Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2011 11:39 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I found this story to be very cheesy and predictable.
Dec 3, 2012 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
I absolutely loved the second one-shot chapter (Altair's Love Letter). I am a sucker for such stories. It is very similar to Hotarubi no Mori e. Dreamy and not the typical-shoujo type!

Score: 9/10
Dec 28, 2016 6:32 PM

May 2015
This literary piece is so nice... those moms are monsters though but the main couple are absolutely adorable! They're just so cute!

It's sad that their families aren't nicer and won't approve of them I just assume that sometime in the future, once they are married, they can come back and show their families how they're living happily and for the trump card, they can bring the irresistibly grandbabies! That will melt their mother's hearts!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onegai, Sensei Chapter 3 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 23, 2011

3 by Roy_Focker »»
Dec 28, 2016 8:03 PM

Poll: » Onegai, Sensei Chapter 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 22, 2011

1 by Roy_Focker »»
Dec 28, 2016 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.