destroys everything, obviously) what is Silverio Gospel? 5th gen? still lost on that.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Mar 24, 2011 6:35 PM
Aug 2010
amginex said:
disappointing and just as everyone said typical cliche moral crap. the dialogue are boring, it tries to be emotional and just epicly fails.

Exacly what amginex said, its a failure.... so disappointed...
About the IS's, I thought there was only 2 4th gen IS out there, Akatsubaki and Byakushiki??? i dunno but its so confusing that theres basically nothing different between all the IS from different gen's.( well except Akatsubaki)
lol and second season??? probably is going to be the same crap like this one. it also means that the harem will continue and first season will have a harem-ending....this is bad...
Mar 24, 2011 6:38 PM

Aug 2009
Trying to defeat an enemy that fires homing laser and is faster than you with only a sword ?
yup good strategy
Mar 24, 2011 6:50 PM

Jun 2008
Billzor said:

"That obtaining strength would make you ignore the weak." That sentence right there made me die a little inside. Rushed clichéd melodrama frikkin sucks.

"Son, with great power, comes great responsibility" Lol.

Well not much fanservice and harem fun in this one but we had the most exciting battle scene. Too bad it wasn't very long.
Well ok we did get Houki's transformation scene with a delicious rear view.

Yeah i have long ago gave-up on the plot so i don't care much.

Next episode will be awesome. I already decided simple because i get to see Houki in marvelous bikini scenes. We didn't have a good look at her on the beach episode so i was kind of disappointed.

Yumekichi11 said:
(stupid online stream bad quality, need 720p),

Lol! Watching that shit and just three hours later a sub 720p is up. It must feel bad man.
Mar 24, 2011 6:55 PM

Dec 2010
Still a fuzzy episode :| I was going "YESS" at the supposed Houki development scene. (YES, SHE WAS GOING TO BREAK FREE FROM THE "FIGHT FOR PLEASURE" MODE!)

....And then it died, with her screaming "I will fight!" with hardly any reasoning, other than getting slapped (o.O)

Not much of a growth there :(

But the action was still cool =D
Mar 24, 2011 6:55 PM
May 2009
Game_Master said:
Trying to defeat an enemy that fires homing laser and is faster than you with only a sword ?
yup good strategy

Best strategy evar!!!!
Mar 24, 2011 6:56 PM

Dec 2007
Ugh, that was so cliche, just terrible.
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Mar 24, 2011 6:58 PM

Dec 2008
Best ep so far...and that's not saying much.
Mar 24, 2011 7:39 PM

Nov 2010
Fuck this shit, just give me Charlotte, Ran, and Laura. :)
Mar 24, 2011 7:39 PM

Aug 2009
Last episode better deliver.
Mar 24, 2011 7:48 PM

Jul 2010
Little more action this episode but still leaving me wanting more. Will the last episode deliver? We will see although I won't get my hopes up. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.
Mar 24, 2011 7:52 PM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Yumekichi11 said:
(stupid online stream bad quality, need 720p),

Lol! Watching that shit and just three hours later a sub 720p is up. It must feel bad man.
Dude I am totally butt hurt anally at the quality but this episode and the last one are for sure 100% worth my time to watch at least twice so it's all good.

Mar 24, 2011 7:58 PM

Jun 2010
The fight was okay. There wasn't a lot of fighting, it was only like 2 or 3 minutes, not a lot. I hope for the next episode next week, it will include the best fighting that the past episodes didn't have. Next week will be the last episode, but the title for the next episode made it seem there was going to be a new female character.

Mar 24, 2011 8:17 PM

Aug 2010
Everyone rippin' the ecchi again. I enjoyed the ecchi and the fight scene looked pretty cool. Am I the only person who likes this show. Best episode should be the last, I want to see the girls go all out on that thing.
Mar 24, 2011 8:39 PM

Jul 2010
Villetta_Nu said:
Best ep so far...and that's not saying much.
I know, right? This show's best is the season's worst, at least out of what I'm watching. (That doesn't include sins like Rio) *Dies*

So Ichika and Houki lose the fight because of illegal fisherman? Yeah, I wasn't surprised at all by his morals coming into play. I'm with Houki - let them drown.

Following the plan, we have the strong must defend the weak, power blinds you and makes you lose sight of things, character somehow agrees with this and becomes depressed, so naturally a good slap to the face + a pep talk will fix everything. Yep. That's just awesome. 100% expected. What's next? Oh yeah, defeat the bad guy with the power of friendship and "I can't lose because I have something to protect." Sounds about right to me.
Mar 24, 2011 8:55 PM

Oct 2008
Warning: Long Rant on the stupidity of this anime

I ended up just skimming through this episode... For an apparently action-oriented and emotional episode, it was executed terribly...
Can this show do anything original?
And we must get angsty Houki followed by "we will win with friendship" crap again...
I'd be hard pressed to find a male lead I hate more than Ichika at this point.

And when fanservice shows get serious, you know its time to jump off the ship (pun intended). I'd actually rather have the brainless fanservice now.

On a side note about the plot, it must make an infinite amount of sense to send Ichika, a complete rookie, and Houki, who may be experienced, but in a completely new suit, to deal with the very disturbing news of a rogue IS. It's like if people sent schoolchildren to deal with the threat of a weapon of mass destruction after giving them instruction pamphlets. All the teachers and security forces don't deal with this situation? Plot needs to make some sense... even if a little.

Apparently, Ichika isn't smart enough to realize if he actually attacked when Houki wanted him too, he woundn't have had to block the addition shots that were fired in the direction of the ship... Ugh... This just irritates me.

And next episode:
- Friendship will win out! Yay! *groan*
- The unmaned IS will be destroyed by the awesomeness of friendship!
- Ichika will still not realize he is liked by all the girls
- Charlotte will get little to no screen time
- We will get an ambiguous ending

Soundtrack said:
Last episode better deliver.

Depends on what you want it to deliver. So far this episode has delivered a large increase in heat on my forehead from my palm of my hand hitting it so many times.

P.S. It's not Madoka Thursday without Madoka!

Edit: I found a picture to describe how bad this episode was.
OmniknightMar 24, 2011 9:32 PM
Mar 24, 2011 10:03 PM
Mar 2011
daBoss said:

yes! more character development please! they might not be the lead chars but make them well-rounded and not the stereotypes. personally i liked Laura when she was fighting everyone and now shes their friend? wtf?
they have to make ichika a little more realistic, when youre the only guy in school, youd be arrogant and a little careless and selfish. but unfortunately there is only one episode left. so who's up for a School Days ending? LOL
"....i am the villain in this story"
Mar 24, 2011 11:20 PM

Aug 2009
I get the feeling I've said this before, but I still don't think this show is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's more of a fix than anything else, but considering that the other shows I'm watching this season are Madoka (ZETSUBOUSHITA), Gosick (probably my pick for show of the season), Fractale (wtf), and carryover Star Driver (KIRABOSHI), a little admittedly generic ecchi/harem/mecha/action/comedy breaks things up nicely. Heck, maybe it's because of the genericness that it creates a safe space of normalcy amongst the craziness of the other shows.

As for this episode, Ichika always had the Chronic Hero Syndrome thing going on, so his actions in this episode didn't really surprise me. It was nice to see Houki finally get some character development; it kinda bugged me as a fan of hers that her screentime got kinda stagnated as more characters showed up. As for the combination of those two factors (i.e Ichika's sacrifice + Houki's guilt/renewed resolution), sure it was predictable, but it's not like it wasn't ... appropriate? (not sure that's the best word)
Ha-cha!
Mar 24, 2011 11:21 PM
Apr 2010
Oosran said:
It'd have been nice if he'd just died. I would've lol'd.

OMG SERIOUSLY!!!! WTF ICHIKA? "They're illegal fisherman but they're still weak and powerless". I want to punch him on his BALLS for saying that. EVEN SPIDER MAN would let those people die. Honestly, it was an ENCLOSED area under MILITARY control, and they happen to be there? REALLY?

Then the little mind-melt that Ichika and Houki had for his little sermon, I just went WHAT THE ******** ********** **** is this?!!!! You don't do that in the middle of a fight!! When he got blasted out of the sky, I felt a little better honestly.

Then that monologue of Houki.... omg. Fail logic is FAIL. Ichika =/= Fisherman. She needs a firm back-hand to get her mind set. A warrior at times need to be more firm, even if it means "sacrifices" (which in this case the death of those fishermen aren't exactly sacrifice, more like karma :P)

prismheart said:
I enjoyed the ecchi and the fight scene looked pretty cool.

The fighting was decent, definitely NOT long enough though. It all turned into drawn-out drama. But... where was the ecchi? The part when Houki was assembling her IS? That's.... not... ecchi...

Also, when Lin said that it was Houki's fault that Ichika got hurt, I facepalmed; hard.
Seriously, I want more ecchi, and more action. But I don't suppose they can redeem themselves with 1 episode left, but I'll wait. :S
Mar 24, 2011 11:30 PM

Oct 2010
Mediocre episode filled with too much mushy "i will protect you"/"I will FIGHT" crap; and completely illogical character mindsets.

What's with that "The poachers, and I... he wants to protect us both!"
"Is that his strength?..." crap.
Seriously, if your childhood friend (potential lover) is just as important to you as random criminals, you wouldn't be strong. You'd be a fucking retard.

Judging from the preview, I'd say the next episode would be the last. This means that it would give producers 20 minutes to fit in...
1. The girls win the fight after a harsh battle. All of them are uninjured or slightly scratched.

2. They come back to Ichika, who suddenly wakes from his coma.

3. The girls all hug him and he complements each of them, making them blush.

4. They all live happily ever after with absolutely no original plot developments. Pretty much what the relationships are before fanservice episode 9.

4.5. Orimura-sensei smirks to herself in background.

The lack of an adequate plot is definitely not ok. I don't think 8 episodes of introducing characters followed by a fanservice episode leaves enough episodes remaining out of 12 to produce a "final showdown".
Mar 24, 2011 11:33 PM

Oct 2010
Omniknight said:
Warning: Long Rant on the stupidity of this anime
Don't worry I love discussing rants when something interesting is in them.
Omniknight said:
On a side note about the plot, it must make an infinite amount of sense to send Ichika, a complete rookie, and Houki, who may be experienced, but in a completely new suit, to deal with the very disturbing news of a rogue IS. It's like if people sent schoolchildren to deal with the threat of a weapon of mass destruction after giving them instruction pamphlets. All the teachers and security forces don't deal with this situation? Plot needs to make some sense... even if a little.
You obvious did not see through that they did that setup exactly so that everyone earns experience in the most demanding situation. I am also sure they can send back up anytime should it be needed. No one would be stupid IRL to have 100% trust in inexperienced people.
Omniknight said:
Apparently, Ichika isn't smart enough to realize if he actually attacked when Houki wanted him too, he woundn't have had to block the addition shots that were fired in the direction of the ship... Ugh... This just irritates me.
Yeah that was stupid but Ichika most likely had this done to him for more drama and heroic rescue of the one freaking girl he did not do much of that for. That's why IMO they decided to put it in this episode.
Omniknight said:
Think of it more as cooperation.
Omniknight said:
Think of it more as emotional motivational awesomeness with "Love" in this case is a strong candidate., however does not change the fact it's been used as a setup way too much.
Omniknight said:
Well, I see it as a perfect reason for hentai fan made mangas to start up, so I can see which girl is the best in performances. My bet is still with Rin and Laura.
Omniknight said:
Depends on what you want it to deliver. So far this episode has delivered a large increase in heat on my forehead from my palm of my hand hitting it so many times.
ROFL, funny one.
Yumekichi11Mar 24, 2011 11:36 PM

Mar 24, 2011 11:39 PM

Jun 2008
Omniknight said:

NO, this show is 100% Copy & Paste of about 10 other anime.

But to be fair so is almost every other anime, this season alone, the only Anime that stands out to be GREAT is Madoka.

Omniknight said:
And we must get angsty Houki followed by "we will win with friendship" crap again...

90% of "action" anime win with the Power of friendship....that's a FACT!!!

Omniknight said:

I can still think of many other Male leads that are VERY BAD, although at this point I'm willing to put Ichika (FAGGOT) in the top 5.

Omniknight said:
And next episode:
- Charlotte will get little to no screen time
- We will get an ambiguous ending

You forgot to add...

-Ichika magically wakes from his "coma"
-Obligatory and useless emotional scene
-Ichika will say some idiotic random quote like "Such Misfortune"....oh wait wrong anime.
Mar 24, 2011 11:50 PM
Aug 2010
I love how this show can be so bad and still be enjoyable (in part because of how bad it is). I mean, even Strike Witches had more of a plot than this show (and more importantly, had better characters).
Mar 24, 2011 11:56 PM

Nov 2010
amginex said:
daBoss said:

yes! more character development please! they might not be the lead chars but make them well-rounded and not the stereotypes. personally i liked Laura when she was fighting everyone and now shes their friend? wtf?
they have to make ichika a little more realistic, when youre the only guy in school, youd be arrogant and a little careless and selfish. but unfortunately there is only one episode left. so who's up for a School Days ending? LOL

Or a fantastic spinoff for each girl resulting in 5 more alternative seasons.
Mar 25, 2011 12:11 AM

Nov 2007
Houki was too excited for some reason (either too happy to get a strong IS, or working with Ichika), that it hurt Ichika. Then it's interesting to see all the rivals of love working together to "break a role" (for the sake of Ichika and to fight back).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 25, 2011 12:34 AM

Aug 2010
Talk about Cliche... If this show ends open ended like 80% of all other harems I will be outraged. And apparently theres a random boat in the ocean thrown in to advance the plot.
Mar 25, 2011 12:59 AM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
Omniknight said:
NO, this show is 100% Copy & Paste of about 10 other anime.

Well no, there is one thing that does stand out that's undeniable, the mecha designs are freaking amazing! Over 9000 for their specific architecture and their details whom I am sure in the BDs will be most best. Other than yeah I agree with you all the way.
alexcampos said:
But to be fair so is almost every other anime, this season alone, the only Anime that stands out to be GREAT is Madoka.

No way, Fractale does stand out also.
Omniknight said:
alexcampos said:
I can still think of many other Male leads that are VERY BAD, although at this point I'm willing to put Ichika (FAGGOT) in the top 5.
Ichika goes around the characters like in Asobi ni Iku yo! Although he is much better IMO. Bad are like Makoto and Rin from Shuffle.

Mar 25, 2011 1:10 AM

Sep 2007
This anime.... is just so facepalmy. Can all the dialogue and storyboard be any more generic and cliche? That little moralfag spout from Ichika to Houki was just... bad. Right from the beginning of the episode you can already tell Houki is going to fuck up hard. And right after Ichika gets obligatory ass whooping for Houki's "character development", you can already tell the girls are going to merrily band together to fight for their stupid dense love of their life. Hell, at the end of ep12, I bet it's just going to revert back to typical bitching at each other over Ichika while Ichika just stands there as clueless and brainless as ever.
Mar 25, 2011 1:55 AM

Dec 2010
they shouldn't even try having a plot or anything anymore, just add more harem and i'd be completely satisfied. =]

Mar 25, 2011 3:01 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Hell, at the end of ep12, I bet it's just going to revert back to typical bitching at each other over Ichika while Ichika just stands there as clueless and brainless as ever.
Exactly this, exactly. At least if it does not happen we get both trolled by the studio.

Mar 25, 2011 3:07 AM

Aug 2009
for anyone that cared in the LN Ichika actually hugged Houki while protecting her.
Mar 25, 2011 3:24 AM

May 2010
This episode is just okay for me, but what i dislike the most is the "naked telepathically" rubbish, I mean it's so awkward plus it makes Ichika look pathetic with all his mumbo jumbo talk of his sense of justice !!
Mar 25, 2011 3:33 AM

Jul 2009
Shity boring episode well not worth the extra wait...

And that moral dump in the middle was really the final lump on this shit mountain of an episode.
All it showed was if you protect the weak and undeserving it will only hurt yourself in the end^^
Mar 25, 2011 4:19 AM

Oct 2010
i just couldn't give a shit about this episode haha, everything was stupid....well off to watch something else :D
I'll never say "I understand what you're going through"
Mar 25, 2011 4:40 AM

Oct 2010
Damn it. Just because Ichika is right about Houki losing sight of herself after gaining power, he couldn't have picked a more in appropriate time to argue about this. The enemy is finally there cornered, yet instead of delivering the potentially finishing blow which could've saved all their asses, he chooses to turn away and rescue some worthless ship?

Seriously, why do all these protagonist always prioritize their petty justice over fulfilling the duties which needs to be done at that crucial moment?
Mar 25, 2011 4:47 AM

Oct 2010
Ikaros_Fan said:
i just couldn't give a shit about this episode haha, everything was stupid....well off to watch something else :D
At least there is Houki that got nicely rendered into a loli when a flashback of her youth happens in the spoiler
Lefake said:
Damn it. Just because Ichika is right about Houki losing sight of herself after gaining power, he couldn't have picked a more in appropriate time to argue about this.
It was precisely because of that that initiated Houki's deep thinking, which in turn spaced her out to completely ignore the enemy's fire. Thus having Ichika to save her again. Really though Houki deserved that slap,

if she did not space out, she would have avoided the blasts.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do people defend Ichika Orimura so much?

Kuronomi-chan - Jan 21, 2023

11 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Feb 10, 5:45 AM

» Ichika’s Denseness

FiddlePie - Aug 28, 2023

17 by that_kool_kid »»
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

193 by Flaviomoe199 »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

292 by Nerleos »»
Apr 17, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 6, 2011

270 by Tenshig2005 »»
Apr 7, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.